pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/p5FmDxaW
youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So how do you define reality warping, anyway?

There's another nice Solar (Andrik or something) who was famous for raping Dragon-blooded women then using his powers to force them to swear an oath to never reveal it.

He got cucked by the reincarnation of his Lunar (who he had been marreid to for 900 years previously) and his new wife.

Is there anything that would allow me to "recall" an astral projection back to my physical body? Something like teleportation, but more limited and more reliable?

Apart from what everyone said, it's important to note that Virtue doesn't necessarily define Right and Wrong. It defines extremes of heroism in the classic sense, but a high Conviction being can be Hitler as much as Jesus depending on his other Virtues. The Sun technically predates objective morality, he was custom designed to be the most awesome thing ever by a megalomaniac and his ebon crony and every notable achievement he's made since those days has been a rebellion against his creators.

From a certain point of view, he's literally Lucifer.

Also I could've sworn it was Luna who came up with the lunar bond idea.

Also he's about as depressed as someone who lived to see people he trusted with his life's magnum opus become just as bad-if not worse-as the tyrants he trained them to overthrow, and thus thinking the subsequent cycles of usurpation and decay are all his fault.

You know what else is telling? Part of his Conviction conduct involves never being able to admit he was wrong, part of his Valor conduct involves never refusing a challenge and he doesn't like to dodge attacks-not because his invincible Temperance shield doesn't aid dodging, but because he considers it crass. CRASS.

Guy's kind of cocky as well as having Valor 5, and the only way I can see that being reconciled in any way is if he's some sort of ur-shounen protagonist. I mean, he does pilot a giant robot.

...whuh?

She needs to take the hint then and realize we don't want her polluting DMC with her bullshit. This is the one chance we have to actually getting something worth a damn out of the Bayonetta setting, and I don't want it ruined by that whore.

So for those of you that companion, how much of a say do your Companions get in what they jump as? Do you just assign them roles based off of whim, do they get a vote? Tell me your tales of interpersonal abuse, jumpers!

Use the classic speedrun strat of killing yourself to save time.
You do have extra lives don't you?

By acting like this all you're doing is making people who wouldn't normally care side with Red just to spite you.

>From a certain point of view, he's literally Lucifer.
Well, back in 1e when they wanted to imply this was the WoD in the old days, that was who he was supposed to be.

Should have been "Vergil is a playa" Edition.

Also, it makes sense how Nero's Devil Bringer works.

It's Wicked Weave. With Vergil, as Nelo Angelo, as his contracted demon

Yh

Stop replying, please.

I don't import.

In my case they generally get a vote, but by now we've all lived long enough that if I put them through a few years of something as a joke, we can all generally laugh about it after we've stopped trying to murderize each other.

Also, image sauce?

Found his name, he's Arkadi.

Red. Is being Aesirite the only way to make them? Because Lumen Sages and Umbran Witches are just different Contracts and training.

And can we use the Dust from Aesirite card kill in same way Halos are used?

For me my companions don't even get to see the jump. I just set them up with what I think they could use and move on. It would be way too hard to get 8 people to agree on what they want from a jump especially when they probably only have 300cp to play with.
The dog treatment is reserved for when it gives cp and Nintendogs.

The ability to alter reality according to the user's desire, a power considered to be reality warping should be able to achieve virtually any effect as long as the user has sufficient power to fuel their desired effect.

Does this include give the user more power because if it does then that last point becomes moot.

A while back, I mentioned potentially wanting to do the Tau jump along with Engine Heart.

Just wanna post because while I have no WIPs and don't remember trying to make a claim, I wanna make sure I'm not stopping either of those being made because I no longer have the time to do so.

That's it.

Unfortunate.

The Unconquered Sun's shadow is also a god, called Five Days Darkness. He scared of light and hates everybody because he feels like everyone abandoned him. Also because he was whispered lies by the Ebon Dragon, naturally.

>UncleDante's back
>DMC Update
Fuck yeah!

Actually, man, a couple of things I'm not clear on for DMC:

As a Devil Child, you'll be starting around Nero's level, but have the potential to work your way up to Dante and Vergil's, right? How long will that take?

Oh and can the demons you make the the splicing perk look human like Trish?

Jump #11: Razzle Dazzle

Drawbacks: Stage Fright (1100)

Name: Diamond Paige
Origin: Self-Taught

-Perks-
Advanced Card Play (1050)
Good with Numbers (950)
Photogenic (750)
Transmutation (600)
Levitation (300)

-Companions-
Lovely Assistants (200)

-Everyone-
Photogenic (0)

-Items-
Indian Rope (100)
Magic Wand (50)
USPCC Lifetime Customer (0)

Writeup: pastebin.com/p5FmDxaW

Is there a way for Psykers to avoid contorting in Pain around Blanks?

And how likely it is one could befriend Farsight?

Somehow the only thing this surprises me about is the fact that it doesn't involve the Solars starting a Dragonblooded eugenics program specifically to create the ultimate waifu.

5DD is actually a nice guy other than being bitter from being forever alone though

[Predator]

Drawbacks: The Hunt, Blood War, Flesh Wound (1200)

Rolled Guatemala, 1986 AD

"Human", age 28

Streetwise (Free)
Sharp Eyes (1100)
Pried From Their Hands (900)
Investigator (600)
Laser Sights (Free)
The Perfect Predator (0)

Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave this planet. This is a nice neighbourhood, please go and hunt somewhere else.

I'm just a cop trying to do my job. Before Jenkins eats all the donuts again like the fat fuck he is.

Sir, might I bring to your attention the new planet which mysteriously appeared next to Earth's orbit the other day? The one crawling with cabbits and chimeras and other things that got it named Space Australia? Sure sounds like a lot of worthy prey up there if you ask me. Now I'm going to have to take you in if you don't cooperate.

Or rather, I'm going to stand back and let Officer Makoto over here take him in after hacking his scanners to reveal everyone in the immediate area who isn't apparently pregnant, ill or a child is pregnant and ill. Or a child.

Yes, that's right sir, Jenkins is not only DOUBLE pregnant but he has space AIDs and is secretly an obese infant in grownup clothes as you can see from his habit of TAKING ALL THE DONUTS AND STUFFING THEM IN HIS FAT FACE.

I think if you kill the blanks they won't bother you anymore.
Just sayin'

Bruh, the plot just writes itself. DMC truly has the deepest lore.

I'm not a slaveholder, all my squad gets to choose who they wanna be. While on the subject, I came across a super tough moral decision while Jumping from DMC to Harry Potter.

Dante and Vergil are my niggas. We're practically blood brothers, so of course I brought them along for the party. So I imported them over to Harry Potter, and then I realized that the guys are orphans, and I'd just given them new parents, along with happy memories of growing up with them. After spending most of their lives as orphans Dante and Vergil finally got to live with parents who love them and didn't get offed when they were kids.

And at the end of the Jump, we'll all leave the Harry Potter world, and they won't see their parents again for several thousand years, if ever.

So what's a guy to do, fellas? How could I bring myself to make my sworn brothers leave their family?

It is a psionic effect (sort of) so an ability that helps you resist psionics would be good.

Oh my, only one Thread this time. Hopefully that means back to business as usual.

>So what's a guy to do, fellas? How could I bring myself to make my sworn brothers leave their family?
You help 'em understand they're leaving for their families, that there are big bad things out there in the dark and the people they care about need someone to push those things back. One way or another, you'll get them back, have a big party, pizza, ice cream, the works, but before that there's a fight or two that needs to happen.

Their choice, won't fault them either way, but you need their help and once you're done they'll be in a much better position to take care of those families.

I am... Not ready to Fanwank Nero's Abilities or origins that hard.

But also... It FEELS right, and that he just lacks Umbran witch/lumen sage training. Where would his soul go to, though?

Where do Umbran Witches souls go to if the demon they are contracted to is killed?

Tau a cute. If they are not a cute, upgrade them

Dunno who that is, but she's a keeper.

Can we use Demonology on Daemons and Warp in Warhammer?

Fried Chicken & some chessey Mac, lunch done. Where to next /JC? Just got done with my stay at FE: Fates.

Yeah, and he's got something of a habit of helping people who feel like they've been abandoned by the Unconquered Sun too, even Solars

DMC

That is not a tau, it isn't ugly enough to be a tau.

Adding to that, there was nothing stopping our favorite Lord of Time from leaving his session and going on interdimensional traveling. His session was just as accesible as any other.

The thing was the he was racing against time and he couldn't afford wasting it.

So what is up with the WIP Jumps?
I was looking at my old Tabs, and saw

Earth Defense Force 2025/4.1

It looked like some work had gone into it, but it had some issues like a random price inflation of all the 100 CP & 200 CP perks with a 200/300/400/600 tier system, and a automatic additional jump fail condition, instead of it being a +300 CP Drawback.

Dahak Chronicles
Is also a Jump I was excited about, but have not seen lately, and needed some +100 and +200 drawbacks.

One I wanted to suggest is "Learned the Language 400 years ago" where you talk all archaic, forsooth!

Well the Solars DID have a god/mortal breeding program that intended to blend them in such a way that eventually it resulted in non-sapient top quality material for artifacts.

Devil Children start at Nero's level, yeah. Then again, that's not too bad, since it's practically DMC3 Dante's level. Getting up to Sparda/DMC4 Dante level will take a loooong time. Like around twenty years, like Dante. Maybe a bit less if you have some sort of crazy perk that lets you level up at Ichigo-tier speed, or something.

Except not really. Any Jumper could become a powerhouse of death and mayhem by themselves. I only brought my NAKAMA along because they're my NAKAMA; I like them, and I wanna share good times with them.

I wasn't prepared for this feel.

Nero, along with Dante and Vergil and pretty much every Devil Child, would probably head over to the Demon World. Not Inferno, but the actual world where Sparda and all the other tough dudes came from.

No idea about the Witches, though. I think they'd still go to Inferno, unless they recover their souls. And even if they do, Paradiso probably ain't gonna be too good for 'em, so... I guess reincarnation, maybe? I have no real idea.

Tau Soldiers are to regular Tau what Space Marines are to humans, in terms of appearance.

Either that or this is the Empress of Tau

Whoever tried to make a Transistor jump in the past, throw me what you managed to make. It will definitely help

This is what a tau soldier woman looks like.

Too fetishy for me.

That doesn't deflect what user said.

It's also a fact that art over the eras has tried to make them uglier to discourage people from liking them as an alternative to the Imperium. That makes GW salty.

I'm going to start work on a Murdered: Soul Suspect jump if it hasn't been claimed.

I don't understand one thing. If they Die and get sent to Demon World, can they battle their way out back into Living Realm or if they are there due to death, they and other demons, are stuck?

So if a Witch contracted Dante and he decided to put her soul into a prepared body, the contract is broken, she is revived and they can make a contract again to regain powers? Because if so, then that would be interesting. Good for in jump shenanigans.

Time to get Devil Arm Crafting, megamanning and defeat Jubileus in DMC, waifuing her. Perhaps without Eyes of the World so it's just her own power or something... She wasn't all powerful with one eye either. Very strong, yes, but not all powerful

I assume Witches/Sages summoning demons/Angels that are right next to them is just temporarily power up of them. Yes. This will do nicely.

Anyone ever felt held back from making a jump of a game by the time investment it would take to play through the whole thing over for research purposes? Because I've been reminiscing about some of the awesome freeware RPGs I played back in the day, and I think they'd make cool jumps, but they'd take so long to play through.

I have weird memories of that game. A friend of mine basically husbandos every single character.

what jumps can I get some good submarines?

Kinda, but that's what wiki is for.

user.

user.

user.

When your ship girls are asking you to go submarine racing, they aren't talking about actual submarines.

Hi Undyne. Who imported you into Warhammer?

"Jumper what the fuck"
"Wha?"
"Why did you make a Demon-Angel-Human-Umbran Witch-Lumen Sage hybrid?!"
"Don't forget Aeserite!"
"WHY?!"
"I had all these parts lying around in this jump, what was I supposed to do?"

Only Jumper would refer to DNA and energy of living or existing beings as "parts lying around "

[GURPS Monster Hunters]

Drawbacks: Weirdness Magnet, What, Another Apocalypse? (1400)

Rolled Beijing, Hong K-

-okay what the fuck? Beijing and Hong kong are in VERY different locations. One's up north, the other's below the Equater. Either the Benefactor mislabeled something or-

...NYARLATHOTEP IS REALITY WARPING THE GEOGRAPHY. Fucking Outer Gods. But this time! THIS TIME, I've got EXALTS and SHAPING COMBAT on my side!

Drop-in, age 27

Perfection (Free)
Gadgeteer (1100)
Higher Power: Technomancer, Mysticism (900)
Occultism (600)
Perfection of Thought (0). Wait, how does this influence Technomancy?

You know what? You're right, Cthulhu. Even if I've had my fair share of scraps with you-like that time I dropped a steamroller on your head, and drowned you in magical girls, and shot you into a white hole-Nyarlathotep IS a dick.

But that matters not. For now I'm on friendly terms with a Solar, a Lunar and an Abyssal who effectively lack the Great Curse thanks to the power of holding hands.

Yeah that's right, it BETTER run. Except it can't, because BAM PORTALS EAT VOID CIRCLE NECROMANCY FUCKER. CHOKE ON MY VENGEANCE

CHOKE ON IT.

Fuck, it's getting away again. That's fine, I forged my Sword grace into a Behemoth with all the crafting skill I've picked up over milennia and now it's got to fight his way out of an ocean of sharks! That's shaped like a shark! And has sharknados for teeth! Everyone point and laugh at the Outer God currently struggling out of a basking shark's gullet!

And there it goes again, leaking eldritch ichor from a nasty Ghost-Eating Technique right in the tentacles. Time to throw Umor at it! And punch it in the face with power of Celestial Ray! And suplex it into my Territory!

...also I seem to have trampled someone else's apocalypse by accident during our cosmic brawl. Whoops.

supcom

Yeah, but they're freeware indie games, means they're too obscure to have wikis. I know TV Tropes has pages for them, but that's not the best source for this sort of thing.

Rolled 4 (1d8)

1. Kung Fury
2. Spice & Wolf
3. SMT
4. R-Type
5. Kung Fu Hustle
6. Dragonblood
7. Age of Ice
8. Totally Spies

That's how I feel as I'm making the DragonFable jump. The fact that the game turned ten I think last month, doesn't help. That's also why I'm putting off a jump for the original Adventure Quest until I'm finished with the DF jump. But I did learn some interesting background info, so its good.

Dang. And I had this prepped too.

Sharknado has nothing on the pure destructive force of Bunnynado

>So for those of you that companion, how much of a say do your Companions get in what they jump as?
>Do you just assign them roles based off of whim, do they get a vote?
I never assign on a whim, but it is not always up to them. I have invested in some Tech and duplication perks, as well as teaching and training.

Depending on the perk on offer, someone might need to take one so we can train everyone in it. And some Items, if they are either really hard to get in jump, or especially if unique, someone might need to buy one so we can have it to make a copy for everyone.

They are compensated by being able to learn abilities myself and other companions, and we endeavor to make sure myself and every companion has at least one of all the items and tech for when they decide to stay/go home or the jumpchain ends somehow.

(at this point there is a standard package with its own extra-dimensional hammer-space warehouses, three fabricators that are the equivalent of STC's for redundancy, and more)

That is how they 'pay the rent' as it were, and they understand that 'gotta collect them all' and adding to the Vault of Babylon helps in the long run.

Okay!

Devil May Cry Jump:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Legendary Dark Knight Mode (+500)
Nemesis [Argo-sax the Chaos] (+400)
Fill your Dark Soul with LIIIIIGHT! (+100)
Starting Era: Devil May Cry 2
Origin: Devil Hunter (-100)
Skills:
Cuh-Ray-Zee! (Free)
Taunting (Free)
Weapon Swapping (Free)
Down with the Sickness (Free)
Strength (-100)
Taticool (Free)
Weapon Crafting (-200)
Enhanced Learning (-200)
Dexterity & Reflexes (Free)
Endurance (-100)
Get Set (Free)
Items:
Unlimited Strawberry Sundae (-50)
Unlimited Pizza (-100)
Sick Ride [Replica of Cloud Strife's Fenrir] (-100)
Normal Weapon Cache (Free)
Holy Weapon Cache (-150)
Styles:
Sword-master (-200)
Gunslinger (Free)
Royal Guard (-200)
Quicksilver (-200)
Dark Slayer (Free)
Devil Bringer (Free)
Devil Arm-Arm:
My Left Hand (-300)

Done! This one is for me, should be fun. Also what's the limit on Royal Guard? Uncle Dante help! This can't be a Persistent Perfect Defense with a store all the bigaatons for one hit, can it?

R-type, huh? Well, I suspect this might be the place I lose, given what I've heard.

Need a new 2, if anybody has a suggestion.

Speak not of the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog.

youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg

Also grumble grumble something spiralling something gattai grumble grumble.

For the most part I've found lots of them are a bit weirded out by the whole existential question of adopting a new life and set of metaphysics in another world, which handily solves the whole question of imports by and large. Especially since I have done quite a bit of research into ability transplants. I do take the time to get to know them well enough to figure out which ones have roles they'd like to take on in other worlds though, and I handpick my companions from people who actually wouldn't mind doing so much long term travel.

Hmm. Will drop-ins get all the DOOM stuff, or all the Bacon stuff?

What class skills should I take in Overlord to cover Momonga/Ainz's weaknesses?

I am Pretty sure That the skeleton is a Batman Wizard.

Lazy animals.

Sure, sounds do-able. But that's a really, really, REALLY terrible idea. I'm sure you'll get it down eventually, but trying to make a perfect hybrid of those dudes would require you to do some Doctor Menguele type stuff. Don't do Doctor Menguele type stuff, user. It ain't cool.

>I don't understand one thing. If they Die and get sent to Demon World, can they battle their way out back into Living Realm or if they are there due to death, they and other demons, are stuck?
Again, I have no idea. Y'know what, the possibility of just crawling back from the Demon World all Asura's Wrath style is kinda silly, and removes the impact of dying. So Demons and Devil Children are probably either gone forever or reincarnated.
>So if a Witch contracted Dante and he decided to put her soul into a prepared body, the contract is broken, she is revived and they can make a contract again to regain powers? Because if so, then that would be interesting. Good for in jump shenanigans.
Nah, dude, the Witch didn't die, just did a soul transfer, so the contract would still stand. Not to mention that you probably can't contract Dante 'cause he's a Devil Child. Besides, what's even the point of making the same contract all over again?

Famalam, I don't even wanna know what kind of eugenics program you're running to make a Demon-Angel-Human-Aeserite-Umbran Witch-Lumen Sage hybrid.

Royal Guard blocks all attacks that aren't something like a nuke, a tsunami, a tornado, or some other crazy shenanigans. Also, you gotta be fast enough to actually see the attack and block it in time. The only attack I can think of that could break through Royal Guard, off the top of my head, is Cu Chulainn's Gae Bolg, since it's whole schtick is that it goes through all defences.

Um NEVER go to the forest of Dragon's Crown. Pic Related. T_T

Holy warrior. Basically Shalltear but not a vampire.

DOOM items probably would definitely be a 600CP Item for sure and will be discounted for Drop-Ins. Don't know about Bacon since I haven't went too far with the items.

I also learned that Zuester didn't create the Bacon element, but rather teleported the Bacon Orb from another plane of reality or something, and according to a Q&A there are theoretically an infinite amount of 'elements' so its possible to have the 'element' of chair to exist. Which is also what the ??? element in-game is pretty much, its either void or some other uncommon/rare 'element'. Fucking wierd, but Cysero taught a tree to grow chickencow eggs on its branches so, eh.

I also am curious on the Royal Guard

>goes through all defences

Well if that's the only qualifier regardless of method it sounds like Pierce from SMT would work too

Does someone have a copy of Earth's Mightiest Heroes? I can't find it on the drive.

I keep seeing that jump in the upload folder, but for some reason it doesn't want to load.

>Persistent Perfect Defense with a store all the bigaatons for one hit, can it?
Oh, whoops. Missed that part. The energy storage for Royal Guard has a cap. I'm not a physicist, so I can't give you the exact Newtons, but I'll just say that at energy cap, the Royal Guard counter is stronger than a rocket launcher, but weaker than a nuke.

Do you mean Magic Warrior? There doesn't seem to be anything listed as Holy Warrior in the jump.

We'll see, if a Witch dies, the demon she contracted gets her soul.

Have it be such a friend demon guy, sad to say half demons won't work, and he revives you. Continue contract so you have the powers until he is dead himself.

And that's Mengele. Not Menguele. But that is not to say with enough perks that we can't make the process be not unpleasant, or that we could not revert fuck ups and give an apology lollipop.

As for demons dying... Unless they are made into Devil Arms? I assume that they just need for their soul to not be finished off completely and they "survive" or they can change their form into a devil arm like Cerberus or Nevan. It's basically Disgaea Magichange or whatever it was called.

Warp fuckery... See, warp stuff makes a Psyker better but more unstable, and generally it replaces their soul. And I want a method to steal traits of Daemons of ruinous powers, too

Thanks user.

I'm so glad Dante is here to actually make some proper rulings about Bayonetta. Now we don't need that nerfbitch around.

It ain't going to increase as our own capabilities increase?

Also: Bayonetta from first game versus Dante DMC4, who stronger?

Bayo got no regen, Dante can take it

Many thanks.

That's just mean.

Bayonetta is annoying but she's not a Nerfbitch

Cool so it blocks everything up to Damage from effects that aren't so big they may as well be Environmental and/or Perfects that are also Unblockable, sorry for the Exalted terminology but I've had it on the brain for the last week.

Ah okay, so arbitrarily high but not a nuke, got it. Below a KT is still a lot of fuck for most things on the personal levels.

Is there a Skyrim jump or is there only just a general Elder Scrolls jump?

Stop.

Responding.

To the shitposter.

Christ, is it that hard for people to understand he withers and dies if you ignore, hide and report instead of trying to pursue that standup comedy career your parents were right to force you to abandon?

I like to imagine with DMC having same universe as Bayonetta, it would be like afterwards:

"Okay, now that I finished DMC, hung out with Bayo and Rodin and stuff lets see where to be-"
"Oh hey what is this thing near DMC jump on jump web?"
"...what the fuck do you mean a Bayonetta jump?"

You don't give a shit about Bayonetta, user. Or Black Crusade. Or Warframe. Or God of War. Not any of those, not any of the other jumps, not any of the other jump makers.

Rather, you care about all of them. You care that they exist because you hate this place, so you shitpost, and you shitpost, and you shitpost.

Find a new hobby, user.

It's canon that Bayonetta can beat Dante, Kamiya said so.

The joke was that Bayonetta is the Nerfbitch

Look in the folder in the folder in the imaged folder.

Folder, folder, folder.

>Holy warrior
He means a Warrior that has a focus on the Holy, because Ainz has the unholy covered. And warrior to focus one the high level 1 on 1.

Yes, but look at the magic types. There's holy magic.

Read , there's not point in telling him this. Have you noticed he doesn't deny it when people bring this up? Yes, that's what he's trying to do. So don't even acknowledge him, just report, ignore and hide.

It wasn't funny.

You're giving him (You)s.

Why do you assbags think he gives a shit about what you say. He doesn't. He just wants (You)s.