What will happen to humanity, when he die?

What will happen to humanity, when he die?

Multiple books across multiple editions have said the same thing, but this is the most recent from the current main rulebook.

>No Space, No Time, Only Chaos

Sounds like a really good band name or rules light system

It would be extremely painful

>Emprah
>dying
He's more likely to become a chaos god of order

Sounds like Imperial propaganda to me.
How come this didn't happen in the past, when the Emperor was not around?

Also, the if the Emperor dies, the bonds that keep the dragon of mars dormant in the Noctis Labyrinthus will probably disappear and he will lead humanity to a bright future.

I don't see how destroying the center of humanities technological knowledge before consuming the souls of the Sol system leads to a bright future.

becawwwse emprah was always round he wuz pretecting we hooman becuz he so smart wow emprah me luv u turkish super gene seed lololo give passport pls euro pls

Well, the Emperor (or the guy who would eventually call himself the Emperor) has been around since at least 5000 BC, long before Psykers were a prevalent thing among humanity.

Maybe the dragon will be smart about it and convince the Mechanicus to become the new necrons.

That would fuck chaos over completely and would probably be better than almost all alternatives.

Yeah, no.

He's been dead for thousand of years, he actually managed to hold just enought to seal this portal where the entrace to human webway was to be. He didn't even became god, it's just propaganda and divine magic is like orcish mindfield.

There is a big fucking hole in the warp that the Emperor is holding closed that he created by accident when Magnus distracted him while he was making the Imperial Webway.

Plus, Chaos is actually at the most powerful it has ever been. Before the Fall of the Eldar, Slaanesh wasn't fully formed in the Warp and the Chaos gods were actually on a downswing.

>when he die?
He dead.

Emperor is a turk and Malcador is an illuminati jew (obviously).
They came up with the imperial (((((truth))))), which is demonstrably untrue, but is forced on people by armed thugs (picrelated).

Really makes you think.

Demonstrably untrue? What is this heresy?

Could you less of knuckleheads and point at the fact that humanity is entering a phase of psychic evolution that Chaos plans to hijack and also because the walls of reality are at their thinnest point?

That is explained in a nearby paragraph to the piece posted above.

The Imperium's a big place

We're frakked.

Gee, I dunno
Perhaps ask those few 10k old veterans about what it was like when it happened

Excuse me don't fucking blame this on Magnus. Everything wrong in the galaxy is the fault of the Elves and Lorgar. Mostly Lorgar that is.

This. Trillions of people believe the emperor is a god. That must have some impact on the warp. If the emperor dies, all this belief in him would turn him into a chaos god, maybe even creating an "Eye of Terra" to make a bad pun.

For you.

Eh, less Lorgar's fault and more Erebus.
The Eldar did fuck everything up for everyone though, the only reason that Emps is on his throne is because of them.

It's not belief that fuels the gods its feelings.

It's needs and fear that will create him.

Nothing. He's been dead for millennia.

C'Tan are vulnerable to the warp, it is an anathema to their power.

If the matterium is flooded with warp all over space, the C'tan will not survive.

This is clearly bullshit.

While we all know that if the emperor dies chaos will invade reality, it will also break the barrier between reality and imagination.

Therefore, everything will be dakka.

HE'S ALREADY DEAD

Dead people don't fart warpstorms

dead people do bloat with gases though.

Chaos falls, everybody dies. Of course, even if he doesn't die Chaos still falls, everybody dies. GW loves that Chaos cock.