Soon you will be eaten alive by a blob. What are your last thoughts?

soon you will be eaten alive by a blob. What are your last thoughts?

Should have brought a bottle of bleach with me, the base compound will neutralize the acidic compound and I can just swim out of it.

My only regret is that I am eaten by blob

(furiously masturbating)

FUCKING GIVE ME BACK MY WAIFU YOU FAT SLIMEY FUCK!

"Goddamn you two and your magical realm!"

>Ouch!

Rolled 2 (1d20)

I roll to seduce the blob.

Oh fuck

"This shit is serious. I use my daily."

Please let me die fast.

The blob reacts to you in much the same way real girls do. Its still going to eat you but it'll feel a bit dirty afterwords.

Wait for it.

Waaaaaaait for it...

Rolled 12 (1d20)

Move over nerds, observe a real man in action

aaargh

Rolled 10 (1d20)

Rolling to stab the beast setting fierce.

Rolled 5 (1d20)

THIS is how be a real man.

> WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE SUMMON SIGNS!?

I tell the Blob that it's fat, and that no one will ever love it.

"What a day to leave my freeze ray at home."

"It's too bad i'm probably going to die in horrible agonizing pain as my flesh dissolves, or suffocation if i'm lucky, otherwise this would be my fetish."

Let me show you true, unbridled ecstasy......

"You don't look anything like the ones in the book."

Ew

"Ow."

"Oh, God, I'm being eaten alive by a giant blob!"

Crom, I have never prayed to you. But grant me vengeance, one man against a monster. If not, to hell with you.

Rolled 8 (1d20)

I roll to Intimidate.

"This tastes terrible."

"Damn, how could this happen?"

In a strange turn of events, the PC I am currently playing is already a Blob Monster ala the Thing

This will be an interesting fight on paper, but will just look like two opaque fluids mixing to any outside observer

>a Blob Monster ala the Thing
The Thing's effectively a sentient virus, though. Unless we're thinking about different "the things"

"I never got the succ"

"I die as I live. Covered in various unidentifiable fluids."

In my critical but unprofessional opinion: a stronger argument would be, that it is an intelligent shapeshifting blob monster.

Considering, primarily that when it has dropped the element of subtlety, it adopts forms of large semi, amorphous blobs of biomass composed of parts of assimilated creatures.

The Ability to assimilate and subvert the cells of other living creatures with its own, is a very strong argument towards it being an intelligent virus, or parasite. But when it has fully assimilated a subject, it can morph their body however needed,
And although most of its assimilations are committed covertly by slowly infecting the hosts cells with its own, many are done overtly through physical contact assimilation, in this method it shares more characteristics with a blob monster than just a virus.

Ultimately: I think it's fair to say it acts as a Virus at times, but considering that it also acts as a blob monster at times, one should take the title that covers a better description of the creature's dramatic characteristics.

A better practice would just be to say that it acts as both an intelligent virus and an intelligent blob monster. Considering that you could easily have either without having both.