PC General thread?

Hey Veeky Forums, used to frequent this board about 4 years ago and while I have copious PC pictures saved I'd love some more. I scoured the board and don't see any current threads so I guess I'll start one. No strict requirements but I would appreciate non-modern garb.

Gonna bump this a few times bbegs are welcome too! And if there happens to be a new board for this lemme know.

bump pls

BUMP

nobody?

Inc Dump

ill bump your thread dude, i got nothing to contribute though :(
I'm in desperate need for a collection so this is awesome.

igotufam

god bless

Anything in particular you want?

well im kinda loving the general dump youre doing but any kind of wizard or sorcerer or warlocks, basically spellcasters would be awesome.
but again, everything so far has been awesome.

yougotit

Thanks for the bump!
I have a lot of big boys in armor so more light armor types or casters would be cool but honestly I'm just looking for more of everything.

Sounds good!

not a caster, but I love this pic, I'd love to play with him as a bbeg

Doesn't have to be all casters! He looks like a fun villain lol

This is the one I use

Soemone was requesting them, I have a few huge unorganized folders. just going back to stuff I like.

Post requests.

I remember this one was a drawthread request.

last one for now, will post more later

Thanks for the dump! I'll try to keep it alive for your return.

Np, I've honestly spent more time browsing and collecting art than actually rping this year. -socialanxietysucksometimes-

Your main issue is the thread name. You want to call it a Character Art Thread.

I'm here now, so do you have any requests? Martials? Casters? Fantasy? Sci-Fi? I'll see what I can do.

I thought PC meant he was looking for more characters that would fit a player more than mooks or background characters

haha I fucked it up and immeditaely realized it.
>inb4 PC Master Race

most people specify the Mook Art when they want non-PCs. It may seem somewhat odd, but that's just the convention I've seen. It may be different from how it used to be. Of course, naming it PC General CAN work, as it is working pretty alright now. It's just more of a toss-up for people that ctrl+f to find the thread.

In terms of the name, yeah. Usually its Character Art Thread: ___________ Edition

I once made a cantankerous old man and shit-talked all the other players under the table because they were all terrible at RP and I was spiteful that my favorite campaign was dying.

love this one

I've actually been meaning to roll something for this art. It just feels so right.

I swear captcha doesn't know how to into signs.

or store fronts

WH1.5k

Anyone have undead?

I'll see what I got