Facebook Normies

ITT: Search either coinbase, bitcoin, or cryptocurrency on facebook and scroll down to find recent friends posts about it.

Post normies statuses here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wdY1wSpDHv0
youtube.com/watch?v=Kk-KxCpiF0k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How would that be possible if 1 share is worth 10,000? that wouldn't be enough to buy a share?

KEK, Fucking normies

If you have facebook you have no right to call anyone a normie.
Go share a cat meme for likes you tard.

no thanks im not trying to trigger myself right now

>bitcoin gaining over 100% in one day
This is why I deleted all my social media 2 years ago

>wtf is bitcoin I keep seeing this everywhere

REEEEE I HATE NORMIES WHO SPEND ALL DAY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BUT DON'T KNOW HOW TO FUCKING GOOGLE A QUESTION

TOP KEK. That normie has no idea what he is talking about

Thank you for reminding me that I am a member of the intellectual elite, I forget how well off I am.

Where do these people get these otherworldly explanations on how crypto works? Are they just making this shit up, or reciting what they hear in da streetz?

One Jim-Bob tells a Skeeter, and that Skeeter tells a Cletus and so on. It's poor-dumb-redneck-crypto telephone basically.

>me
>post btc profit on snapnormie
>almost instantly messages from normies asking where to buy
>I tell them it's about to crash, don't get involved
Am i doing it right

i need more

i see the cant cash out meme has made it to facebook

>I forget how well off I am.

Yeah whenever I feel inferior I just take a trip to the normie sphere and suddenly I don't feel so bad about myself. You were right Mom, I am gifted!

>I'll wait

lol this is exactly what i do and people freak out when it goes up a bit cuz "it hasnt crashed yet'

Being autistic never felt so good

NORMIE PLEBS GET OUT

Fucking kek

Or profit off your normie friends by giving them coinbase/binance referral codes.

PLS GET RID OF THESE DUSGUSTING NORMIES

no...no...nonononoNONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! FUCK NO!!!! KILL ME PLEASE

No joke, a dude at work said to me the other day;

>i bought shares in bitcoin a few years ago, just not a whole bitcoin, do you own a whole bitcoin?

>normies entering late in the ponzi-scheme
>getting mad about this
Are you retarded?

well to be fair I think the in second one, Mr Celske is talking about gold not necessarily crypto. Can't be sure without more context.

fucking monkeys

> been in crypto for 6 months
> invested fully in alts
> made measly 10% profit
> chad normies simple read about and buy bitcoin
> more gains than me

I'M MEANT TO BE THE SMART ONE AHHHHH

>We need more of you in the cryptospace.
"She should join our startup"

>oh a cryptogirl, we need more m'ladys like you in the cryptospace, its a good thing to see

How is it even possible to make 10% profit when the entire market cap of crypto has more than doubled in the last month. I'm disappointed with 50% gain this month.

>C-k-crypto gurl eh, we need mo of u in muh krypto spez.
>pls fug me...

> invested fully in alts
Wow, seems like we found the problem!

If she posted a pic of her ass on /g/ in 2007 she would have gotten literally hundreds of Buttcoins

>We need women to be richer
I'm against this since I don't own shares in any makeup or clothing companies.

this MUST be a troll

the north pole? what the fuck is this normie talking about

Digital money you never hold, of course Goodsir

#HODL #CRYPTOGIRLZ #IOTA #FREEYOURMIND

#BITCOIN #INVESTOR #CRYPTOCURRENCY #TRADER #DECENTRALIZED

#ENTREPRENEUR

UNBANK THE UNBANKED

What are you, some fag bearded basement dweller? Well you have no right to be self righteous with your head up your own asshole.

If my head was up my own asshole I would have a facebook account.

i had my first bitcoin-related conversation with a normie friend today (at least one who doesn't work in the financial sector). she's from korea. once we had got past the "i've heard about it but i don't know what it is" and "i thought it was illegal" i managed to convince her there's money to be made in arbitrage between korean and american exchanges so she's going to investigate the korean side of things further. i didn't use the word arbitrage though.

>That wouldn't be enough to buy a share
My sides!

>Look! Girls can into crypto too, you silly boys.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Buy my bags with daddy's money
Excellent

Literally just saw this

Forgot pic

Yes goyim, buy my fucking bags at 14k€.

Cont

Dumb whore can't even use google

>cryptospace

Absolutely disgusting.

Speaking of the normie invasion, why didn't happen sooner? I remember news broadcasts and articles in the paper about BTC back in 2013. It was around $1,000 at that point, but do normies not care about anything until its $10,000+?

>>how could i look up about it
holy fuck it hurts

*why didn't it

I think people were less comfortable with the technology. You had to set up a wallet and that in itself threw normies off.

4 years of increasing online spending later and here we are.

can someone explain to me how these people function in life? we have unlimited access to information and apparently everyone decided to be retarded

Normies are socially competent, some are even exceptional among their peers in regard to social prowess. But any technology beyond the apps on their iPhone really floors them.

Yeah I've never been happier to be autistic enough to understand crypto until now. WTF is wrong with these normies just talking out of their asses and acting like they're correct??? Are these people just retarded or something?

> tfw some Chad will buy a shitcoin for .20$ and it will skyrocket to 100k / shitcoin just because he's a Chad and i'm a cuck buying memecoins like IOTA, REQ, ARK and LINK

>WTF is wrong with these normies just talking out of their asses and acting like they're correct?
Tai Lopez is selling a $500 course on crypto, when he knows nothing about it. Blind leading the blind, and charging them.

youtube.com/watch?v=wdY1wSpDHv0

Where is Ronnie I need my Ronnie dose

>Hey guys it's me, I sold my garage for bitcoin

i don't have any friends
i don't even have any social media things
can't even laugh at clueless normies
kill me

I want something bad to happen at this point. It's ridiculous, normies are destroying everything.

>It's like stocks you buy it and hope it goes up
FUCKKKKKKKKING NORMIES

GET RID OF HTEM NOWWWWWWW

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE FUCKING NORMIES!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

god this thread makes me cringe even more than all the fucking autists on Veeky Forums

Just think of it this way:

Whenever you need some retard to buy your bags, these are the people you really want to have on the market.

this is the absolute worst one. fucking literally feel embarrassed by it.

>It's like stocks you buy it and hope it goes up
It's over
This is a bubble.
We're at the top.
FUCK

Thanks I just sold 100k IOTA

even normies know that you can't cash out

She probably has like 5 miota and is like "WOW I SUPPORT IOTA"

LIKE WTF. NO ONE SUPPORTS IOTA, IT"S A PIECE OF SHIT THAT'S ONLY HIGH ON THE MARKET CAP BECAUSe THERE"S SO FUCKING MANY OF THEM THAT A PENNY INCREASE MOVES THE MARKET CAP BY 5 MILLION DOLLARS

AND THE TOP 10 WALLETS HOLD 50% OF THE FUCKING COINS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>IOTA

>normies are destroying everything
Crypto is a trend you want to get popular.
Going mainstream means you get rich.

So now that the normtards are here that means we are past the adoption phase and massive increases above what we have seen are probably unlikely yeah? And a pretty massive decrease is probably likely?

have you ever heard about inflation?

this thread makes me look away in disgust.

i love it.

post more please. all of my friends are oblivious to crypto.

tell them it's still cheap and to buy more. one bitcoin will be $100k by end of 2018. tell them coinbase allows them to use their credit card to buy it. this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. ask them if they wish they could've bought in Apple stock when it was worth pennies. have them put all their money into it and it'll multiply

then

let them all get fucking crushed

yes im inflating my bags before I sell them to the normalfags

>ever heard about inflation?
You are referring crypto's price rising because of increased demand.
That's a good thing.

I work in aerospace with mostly older engineers, overheard one a couple of months back
>"You heard much about bitcoin? I was talking to my brother's son about it, really sharp kid, real good with computers. He says bitcoin is the future."
This guy must be thinking his nephew is a fucking wizard right now

Also
>tfw I've been talking about crypto and it's benefits to my parents for years, but they just keep calling me lucky

they can google it they just want their shithead friends to explain it to them stupidly

when everyone is rich nobody is reach, you won't get your lambo when every little faggot and his wife's son has 10 mils in his pockets

>you had success? you just lucky
>i had success? ima hard worker, you lazy

They dont have one iota on what they are doing

Pls don't do this, I can't take another "I sold my house to buy bitcoin" article. They just break my heart.

These are the idiots who buy iota with you idiots, buy high and sell low faggots.
kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Kk-KxCpiF0k

fuck tai lopez

this is literally, unironically the average investor. I was just talking to my dad about this yesterday

>so whose to stop cheaters from spending the same digital coin twice?

I lol'd, you're a fucking idiot but damn I lol'd.

Literally a paraphrase of can’t cash out.

Lmao, I hope it’s not a troll, because that’s fucking hilarious

happened to my chad friend. He gave his scamming pajeet friend from an MLM company they used to work at together $2,000 to invest in a shit coin for him called Electroneum, and now he's at $20k.