You've just inherited a medium-sized body of water that slows time to a crawl

>You've just inherited a medium-sized body of water that slows time to a crawl

wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

trulyalive.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Sanjevani-Isopod-image-2.png
youtube.com/watch?v=9MdlyM7w8PM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Use it to preserve food with a poor shelf-life.

Sleep inside it until cure for depression is found.

>Sleep inside water

Some call it drowning

I embrace it.

Rare naturally occurring resources like these are essential components in life extending potions, spells dealidealing with temporal manipulation, and the like.

My master having been 22 years old for the past 8 centuries is unlikely to have died of natural causes. This it is my duty as his apprentice to find his murderer and bring them to justice.

Have a homeless person placed in an artificially-induced coma, with an underwater rebreather and gastric tube for one year realtime, then resurface him when the year is up to ensure there is no warp fuckery going on. If he's good, I'll throw all my money in long-term savings with high interest then take a five-year dip, come out richer.

Of course, you could take this to the logical extreme; coming out of your pool once ever five or twenty years to experience life in the new world, then going back to sleep. You'd probably become some sort of omen for everyone else, sort of like the groundhog seeing it's own shadow means a longer winter.

trulyalive.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Sanjevani-Isopod-image-2.png

Drink it
Put some in a pressurised deodorant can so you can spray patches of time
Make it into a paste with some coagulant
Analyse it so I can make more
Inject it into people

What happens to an object that is partially submerged?

For that matter, what happens to an object as it enters the water, part of it moving at regular speed while part of it moves relatively at an effective reduced velocity? Surely this would cause large internal stresses on any object presently being submerged?

>he doesn't know about liquid oxygen

You can still drown in oxygen bro. Fish do it all the time.

At the temperature it has to be to stay liquid, you'd die.

youtube.com/watch?v=9MdlyM7w8PM

I try to fuck it.

user, as the video's title indicates, that is not liquid oxygen.

It's also a guaranteed cure for depression, so either way user wins.

>implying he's not just going to get reincarnated as a depressed deer or something

Assuming it's not antithetical to biological processes, I consume it regularly and sleep in it after acquiring a suitable breathing apparatus. I try to figure out how to make more for commercial and scientific purposes.

maybe the "magic" only works if the object is entirely submerged for synchronized slowing.

If not, how would an object even enter the water? Is the water itself unaffected? It has to displace in order for the object to be engulfed, but if the water follows its own rules, the object can only enter the water as fast as the time travels according to the water.

What if you mix the water with other water? Does the water just "dilute" and only slow down time less so? Or does the magic water travel unaffected and the normal water suspends in air for a short while?

What if you spill the water on something? Can you have a slow-motion wet t-shirt contest?

>slow-motion wet t-shirt contest

You are a gentleman and a scholar.

Cave? Is that you?

Considering the op saying you inherit a medium sized body of the water, I can only assume it's a natural lake, pond or such, the effects may be as or more dependent upon the area as the water itself.