Wallet thread

What wallets do you guys use? I use the following:
BTC, ETH, LTC - Exodus
XMR - Monero GUI
I keep no currency on Coinbase or any other exchange. It stops me being able to sell when I panic, which I haven't done yet but I'm sure will happen some day.

I plan on getting a Ledger Nano S when it will be worth 1% of my portfolio, but at the minuyte it costs 5% so I think that's too expensive to invest in one.

What do you guys use?

As someone who's new, is there a problem putting it into USB?

Bought a ledger nano s two weeks ago. good stuff, can recommend.

Will the ledger support XMR eventually?

if you cannot figure that one out, you prolly should go back to lifting weights

bought leger few hours ago, dope af

ledger is the best, zero worries about losing your coins

t. Ledger

what kind of insult is that? lol

hardware wallets never show the private key, whereas a usb stick is just a usb stick.

I carry mine on my keys with restore code in the bank, I am worried about being mugged by cryptoaware niggers though

idk but i kekd

>not wearing your wallet as a bracelet

bought a ledger, feels good to know my coins are in cold storage and not on a hot wallet waiting to be hacked on an exchange somewhere or for one of the employees to steal the money (a la Nicehash)

i have a ledger but i have enough BTC that itd be suicide inducing to lose.

if you dont have that much just use a exodus

that is a bad idea. Body heat, sweat, environmental changes etc, don't mix with electrical goods. bad bad bad.

Just buy a ledger or trezor you jew. If you got over 1k in crypto it's not devastating to spend 10% of your investment on a secure device since you hinted that you don't plan on trading but holding.

> new bracelet with 80% of my net worth stored in it
> takes a shower
> wash away my chances of ever being comfy

I memorize all my private keys

lol no you don't

I use paper wallets, just good old sheets of paper, its contents encrypted with a password, stored in multiple locations, printed with a $20 printer.

>not tattooing your private key on your gooch

>Not grinding hard to become millionaire and carrying all your fortune as a USB necklac

>Walk past customs with 100 million on you

One necklace to rule them all

What if you need your private key

I just use localbitcoins

>letting your gay prostitutes see your private keys
You're just begging to be stolen from

>cash out 100 usd at a time
T-tax e-evading master r-race amiright?

>thief snatches 100 million off your neck and runs away

I use mew and don't store my private key anywhere but paper. Also don't access the wallet just hodl

you don't need it if you use a hardware wallet

what does everyone use to buy? I use mining to binance, but I want to actually buy with Credit or through my bank (RBC). but Gdax is being retarded and everything else wants an anal probe. Im okay with scanning my Drivers license or passport or whatever.

What wallet do you guys use for XLM?

I can’t choose between Stargazer, Lobstr, and the account viewer.

>Not sitting on computer 16 hours a day to make $300 a month
> put you hard earned cash in you buttplug usb with usb powered vibrations
> have a good nights sleep

I use Coinbase, going to start using GDAX though. The only reason I use coinbase is because the app is so user friendly I can buy when the price dips whilst I'm not on the PC.

you can't buy dips or sell tops on coinbase
the site "mysteriously" goes down at those points
coinbase is a fucking scam, no one should ever keep their cryptos there

>buy ledger
>memorize 24 word mnemonic
>throw away ledger
The chad brain wallet

it randomly started declining my visa card tho. No idea why.

Bittrex

psh, THAT nano s? i will have the superior version soon.

>implying you need to buy a ledger to do that

It goes down during the bigger dips but I'd say is working 99.9% of the time. There has only been a handful of times I wanted to buy and it didn't work.

What do you use that is more reliable? GDAX is the same.

ledger nano s

I have a ledger nano s
Soon the iota wallet will be implemented on the Nano s

Most comfy hold

it's called chad brain wallet for a reason
now resume masturbating in your parents' basement, virgin

>thief cannot open necklace
>necklace is worthless to thief
>buy new necklace
>enter memorized key
>still have 100 million dollar necklace

>not having all your net worth on bittrex like a true chad

I bought one of these on a whim. I honestly believe it will be a collectors item if Salt gets as big as I think it will.

>Putting ur key with the bank

user I.....The whole point of crypto is that the bank can go fuck itself. I have mine in a fireproof lockbox in the attic chained to some wood

its in a secure envelope that costs 50 bucks a year, I really dont have anywhere safe to keep it

>Not anchoring it down in the sea 10 miles off coast in a safe box

never gonna make it

>taking a shower
>not comfy

What's to stop someone from getting your seed recovery code and restoring to a fresh hardware wallet/device?

>*blocks your path*

First one of you beta fucks I see wearing one of these is taking ride in the back of my van. I wonder how many fingers I'll need to cut off before you tell me the key?

>thug shows token white friend this weird word
>189DFIefhkyEdLMNOP420
>white friend explains thug is rich af
>gets shot for racism

What do you guys plan to do if your Ledger breaks and you don't want to buy/can't get another one?

I'm considering buying one but it doesn't seem like many computer wallets accept the 24 word pass phrase.

Sort of plan on throwing my crypto in there for 10 years and forgetting about it.