Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bit20/#charts
check.universa.io/-7aC7LK
bitcoinprbuzz.com/earn-dmd-diamond-alternative-wealth-storage-solution/
etherdelta.com/#DRGN-ETH.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

REQ
/Thread

poster can you tell me why you put /thread in your posts?

thanks. how do I close a thread?

SLR

the price of the coin doesnt matter. only thing that matters is percentage gain

that coin is $0.51

>bugman meditation

cheaper coins have more chances of going 10x than expensive ones, so more likely to go 1000% (see IOTA)

Is that even a question?

this is the only viable answer right now.

ADA

I really hope you're trolling. The price of a coin is determined by the number there are, and it's just a random choice.

Do you think Ripple can go x10000 because it's cheap ? Why is it still at 20 cents despite being adopted by banks ?

And this coin went from 60'000$ each to 720'000$ each in less than year.
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bit20/#charts
that's more than 10x for a coin worth more than bitcoin

Universa ICO ends in one hour, 0,0125 price, John McAfee involved.
Also get 50 free coins with my referal link :^)
check.universa.io/-7aC7LK

Digibyte
XLM

clearly xlm

Was going to say coss but its already shot past $0.1 on its way to infinity and beyond

Fun fair you morons!

Kin coin - actual team daily updates progress is fast

Then what actually matters?

Why do I even come here?

ADA

is stellar back below 10 cents yet?

UFO COIN, thank me later

FUN, BAY, ADA

/thread

Lumen (XLM) is like 11 cents, partnered with Intel for the upcoming year
Cardano (ADA) is like 13 cents and also a great buy, dont ask me for my reasons

The market cap. If coin has a 10mil market cap and it goes 2x, Price of the coin will also double.
If coin has a 500mil market cap, you need another 500 millions to double the MC and the coin, no matter the price per coin.

If things would be the way you say, everyone would be buying coins worth less than a cent. (TRX, BTB)

You really think it's going to work? Isn't there already sites where you can bet with bitcoin and other shit

I don't know man it's been terrible.
What's good is that people like OP and everyone ITT that really care about price of the token are going to get rekt soon and won't understand why.

They'll see 1k$ coins do 1500% and their shit token stay at 5 cents forever and won't change their mind or try to be smart for once.

market cap is only meaningful if coins in circulation count is accurate, when in reality a lot of crypto doesn't act like it is in circulation, a clear example is the price island effect created by the poor quality and arbitrage situation of the bitcoin network

Well, ADA probably. I think wish shit could easy x20 in next year.

Price doesn't matter. Check NAV coin.

Or just the fact that literal millions of bitcoins are lost forever

that's important too but my point gets brought up a lot less yet I feel like it is more important

GUYS DON'T LOOK FURTHER

This is the list of the cheapest coins, look how fucking cheap they are, not 1 cent.
And you know what ? They're so cheap they can easily go x10'000 and be less than one dollar.

They're so cheap you just need a few people putting 100$ and their value will skyrocket.

I'm already rich so I share my technique that made me the wealthy man I am now
Don't thank me, I always help fellow smart people with good ideas !

What the fuck are you talking about. Always take fully diluted count when calculating true market cap. Those coins are a share of the coin’s overall worth and so should be counted.

As other user said, price is meaningless metric - it’s just a function of supply which could literally be anything. You have to be a brainlet to think Lisk is more valuable than Iota just because the price is higher

FUEL (EtherParty)

Smart contracts for normies. Backed by Vandex. They have some real-deal partnerships too.

they're not a share of the worth if they will never touch the market and are irrecoverable, and I'm pretty sure CMC doesn't give a shit about VWAP. so many people just take it at face value.

Reddcoin, shit has not moved through this entire shit storm, loads has been brought up... a pump is coming

Don't listen to FUD like this guy He wants you to buy expensive coins, and that won't work. ¨
Look, if a coin is 10$, you'll need 10$ to push the price up one satoshi.
That means every 10$ it's only 0.000001% increase.

With cheap coins you need way less and can become rich extremely fast.

This list here is literally 10000% profit in a few weeks, get them while they're cheap.

Today, yet very few people know about Diamond (DMD). This is a rare and unique asset which will only go up bitcoinprbuzz.com/earn-dmd-diamond-alternative-wealth-storage-solution/

> SingularDTV is going to moon hard before christmas. Buy sub 950 sats
> MUSICOIN has news coming mid of the month, easy x2. Buy sub 130 sats

testing

Dragonchain is trading at $0.40. When it hits $1, you'll 'only' gain 2400%.

Rumour is DRGN will hit bittrex soon.

Buy at etherdelta.com/#DRGN-ETH.

I feel like this is the same guy shilling all over biz

Eh everyone is shilling the projects they believe in. I'm just spreading the word and raise awareness on Dragonchain.

If you DYOR and buy, you could probably gain some profits. If you don't believe this shill, just leave it.

DGB/SC

Verge is heavily shilled so fucklitwhynot
Pepecash is 0,11
then maybe one or two which I will keep for myself
It was pain to go through those coins 99% pajeethereum tier shits

Not here too shill too, but I have a nice project for you. Vibehub. DYOR and there is some stuff going. Community mainly focused but some good stuff is comming real soon. Its like Decentraland but it has some actually mindblowing technology behind it.