Cell Games!

Alright Veeky Forums, pic related has just landed into the last setting you've played in and declared the 2nd Cell games via the most easily transmissionable way possible, so that everyone on the planet, sector, galaxy, etc. knows that he's there.

What happens?

Well, apparently everyone knows he is there. Big whoop.

You forget that he also threatens to destroy all of civilization, or the very least, the planet he is on, if he is not beaten in one on one combat

All the megacorps of the sixth world laugh while all the awakened simultaneously shit their pants at the compounded magical energy he exerts the world over.

> s
hadowrun

While none of the normal characters are going to do much, Cell vs.one of the big dragons (like for instance, Lofwyr,) would be an interesting matchup. DBZ powerup bullshit vs. dragon magic bullshit.

The literal gods themselves show up and tear him a new one before the games even begin.
They take Status Quo very seriously.

A single barrage of Mary Sues would defeat him instantly, because of course they already knew about his plans before he announced the tournament.

Hijacking thread for a quick minute, but do you consider Cell a good villain, lads? Or was it at this point that DB/Z/GT/S just seem very status quo?

> Pokemon

Uh, I don't know?
Dialga can move home to.an alternate timeline.
Darkrai can drive him insane.
Victini can choose the perfect champion to defeat him.
Arcaeus can literally unmake him.
Mewtwo could probably go toe- to- toe with Cell in a more traditional DBZ style right.

Shall I go on?

I can take down Arceus with a well bred rat though

Mewtwo is great, but I don't think he can stand toe to toe with cell. Mega Mewtwo Y definitely would do it more traditionally, but I don't know...Pokemon? And Arceus can still be bounded by mankind by being caught. Cell is a creation of man, sure, but he has the collective strength of beings that are unknown in power, and has far exceeded and evolved past what mankind can truly understand in unadulterated power.

Cell was the greatest villain because he was hamming it up the entire way through.

Everyone else was either too tryhard, too serious, or bubble gum.

He is fined for mass transmission without a permit, and is arrested if he refuses to pay.

How powerful are these gods? Cell can beat the gods of some fictional settings.

Even then, Cell isn't one of Arcus's creations to begin with, since he's from DBZ land. He might not be able to unmake him

The Nations of Khorvaire are in an uproar. The dragonmarked houses and the nobility can't come to an agreement with each other or themselves, and the less controllable nations begin to take drastic measures.

The dragons of Argonnessen, while worried about this creature's ability to hijack their magical communications, are largely ambivalent towards the situation unless he demonstrates he's an actual threat to them, or the Prophecy wills it.

The Inspired of Sarlona send out propaganda to their subjects that all is well and to disregard that strange transmission. Meanwhile, the quori freak the fuck out as they desperately try to figure out how this infiltration into their dream/mind-control network happened.

He's a fucking amazing villian in the abridged series

>One on one combat
Oh please. Gohan had a ridiculous amount of help fighting him.

Well the Cell Games started off as "One on One combat" as per the rules.

SSJ2 Gohan was literally toying with cell before he came back with a Zenkai boost. He probably could've destroyed Cell right there if he was thinking straight.

Okay, bizzare game mechanics don't necessarily translate well in the lore.

Way to ruin my fun, guys.

Also, I love the idea of Cell just eating Pokemon left and right.

Or Victini choosing a bumbling idiot as the champion destined to defeat cell, and that guy beating him by complete accident.

See, your best bet is a hoard of Ditto

This. Or a transform Mew.

GG Cell.

Does it actually matter who transforms? How do stats calculate out in a transformation?

Big fucking whoop, we get those threats all the time.

For me it was the point where the series got kind of tedious, but that was not Cell's fault. He was not very heavy on backstory or motivation, but he was at least pretty entertaining.

And yes, the abridged version is an absolute blast.

As for OP's question, the last setting i played was exalted 2.5. So yeah, poor bugsy is screwed. Even if he starts t absorb the locals and manages to get some perfect defenses going, the final boss will likely be the UCS, and we all know how that is going to end.

I had to look it up real quick.
All the stats are copied except level(doesn't matter) and HP.

I am going to make this my next BBEG. Love it.

Well, I'm in ravenloft.

I'd imagine he beats Strahd, and the dark powers give him his own domain where he ironically can never have a good fight.

If he was in forgotten realms I think elminster would get blown up if they fought, but then survive due to some stupid contingency, then come back later and do some shenanigans involving pausing time and or w/e that let him win.

>Last played game was Rifts

So what, your average Tuesday evening?

>my Brawler enters the tournament, gets rekt
>my Barbarian also enters, also gets rekt
>my Bard offers to write a song about the Games, gets rekt anyway
>my Droid Engineer comes in from the Star Wars campaign I played once and tries poking him with a stick, gets rekt