Your DM asks you to incorporate your magical realm in your next character without it being blatantly magical realm...

Your DM asks you to incorporate your magical realm in your next character without it being blatantly magical realm. What character do you make?

Stop making this shit thread all the time.

Make a really buff ladyknight, I guess.

But then my magical realm is relatively vanilla.

I make either a man, woman, or something in between.

Done.

Fuck off.

I give my character levels in Craft: Painting.

>Something in between

That's pretty blatant, user.

I ask the DM if my character can have a Girdle of Masculinity/Femininity as part of my starting equipment.

I make Griffith

gayyy

You fetish-anons are getting increasingly pathetic.
Which shouldn't have been possible, but there you go.

>canon

they aren't even trying. pathetic bates leads to pathetic baits

>Character built entirely around choking things

A young human who wishes to have a huge family and is really really friendly with halflings. And dwarves. And goblins, if they're civil enough.

Someone who finds love

We're playing Shadowrun anyway, so I guess I just roll a female character or something?

I guess I just make an Enchanter.

Witch who keeps her spells in runes and artifacts. Paranoid of others taking them, she has her runes tattooed to her skin and her artifacts turned into piercings that she wears. To keep her magic flowing, she only wears a shawl over her body and the thinnest of cloth around her piercings. She's desperate for magic ingredients and will do anything that she needs to do to get it.

This.

An elf male with high charisma and "ceremonial warpaint".

A sorceress without metamagic that allows her to cast while bound or gagged.

(stronk tank needs love too)

>Your DM asks you to incorporate your magical realm in your next character

I tell him no.

Id tell him I want to be a cripple in a mech suit, piston punching my way through my problems

I go barbarian with maximum damage resistance from sheer poise and fortitude. She's a calm girl that likes to drink and gets very cuddly and happy when intoxicated. She is a reverse trap.

That's all I need, DM.

a bounty hunter specializing in the use of nets, stealth, and flexible weapons

Tales of Valoran? Soraka's Excellent Adventure? Same artist it seems but who is this artist really?

To play spacestation customs official.

For a sci-fi campaign?
Probably a an athletic red-headed woman in uniform who's not really obsessed with her superior. Not at all. She just gets a little angry when he hangs around with other women, that's it.
Definitely.
No secrets here.

.....there is no way to make it not be magical realm.
How on earth do I make a pair of characters who swap each day between being a person and the other's fully aware and sentient vagina without it being magical realm, user?

Is there a source on this? Reverse image search isn't turning up anything.

>Frizzy hair, exercise leotards, yoga pants, fitness wear in general, toned bodies

If we were playing Shadowrun, this shit would be easy.

Stern woman military officer with glasses.

Hits everything I like

Thri-Keen

Roll a Tiefling monk. Pick a female character, ideally a LG divine caster, and vote in favor of her plans, nod when she says something, look for ways to make her life easier, and agree to any reasonable favors she requests.

I make a pure, shota chronomancer. Act like the party's big brother despite his age, and ZA WARUDO his way through encounters.

When it's time to kill bad guys, instead turn them back into toddlers, and bully/cuddle them into realizing the error of their ways. Then find a loving family to raise them properly.

Femdomfags are fucking cancer holy shit

I just like cuddling with muscular women, actually.

That's not femdom

>muh gentle ladyknight tomboy that gently dominates me and calle me a good boy
>not femdom faggotry
Okay kid

>that gently dominates me and calle me a good boy
But he didn't say that user.
That is something you added to it.

A girl with the power of illusions.

Her clothes are illusions.

She focuses on magic that allows her to be a better fighter, with a few useful doodads here and there that are situationally useful, like something to wall climb or fall long distances.

The ability to ignore terminal velocity falls is my biggest fetish.

Not yet, but ladyknight fags are all the same

Busty cleric of a goddess of life with wide, child birthin' hips and a gentle motherly attitude?

pregnancy fetish is hard to include without being magical realm

>Implying that he doesn't want to be the dom.
Fags do come in more than one flavor, user.

>Not squiring for a buff as hell ladyknight
>Not standing by her side as she smites the darkness and demons of the land
>Not being there to support her when her faith wavers
>Not cuddling her back to sleep when the nightmares wake her
>Not being the emotional rock she needs in times of upheaval.

Certifiable shit taste, user.

>wanting broken bulldykes
Fag

>pregnancy fetish is hard to include without being magical realm

This is it. This is how we die out as a species. We have completely forgotten what our genitalia are for and need to move over and make room for whatever comes next. Hopefully something Corvid-based.

Druid

I build the edgy character I've always wanted to build, but have been too afraid to as he is (although arguably LESS edgy than many actually played characters I've see) too much of a walking stereotype i guess.

A spearfighting warlock character with emphasis on darkness. All darkness spells, darksight and so on. I love fucking over enemies with darkness and seeing through it myself like its nothing.

however its not great for a party dynamic.

(he also would have his powers from making a deal with a darkness demon) triggered yet? thisisnotajoke

Is an anthro race necessarily "blatantly magical realm" when it's part of the setting and playable in core?

/thread

Make my PC pic related She's already a demon, Kaz.

1) make short race hit on everything taller then me

2) make tall race hit on everything shorter then me

of Lamashtu, Inner sea gods had some srs magical realm items.

>Make everyone who likes you, or would come to like you, completely disinterested in sex with you, to the point where you will never able to have consensual sex with them
>Make everyone who hates you want to fuck you so bad their knees buckle, but the hate is stopping them from doing it, and they feel absolutely shameful and disgusted when masturbating to you.

But I would never take it passed casual flirting and shut down any attempts at sex one way or another

Not necessarily, unless the race is in-setting fetish bait.

Not many people are going to accuse you of magical realm if you happen to play an Argonian or something, for instance.

that's fine, but consider
>evertime you masturbate the part of the world which hates you begins to like you, and the part which likes you starts hating you

yes. anthro races are always magical realm.

Werewolf, or a rogue with ranks in craft: (Sewing) that loves to string up the corpses of enemies into the loveliest vests and clothing.

It's a youtube series. The name's Blazing Meling or something like that.

Corruption of champions without all the furshit.

More corruption based transformations rather than whatever you stuff in your trap transformations.

Werewolf that's partially stuck in-between transformations and his emotional state dictates how far wolf or human he is at the current moment. Fluff it out to be a barbarian.

>you keep the world in balance by masturbating to key political figures.

I make a sexy lady with big hips and above average breasts. But not too big.

Either play a monster or get an animal companion with the Swallow Whole ability.

Perhaps use the Ungermaw class.

Same as my normal half-orc with big aspirations, but even younger.

Well, I have many fetishes, but my most prominent one is standard switch BDSM. Let's see here...

I make a female Mercykiller paladin out to punish evildoers. I fight with a whip and wear tight leather armor. I gloat as my enemies cower before my feet, and do all I can within the limits of my oath and my Lawful Good alignment to humiliate them. If the DM will let me, I'll break their very will and make them servants of good and law.

However, I'm not all bomb and domme. I'm a paladin of devotion, not a paladin of vengeance. I am submissive to authority, and bound tightly by my oath. I seek a just and righteous master to guide me along the true path, and to punish me when I stray from it. My uniform may include a slave collar to symbolize my devotion to authority.

It's funny how BDSM is often associated with demons and Chaos, even though on a philosophical level, it seems like the discipline and submission aspects are more in line with Law. Heck, there's even passages in the Bible that reference the concept of slavery in the midst of a bunch of positive imagery: e.g. "Live as God's slaves."

>captcha: Danger maladie

>2016
>actually having a fetish
ISHYGDDT

but there is a difference between a preference and a full on fetish

Eh, ymmv but a PF tiefling whom I get to pick the Alternative Physical Features for. Ofcourse it would become blatantly obvious if they were seen naked.

A fetish is an inexplicable (or only very esoterically explicable) attraction to some thing or concept.

Vaginas, for example, are not a fetish because it's perfectly natural for heterosexual men to want to put their dick in a vagina. Breasts, on the other hand, are a fetish, because as anthropologists will tell you, not all cultures find them to be sexual.

In the context of cultures where breasts ARE considered sexual, breasts aren't really a fetish, because it's normal. A fetish in this context would be something like sexual bondage, because there's nothing inherently sexual about tying someone up.

Basically, how fetishistic an attraction to something is can be gagged by how far removed it is from the act of copulation itself.

>gagged
Dammit, I meant gauged.

Awsome I have a char. And a game ready

I would play an extremely physically young character (but mentally within legal age to prevent creepy issues or maybe not depending on the type of game that is running) that would be near toddler size for his race. I just love the idea of a young kid doing shit that he shouldn't be realistically doing and possibly getting into lewd (but not outright sexual) stuff. Think of shit like early Dragon Ball relationship between Goku and Bulma. Is it weird that I like lewd stuff better than sexual? I outright hate sex in roleplaying in fact.

Wait, you're insistent on using a slur for a gay guy on some one who you presume is male and likes big dominant women? Are you really such a knuckle dragging Cro-Magnon with a vocabulary so limited you can't even come up with a half accurate insult or slur (I'm implying you're stupid)? I mean you should at least be able to, with you're limited faculties, know the terms alpha and beta; and be able to identify which he is.

For 5e, I'll be a drow druid sailor from the elemental plane of water. yar har fiddledy dee

Are pirates a fetish now?

>user, open the god damn door!
>What the hell are you doing in your room anyway?
>I-I'm s-saving th-the world, m-mom!

A female knight who leglocks during consensual sex.

No one must know my secret.

>doesn't realize everyone on Veeky Forums is a fag
I want tumblr to leave

Mesmer, Psion, or something similar.

So play Wonder Woman?

I ask my group what they want me to make.

Before that, I ask the DM why he wants me to incorporate my fetish into my next character.

I don't care if this is bait, user, your continuous fascination with the magical realm is getting out of hand. If I see this post or a variation thereon again, I'm inviting you to /my/ magical realm. By which I mean I will be writing bad yaoi fanfiction about you and dumping it into your thread.
I /will/ act on my threat. Just you wait, user. Just you wait.

A healer

>He doesn't know the glory of... Kelly

Does your character also have impeccable taste in fashion, and an interesting haircut/mustache combo?

>If I see this post or a variation thereon again, I'm inviting you to /my/ magical realm. By which I mean I will be writing bad yaoi fanfiction about you and dumping it into your thread.

DO IT

DOOOOO IIIIIT

user that's A-taste, would allow that in my game.

I have taken a screencap for the sole sake of saying "and here's why I'm about to talk about why OP loves the cock so much". Heck, depending on how egrarious the offense is, I might even include some magical realms that he seems oh-so-fascinated with, if you have any suggestions. Bans be damned, sometimes you need to teach a man a lesson.

>Ben Garrison signature
That's gold, Jerry! Gold!

Niiiiice.
Nice.

Uuuh... Public nudity has been taken care of. upthread. But how do I make women being consensual and loving victims of snuff ans cannibalism into a normal and non-fetishistic thing. The thing is so out there...

A human male ex-paladin (just be a fighter and say he's a disavowed paladin). He bears a large number of scars on his face, shoulders, and back. Generally an open and cheery fellow, there are a few topics that will make him shut down immediately. These topics include: how he fell, anything romantic, and gnolls.

Moe teenage girl cleric who always tries her best and keeps a sunny attitude.

I'm DM, so the deed is already done and no one can stop me

>mind controlling telepath
>bug folk
>utility character with focus on disguise dick
>mother/father of massive family

Probably pick one or two and flesh them out into a character

if you're on this site and you don't understand contextual use of fag, you're retarded and you don't belong here.

now go away, you faggot cunt nigger deer.

Make a psychic ant queen and you're 3/4 of the way there already. Good taste.

Petite girl with a flat chest, wide hips, an unnatural hair and eye color, probably some form of "Exotic features" like horns and a demon tail or animal ears, glasses and have her be as hotblooded as possible. I'd have her always go without shoes, half the time barefoot half the time wearing long socks if possible, even while wearing armor.