>paper and cli wallets now
>three official pools
>click-n-mine application tied to those pools
>trading in at least cryptopia now
and the big one
>just confirmed mobile & desktop gui wallet launch next week

200 by next summer, mark my words, this is as normie as crypto can get

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Electroneum/comments/7fx60j/price_movement_after_ico_coins_released/
downloads.electroneum.com/
github.com/electroneum/electroneum/commit/59462826c915c6aefe508587aa7722b783abebab
twitter.com/AnonBabble

200 what, satoshi?
Super profitable to mine though.

ico coins are not released yet so the price is only from miners.

reddit.com/r/Electroneum/comments/7fx60j/price_movement_after_ico_coins_released/

Have you checked their Facebook? It's full of normies too. Like, godamn, even the DGB and Monero pages don't have nearly as many likes and comments from normies. It can easily each $1

this is going to blow up, biz will go in mindblank. this is like Normie bitcoin. had more community support than all alt together. they also announcing some deals next week. go ETN go ETN

This shit is gonna take off bigly in a week. Don't miss moon mission.

So it's gonna crash? I'm mining 1k ETN a day lol

>bought 600k electroneum ico
>STILL can't access wallet

they more than 300k+ contributors to their ICO. not a joke. it is only my last hope to make it in crypto world. I have some link and req to but day by day loosing hope on req as price crashing. link no combination what ever

retard they opening next week. dump dump u r bags and regret later. this shit gonna blow up .

no way im dumping when they release, its going to crash into the fucking ground. im gonna wait till it reaches 5-10 cents then im gonna sell

It already is 10 cents....

it wont be when they release everyones approx 5 billion coins brainlet.

>had more community support than all alt together
their telegram group is maxed out

will it only be available at cryptopia?

Why should we be interested in it?

>Electroneum
..how? you sitting at about 10kH/s?

its easy i too got some xmr-stak deployed to mine it and sold 1k today for a test

keeping the rest to sell for 50% of ico

Using xmr-stak too but without a seriously dedicated mining rig you are NOT getting 1k electroneum per day

I have nineteen RX480s

Wtf you mining ETN with 19 gpus

maybe he is not troleing, I get better rates with cuda than with cpu

Oh shit, just checked whattomine. Apparently ETN is most profitable coin to mine rn.

It's also sitting at ATH too

Hmm, sounds similar to Chainlink ICO...

;^)

WTF, downloads.electroneum.com/ only mention CPU mining, which is most efficient?

god fucking dammit i wish i could sell 1/4 of my stack. I bought this shit at .5 cent/etn

It's just cryptonight algo, you can use GPU just like you'd do for Monero. ETN is just renamed XMR.

My pool seems to be stealing at least half my ETN though =/

I do both at the same time. Behold!

(ryzen running with half the max threads so I can do other shit while at it)

tfw if price holds, it's my first 10x

What miner is that?

hi-mit-su

it wont user im sorry

yeah... probably not. I'll likely get to keep my 2x. I don't see any of the earlier buyers letting the price sink below my mark. we're well beyond what I expected for profits rn.

Stupid question, wallet address is the whole string on a single line right?

Copy/pasting it it's on 3 lines.

shit coin

sell now don't wait for it go fucking go down you can just rebuy it later

i've wanted to sell for 2 weeks. waiting on access to funds. have cryptopia acct set up and ready to sell a majority of my funds.

you can't sell ETN yet?

I got in a week or two before the end of the ICO. fingers crossed

SHIT COIN

so massive dump incoming?

meant for

maybe, it's a bunch of normies. I doubt that many have multiple exchange accounts and a lot of people bought in much earlier than me (btc opportunity cost much higher) so they might want to wait for a higher price. I'm not sure, but for myself I see lost opportunities. I'll be selling a good portion and re-balance my hodls.

Is this one the ethereum blockchain or on it's own blockchain?

Own blockchain. We rarely see this anymore. Now everything is a fucking ERC-20 shitcoin.

So this shitcoin is a monero fork?

Lol it really is..

I probably wouldn't even call it a fork. It's basically just a search-and-replace job :^)

github.com/electroneum/electroneum/commit/59462826c915c6aefe508587aa7722b783abebab

I'm trying to mine this shit but I'm only getting 15 h/s. Is this normal?

Holy fuck talk about a telegraphed moon mission. Why do I always miss these ICO's????

fucking hate this coin and the team behind it. they probably used a security plugin from wordpress or some shit, these guys have 0 technical skills and they lost so many people's money.

pic related: i've been seeing it for months now

all three

FUKIN SHITCOIN

GTFO