Any reason at all why this isn't pumping to 20,000+ again? It's already hit it briefly, this is the bottom of the dip...

Any reason at all why this isn't pumping to 20,000+ again? It's already hit it briefly, this is the bottom of the dip, soon it will shoot to 22k where it can settle for a bit. Same thing happened when it breached 10k.

Get ready for another altcoin wipeout very soon anons.

Why are people so excited by a 25% gain potential again?

Lightning network release will utterly kill all altcoins. Bitcoin will have no transaction fees or waiting times.

To your first point, what makes you think this is the bottom of the dip? I think it could dip to 15k before making the next big push.

Ah yes,
Lightning Network, Taking the block and chain out of blockchain

>t. bought it at 16-18k and expected it to push over 20k
It won't happen, you lost money.

It's going to bleed to 11-12k over the next few days then pump back up to 20k

So a bulltrap and return to normal?

Because it is the king and if king doesnt eat nobody doesnt eat.

No it wont, you can choose wether u want to use ln or onchain.

That's what I'm thinking. Might be another
"flippening" to shake off the new investers.

I want it to pump again so I can buy the dip this time. I had a fucking exam so I didn't feel comfortable buying the dip when daddy could moon again. And I only have 1.5k dollars invested, I'm a stupid cuck fag

Obviously. The new network type will make transactions cost less, which will give the currency more value. Buy in a few days.

>hits 5th ATH in 1 week
>settles
Being this fucking stupid

>Alts moon when BTC is stagnate
what did he mean by this

Elaborate I bought at 19k, I come here from /soc/ /map/

Never knew these parts existed on this site

You fucked up

What goes up must come down

My opinion is that there is a ton of bottle neck with these exchanges.. People new to this crypto shit still have to wait weeks before transferring their capital to coinbase or other exchanges. Not to mention the limits these exchanges put on you when it comes how uch you can buy and transfer. The infrastructure is still weak.

But people are saying it will be a million each?

Be prepared to lose some money user. This thing's going down by Monday and then potentially again following week

>Why do people like seeing their portfolio gain 25%

Are you dumb?

That won't happen because Bitcoin is founded on outdated technology and will eventually be replaced. Should've done your research.

yea in 10 years, it will go through cycles just like every market

High IQ. I see it too, man...

Welcome to Veeky Forums. Trusting us will sometimes give you gains, but usually give you major losses. glhf

ZERO SUM GAME - Wallstreet Whales going to beat on you oldfags like niggers playing the drums. Your little trading memes will no longer apply.

>CME, CBOE

There is upcoming hype, which means there is no reason for it to crash hard while these listings are around the corner.