Holy shit

Holy shit.
Every foil in conspiracy has alternate art.

even commons?

No it doesn't, idiot. Just her.

that alt art looks bad

Now how am I supposed to protect my watermelons.

Is Kaya herself a ghost with an assassin job or is she an assassin that exclusively kills ghosts?

Assassin who kills ghosts (among other things).

shiiiiiiieeeeeet

What if she's a ghost assassin who assassins ghosts?

then she's a race traitor

it helps to play to your strengths.

what happens to ghosts that get killed? Do they go to double-hell?

Imagine a world where alternate art, foil, and other alternate forms of cards were the $100 chase rares and regular old tarmogoyfs you need to play green competitively in every allowed format were actually affordable.

wait how do you get the alt art?

So Pokemon TCG?

What if they printed Tarmogoyfs with white borders, ugly frames and really shitty artwork?

I still want the third Un set to make up for being a complete waste of money by including shitty looking versions of unreasonably priced cards as random bonus cards. Like Phil Foglio art Tarmogoyfs.

Reprint reserved list cards with silver border. and goofy art like that.
I'd play a Black Lotus drawn in crayon

I'M THROWING MONEY AT THE SCREEN BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENING

At least she's actually doing something, her character design is so fucking bland she needs to make up for it somehow.

>Silver border rare and overpriced cards with shitty art
>If the collectors give Wizards shit, they can say that since it's silver bordered, it's basically unplayable and worthless, like drawing a 100$ bill on a piece of paper

>Phil Foglio art Tarmogoyfs.

>222/221

We Dark Raichu now?

So what if I want a foil of the normal art? Do we just not get one or will there be a kaya a/b type thing?

What if you're only killing asshole ghosts who are already race-traitors because they're assassinating ghosts (or ghost assassins who assassinate non-ghosts)?

Wizards have decided the Foil Art is better so you want that one.

Force of Will does this, too bad its rapidly power-creeping to unplayble.

>mfw I like Foglio
>mfw I like mocking Spikes that can't control their meager budgets

No ghosts freak out a lot and do weird shit, because only they can see the super ghosts of the ghosts who died.

So dying is leveling up? So a ghost assassin is just a respectable member of society helping those who are ready ascend? Sweet.

Get a foil. Foil Kaya is the only one with the alt-art, and all the foil Kayas have that art.

Now I have to get a misprint Kaya foil with the original art.

Just Kaya?
No Alt-art Daretti?

Wow, that's rude.

I mean, it's possible, but I'd think it's way more likely they did just Kaya than "all of them" or "just 2 or 3"

"Just the Planeswalkers" would be a reasonable place to stop.

Since the foil sheet is an entirely differently composed arrangement of printing presses, this is literally impossible.

Fun fact: Foil printing uses nine different printing plates, one of them for white ink.

>Nigress gets alt art.
Tell me again how it isn't pandering at all.

Doesn't surprise me, even Hitler could put his ideologies aside for an exceptional black person. But WotC literally needed to hire a consultant because blacks are poor opressed foreign aliens nothing like humans and so hard to write by evil ignorant whitey...

I want tumblr to leave planet earth and take /pol/ with it. Then legalize everything and let Darwin take over.

I was looking for ashiok yesterday on google and then this

That's the one question you're not supposed to ask.

Fun because Ashiok loves being misgendered and the distress it generates in people to figure him out.
It's actually funny how offensive MtG's pandering characters really are and yet how desperate and brainwashed these "minorities" are to actually accept that shit as representation.
>No female holds a true possition of power that isn't shown to be fickle or granted to them by males.
>The only female who used to be in control of her sexuality is being covered up because tumblr can't decide wether they're sex negative, sexually empowering, or don't want to offend the poor mustards.
>The lesbians are disliked outcast non-characters working a traditionally male job.
>The agender refuses to disclose their preference and pronouns because it's a fucking troll using his ambiguity to scare people
>The trans is not transgender, he's a transvestite with no intention to transition who just loved his grandma too much
>The non-neuronormative is martial arts sheldon cooper
>Every black person that has shown up since NWO has been a roid nigger or the meekest, blandest clump of "please don't be offended" they could write
>The mongol is literally mad for dragon dildos
>Character gets written out of continuity as magic Jason Voorhees as soon as tumblr makes up a fuss about him kinda sorta looking like a rapist in an art if you squint and masturbate yourself just right.
>Handsome hunk that could already pass for mediterranean/west arab is made ugly and thick bearded as soon as it's disclosed he's mean to be a persianoid.
>Nameless token blacks and asians everywhere with afros, dreads and gadgets if possible because people won't be able to identify them as minorities if they're not stereotypes, right?
>The most recent antagonists are an hypergamist poisoner and a skinny bitch literally forcing another woman to eat.

Maybe they did need that consultant after all.

Ashiok likes nightmares right? Why isn't he a straight white male who's racist? Because that's tumblr's nightmare.

>The trans is not transgender, he's a transvestite with no intention to transition who just loved his grandma too much

Don't forget that after the time fuckery all of the khans got their shit kicked in by dragons and were mostly scoured from history.

>>The only female who used to be in control of her sexuality
Which one is this supposed to be?

Nooooooooooooo....

I'm tried of no humor in the main sets. I would like humor BACK in the main sets. Please do not suggest we relegate fun specifically to Un sets.

I'd prefer more goblin games in the main line.

Goblin game isn't an Un card, cards with "stop that" are un cards. Elvish House party is an un card.

Liliana, maybe Elspeth.
It's the only characters who have even had sex, but Liliana used her pussy to dominate Jace while Eslpeth went nuggets and killed Daxos. So I guess Liliana.

So, we've got Dega and Ana legends, think we'll get 3 enemy tri-color pairings?

the OTHER three, that is.

So why wasn't the foil art the actual art? It solves most of my issues with the other card's art of her not seeming wizard enough

>Character gets written out of continuity as magic Jason Voorhees as soon as tumblr makes up a fuss about him kinda sorta looking like a rapist in an art if you squint and masturbate yourself just right.

Garruk?

>power creeping to unplayable

Nigga yugioh has been around for almost as long as magic and it's been power creeped to unplayable for arguably about five years now. Doesn't stop people from playing it.

>dega
>ana
Welcome back from your hiatus

Maelstrom Wanderer and Doran exist, so right now only Raka/Jeskai is down one.

Gwendlyn Di Corci

>children's card games

>222/221
No, just her, and maybe more multicolored/artifacts/lands. Multicolored cards are last, just before artifacts and lands.

No, we Super Secret Tech.
Dark Raichu would have been pre-8th ed.

Are human assassins who assassinate humans race traitors?
Because I don't think there are human assassins who don't assassinate humans.

>"Oy vey, (((the collectionists))) will have my head for this!" -Mark Rosewater
>Art is what mark thinks a black lotus is

It's also a polygendered trans-negro as that's /pol/'s nightmare.
It is also the very concept of dredge, when maro looks at Ashiok all he sees are bold letters that read out "DREDGE 7"

But user, CoP:B doesn't actually stop Kaya, since she causes life loss rather than damage.

>>The mongol is literally mad for dragon dildos
fucking FINGOLIANS.

Fuck off, it would be amazing