Dragonchain (DRGN)

Accumulate.

Bittrex soon. You have been warned.

>etherdelta.com/#DRGN-ETH

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptobutlers.com/dragonchain/
youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>failed Disney tech incubator project still plays up its non-existent Disney connection
>uncapped ICO, devs literally said "The more money you give us, the more we will do"
>zero tech innovation "We are like Bitcoin and Ethereum and stuff
>suspiciously high trading over UNCAPPED ICO price

Guaranteed PnD piece of shit. Stay far, far away. Or DYOR about the Disney thing to confirm I'm telling the truth.

it was created by Disney. Disney decided not to pursue the project. this doesn't mean it was "failed".

The project was abandoned then picked up by a bunch of people who wanted to disingenuously play up the Disney connection to build hype. This project offers absolutely nothing and the fact that it's trading well over an uncapped ICO price is shady as fuck.

just because you missed out on buying an ICO that went 7x doesn't mean anything "shady" is afoot. it just means you don't have a good eye for successful projects :^)

>All main team members are competent enough to have held senior roles with Disney
>who gives a shit if Ethereum Blue and Ethereum Dark can explode (PnD or not) then fucking Ethereum Disney fucking can.

The ICO was literally uncapped. There was no way to "miss out". The devs were going to take people's money no matter how much they gave them. If that doesn't set off your bullshit detector then you deserve to go down with this "project".

>salty little bitch who didn't buy the ICO that's now made a ton of money for everyone involved.

>There was no way to "miss out".
apparently there was. i tried to tell you fags that the uncapped nature of the ICO wasn't important. very few people here believed me.

You guys seem pissed. Did you sell before the bullrun yesterday?

Don't worry. Buy back now. It's not too late.

When this coin hits bittrex and binance, $1.5 is achievable.

Are you chocolate factory user?
It's me from last night.

OK, now that you shills are all assembled. What does this project do? What problem does it solve? Why did the devs need infinity or your money at the ICO?

You're the one who posted your private address on internet, right?

How have you been, user?

cryptobutlers.com/dragonchain/

>cryptobutlers.com/dragonchain/

>irst off, Dragonchain is a blockchain protocol originally built by Disney then later open sourced. To build a strong community for any token you need credibility (i.e. Ethereum’s EEA), Disney provides that credibility.

I'm one sentence in and they're already full of shit. Disney dropped this project.

>Additional to building its own blockchain, Dragonchain has its own incubator to help companies launch projects using its blockchain. We think this is brilliant because it almost guarantees adoption of the platform.

Oh yeah, almost guaranteed. If this wasn't written by someone invested heavily in Dragonchain I would eat my hat.

It's original purpose was a hybrid public/private block chain for enterprise usage. The team is just furthering the original intent. If you can't see the value of having not having internal assets scrutinized by anyone with a block explorer, I don't know what to tell you.

Knew you'd be here... I'm good threw another £100 into funfair today, gonna be typing dragon in the thread search bar a lot until the rest of Veeky Forums catches on...

These transaction times have been killing me though is this really the doing of cryptokitties?

youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk

Aha is funfair treating you good, user?

Yes, user it's this fucking cryptokitties which is clogging the ETH network. Have to pay freaking $4 to do a transaction now.

Kek my sides.

You cunts are so autistic I swear. Normies will love this coin. Everyone loves Disney.

I'm sure you don't need more explanation on how Dragonchain works, user.

I didn't participate in the ICO. Bought at 0.0006 and other prices before it mooned last night.

I think this project has the possibility to be successful. Even if you feel that Dragonchain is doomed, it's currently listed only on ED.

From trading perspective, that's a good chance. If one doesn't really believe in Dragonchain, he could buy now and sell later after it hits real exchanges like binance and/or bittrex etc.

I'm just accumulating as much as I can.

I have a gambling background before I got into crypto (mostly politics) so this shit interests me a lot.

there are plenty of gambling projects but FunFair is just has the most legit team I've seen in Cyrpto for what there target audience is...

So many typos, I'm chugging a few beers, It's Friday.

>altcoin appears
>has tons of money flowing in
>gets +50% value in one day
>THEN people start shilling it on Veeky Forums
I keep seeing this happening. People always show up to drum up buyers for the altcoins they've bought after there's no point in buying.

Tbqh I got lucky on this one.

I read their website and checked the team's linkedin profiles and immediately FOMO'd. This was after OP (at least I presume it was this OP) was shilling a day or two ago and I bought before I got these +75% gains