Stat me Veeky Forums

Stat me Veeky Forums

Sorry, what is this meme? I see this guy spammed everywhere lately. Something about fucking his own family tree? Can anyone explain whats interesting about that or this guy in particular? Looks like some kind of VN .

He loves his family.

What the fuck.
Also he didn't even start by his mom, what a failure.

Go away Shun & Makoto.

That's a Daemon Prince of Slaanesh if not Slaanesh himself.

Please explain this in context.

School Days is just one of many games of 0verflow. The main character (but not the main protagonist) is Tomaru Sawagoe. Born from a medium class family (probably) from his father Jou and an unknown woman. He also had two sisters, Moegi (the older sister) and Asagi. At an unknown age, probably 10 or 12, Tomaru had sex with Moegi and got her pregnant of Kagura. Eight years later, Tomaru and Kagura (now at 4th grade) met by casuality. She was going home but it was snowing, so she was hitchhiking. He almost ran over her. When he saw her, he offered ride. Once she was in the car, he raped her.

Later he left her and disappeared again. Unknown to him, she got pregnant. She entered to work at her mother’s place: Snow Radish. Also there were is aunt Asagi, and her friends Arisu and Hatsuka, and Tomaru’s sister Tomoe. Eight months later of that encounter, Tomaru reappeared again, (Snow Radish game story) In that game, Tomaru screwed all girls, and all of them got pregnant. At the end, Kagura made Tomaru to stop wandering and take care of her daughter, and he agreed.

Then, Tomaru realized that he had some kind of “plot armor”: 1-the moment a girl looked him, immediately she fell in love with him. 2-the moment they had sex, that girl devoted herself to him. These rules vary in effect in each girl, but no girl can escape them. So he started screwed with other girls like there’s no tomorrow.

In a lapse of 16 years from snow radish vacation, Kagura gave birth to three daughters, Hajime, her first one, Mai Kiyoura and Rina Inou; Asagi gave birth to Yukari, Hatsuka gave birth to Shun, Toki and Kuu Hazama; Arisu gave birth to Rideru Takatsukasa; Tomoe gave birth to Tomomasa Sawagoe; Moegi gave birth to Youko Saionji, Ayumu and Moeka Inou. Also Hajime, Kagura’s first daughter, gave birth to other Tomaru’s daughter, Rio Inou, but Hajime died. Kagura was traumatized for that, but with Tomaru’s plot armor she remained loyal to him. He also had several children with married women; Kei, Touri, Wakaba, and probably more. His plot armor let him control all girls, and “stole” their money, (especially from Hatsuka, who had inherited a fortune) and combine it with his own inherited money, studied to become a doctor, while using his “girls” to bribe authorities and important people.

Meanwhile, Asagi took Ayumu, who was a child, and turned him into an animal-like beast who lusted for constant sex. She gave birth to two daughters, Sakura and Midori Nagawa, while she was married to another man.
Kagura went to rescue him, but ended raped by him. (though she returned him to normal).
16 years passed, and Summer Radish Vacation 1 starts.

Kagura, pregnant with Ayumu’s child is in charge of another Radish, Summer Radish. Youko, Mai, Wakaba also work there as waitress. (all of them Tomaru’s daughters) Tomaru, who goes from one of his girls to another to watch them, visits Hatsuka’s house, planning to stay a little. Shun, his son, that didn’t liked that, decides to get a part-time job to be away until he leaves. He meet Youko and end working with her. He and the girls stay in a near hotel, with Rio and Rina. A new girl, Natsuhi, appears. Againt Tomaru appears, and depend on what Shun do…
-Nothing. (probably Tomaru end with all the girls)
-go after Youko, Wakaba or Mai, but Tomaru rapes them, (rule 2) They declare to Shun that they love him, but can’t leave him.
-go after Kagura, but she still can’t let Tomaru, even when he pimped to a lot of men.
-ends with Kagura
-ends with Wakaba
-ends with Mai
-ends with Youko
-ends with Natsuhi
-ends with Kagura, Youko and Mai
Canon ending ends with Shun with Youko, Mai, Wakaba and Natsuhi, and Tomaru leaves with Kagura, Rio and Rina.

Shun gets all his girls pregnant, Youko gave birth to Sekai, Mai gave birth to Setsuna, Wakaba gave birth to Futaba and Kazuha, and Natsuhi to an unknown child. Meanwhile, one of Tomaru’s nurses gave birth to Makoto and later to Itaru.
Tomaru keeps busy making Kagura pregnant as fast as possible, she ended with another 13 childs, the main cast of Sister Princess, while Rio gaves birth to Risa.
Apparently, Rina died, the same way Hajime died years ago. Shun’s rule 1 effect stop working, and all his girls leave him.

8 years passed, and Ayumu reappears again, now an adult, in Large Ponpon. In this game he screws many girls, one of them is one of his half-sister, Touri, who is also married to another of his half-brothers, Tomomasa. All of the game’s girls end pregnant, many with many children. At the same time, another son of Tomaru, Kei, likes another girl, Midori, who in fact is his niece. Again Kei screws almost all the girls, but there’s no ending with Midori, she leaves to live with her father, who is Ayumu, and she ends up pregnant with him.

3 years passed, and Tomaru is now in charge of another Radish. In this game, Summer Radish vacation 2, one of his daughters, Rideru, is in love with Kuu, another of his sons, who is also working on Radish. She goes there for him, and Tomaru offers her job. There’s also another girl, Rin or Rinrin, from sister princess, and Tomaru and Risa’s Daughter, Rika.
The endings are:
Rideru ends with Kuu. Canon.
Rin ends with Kuu.
Rideru ends with Tomaru, and she ends with one of his children, while being pregnant with another, while being used as a fucktoy by him.
5 years passed, and Summer Days and School Days starts.

UPDATE FROM SUMMER/SHINY DAYS

-Kagura died somewhere between her Radish games and Shiny Days
-Inori Ashikaga is Shun's unknown offspring with Natsuhi Ebata
-Hanon is Kazuha, and Futaba's older sister, still offspring of Shun, not mentioned yet in the pasta.

I don't know if it's degrading art style but the level of incest really seems apparent in the last couple of girls. Straight up uguu~ shit going on.

This is some fucking mythology level incest here

What the fuck did I read?
So guy screwed his sister, then raped his 8 years old daughter, and latter had more kids with her, while fucking his granddaughters(?) and making more kids?

I can not into comprehension

My eyes sort of glazed over toward the end there, but if I ever run that Dresden Files game I've been wanting to do I'll totally steal this for the White Court.

How old is this guy again?

>Tomaru realized that he had some kind of “plot armor”
That fucking madman

As old as the Prince of Excess wants him to be.

I know. I read it again and Zeus just keeps popping up in my mind...

They're getting younger and younger as you go down the tree.

He apparently knocks each one up around 8 or 12. According to the wiki, the youngest one on that tree seems to be around 6 or so though.

Damn...

That's him speeding up as death inches closer.

Size/Type: Large Magical Beast
Hit Dice: 5d10+25 (52 hp)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares)
Armor Class: 15 (-1 size, +1 Dex, +5 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple: +5/+14
Attack: Claw +9 melee (1d6+5)
Full Attack: 2 claws +9 melee (1d6+5) and bite +4 melee (1d8+2)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Improved grab
Special Qualities: Scent
Saves: Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +2
Abilities: Str 21, Dex 12, Con 21, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 10
Skills: Listen +8, Spot +8
Feats: Alertness, Track
Environment: Temperate forests
Organization: Solitary, pair, or pack (3-8)
Challenge Rating: 4
Treasure: None
Alignment: Always neutral
Advancement: 6-8 HD (Large); 9-15 HD (Huge)
Level Adjustment: —

Apparently he is basically an immortal.

Stat me

hand size (tiny)

Fucking savage

Finally

Stat me as well.

Charisma 18
Intelligence 15
Wisdom 8
Strength 13
Dexterity 10
Constitution Unknown (He has never read it.)

>intelligence 15

Whoa there, check that to a 10.

>wisdom 8
Found the berniebrony.

Meant to quote

I thought School days ended with a boat ride. What the fuck did I just read? This is some soap opera nonsense here.

What the everloving fuck? This is not okay, this is SO not okay. And this shit is somehow linked to School Days? You mean the School Days where the protagonist gets Nice Boat'd? How the fuck does that factor into this guys' story?

Normal Human with the Douchebag Character package

+25 presence -1/4 only for being a douchebag
active cost25 pts. real cost 18pts.

See