Filename Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/681363/2f2f27f3fc/
youtube.com/watch?v=7vN_PEmeKb0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Once again /r/ing the one with the female warforged wanting to get married

Aigis a cute!

Thanks m8.

JESUS CHRIST what's the story behind this?

Google "coldnessinmyheart".

Well shit, I know the character now (I thought I recognized her from somewhere!) but I still need the title of the thing. Dammit I hate asking for sauce.

>select images with food
I'm going to go make dinner.

The artist is Dowman Sayman.
The series is Persona 3.
The character is Aigis.
Here's your fishing rod, good luck.

JESUS
CHRIST
HOW
HORRIFYING
Forget about the dinner.

Ikimono Goroshi

/r/ of my own - image of 7 deadly sins with italian(?) names. Monochrome, all are lanky, anime-ish. Sloth wears gasmak. Wrath might have nail bat (not 100% sure).

user, please, I'm choosing only the tamest and work-safe images I have at my disposal.

exhentai.org/g/681363/2f2f27f3fc/
Found it. MAN is that depressing. Thanks man. In my experience, sources tend to fall into two categories. Bloody easy and impossible.

>not using legacy captcha
so are you autistic or normalfag?

Give him a break, he might be phoneposting.
Image captcha on the phone is more convenient than legacy captcha.

Normalfag, but on the lower end. I just went off to college and have no friends in a 100-mile radius.

thank you kindly

>I just went off to college and have no friends in a 100-mile radius.
You better be quick.

This took me a moment.

I'm not sure what is stranger about that elephant.
The fact that it's holding a sword, that it looks more like a gladius than an indian blade, or that the trainers of this war elephant decided that it would be prudent too replace the massive powerful tusks of an elephant with less massive slightly stabier dagger blades.

Girl is not ok.

It would have been could if Acedia couldn't be arsed to show up for the picture.

>This is what vintage players want the game to be

>or that the trainers of this war elephant decided that it would be prudent too replace the massive powerful tusks of an elephant with less massive slightly stabier dagger blades.
Gotta leave something to rip and tear with after you harvest the ivory.

>MAN is that depressing.
He's done worse...

>that it looks more like a gladius
No, no,if it looks like an ancient Mediterranean sword then it looks like a Xiphos.

>google xiphos
>Apparently it's separate
Damn, for some reason I had xiphos mixed up with gladius thinking they're the same thing.

>a tiddy
jesus christ how not worksafe

Nigga, that's a Will save to resist the social reflex.

You definitely looked to the eyes at some point.
At least for an instant. Congrats on passing your fort save.

Meant for .

Meant for

>"that's XCOM baby !"

I SWEAR IF THAT ACTUALLY MISSED

Oh it will. Believe me.

The funny thing is when it misses, the character literally turns 90 degrees and shoots to the side rather than in front of him.

The turtle on the right looks like he's having a blast.

Thankfully it hits him slightly to the right of his dick, so I don't have to cringe in sympathy.

I still don't get this one.

never forget

Jesus, that must be like a hundred pounds all in the wrong places.

c & It's pretty common.

You make an inflammatory comment, then delete it. People yell at you, but nobody knows who they're yelling at. It's better if they don't reply to you, because then other people get mad at them for yelling at the poster above you.

Happened to my party because random encounter bullshit.

>1.5 years into OD&D campaign
>Party is lvl 12+
>End of the world is nigh
>Lich about to summon his evil god to kill the sun god and bring about eternal darkness
>My character was actually the reason he escaped his tomb so it was personal
>He also trashed our starting town that we had just gained control of making it double personal
>Pack up literally every stone of gear and loot we have into a caravan of eight four-horse wagons as we race the Lich to the Sun God's physical home
>Twelvegrandfatherclocksandahat.jpg
>The three session trek is rife with random encounters
>Most get facerolled due to us all rolling at least two deep on PC's because injury downtime
>Last session of our journey, nearing the last leg the DM gets all giddy after a random encounter check
>"Three green dragons descend out of the sky, landing in front of and to either side of the caravan.."
>They demanded all our loot, hundreds of thousands of gold in coin and items, for our safe passage
>Being fucking dragons, we didn't want to step to that shit especially while the fate of the world is on the line so we relent
>DM does some calculations, frowns, double checks
>DM sighs and let's us know that the volume of loot we were hauling was too much for the dragons to carry, and they were forced to only take a cart's worth each
>Party tallies up the damages from the three specific carts they took, which were mostly coin
>mfw it's only about 1/5th of the total loot
>mfw we got stuck in a snowstorm and the extra feed and dozen horses (read: Horsejerky) were invaluable to our survival
>mfw Dragon Highwaymen inadvertently helped save the world

Honestly, we don't know if we even saved the world. We were spirited out of the final battle by Shaq, who is a literal god because one of our Clerics is an asshole.

Now back to your regularly scheduled filename thread.

Awesome.

>Level 1 Drider Wizard

youtube.com/watch?v=7vN_PEmeKb0

>The PC goes to trial

>Hitler the Comedy Bard loved improved weapon feats

Sauce is another manga by the guy who did the non-H manga with the elf and nice guy ork.

>Improvised

Which one?

I have a thing by Shen I need to find now.
I think it was on Bluechair? It'll be a while.

Actually, my Recycling Bin is filled with 23gb.
It might be in there.

>he doesn't empty his recycle bin
GET A LOAD OF THIS FAGGOT

Acedia top sin.

>It might be in there.
It was not.

Mostly videos actually.

>tfw this is making me want to reread the Lazy King again