What's the edgiest character you've ever seen?

What's the edgiest character you've ever seen?

Other urls found in this thread:

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/43816020/#p43823558
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Dickcutter: Man-bane

Need I explain more? This is why you don't play with radical feminists who can't separate fantasy from reality. Or vice-versa. Fucking psychotics.

>Dickcutter: Man-bane
>bane
That's a big girl

No, just, stop. My memories of this character are too tainted to be blessed by memery.

A guy whose raison d'etre was to run around murdering the saintliest people he could find so he could raise their souls into fallen angels he could use to assault hell with.

>Dickcutter, Man-Bane
>can't separate fantasy from reality

I'm so sorry for your loss, user. It must be hard living without your dick.

What? Someone was bound to do it sooner or later.

Actually it was the other guy at the table, her former boyfriend. And it was a testicle, not the dick. She tried, though.

I not only had someone show up to a game wanting to play an assassin that joined a mysterious assassin school after orcs rape/ murdered his entire nation who he was the heir to as the age of 3, I had someone show up who wanted to also be an assassin from a school more secretive and better than the others school in every way.

I saw two full grown adults with grand children get into a fist fight over this shit before I could even veto the characters.

Most if not all of my characters are uncomfortably edgy. I can't help it. I keep trying to make interesting three dimensional characters, but it's like deep down who I really am is a 13 year old who likes the design of Shadow the Hedgehog.

You are who you are.

Embrace the edge.

>TFW, my DM is doing a Hellsing campaign and wants us to make edgy characters for the sake of deconstruction.
Making *teleports behind u* Mcgee for my character.

My current PC went from being a world-weary caravan guard to a sadomasochistic religious zealot of Loviatar over the course of our multi-year campaign.
On the other hand I don't play him like an edge-lord and I'm also the party doctor, so I'm not full retard

For you

>Friend is someone else's Pathfinder game.
>Makes character who's family was killed while he was being trained in ninjutsu and katana wielding.
>He goes crazy and awakens some crazy powers, and with the cursed sword his sensei gave him, which absorbs the blood of the people it cuts and makes him stronger and it sharper, he murders all the people who killed his family.
>He then becomes a wandering ninja assassin guy.
>Express interest in making a Wakfu-esque game where people take physical aspects of the gods they worship.
>He immediately sends me a text of his character's description.
>Born into an Assassin Guild of the Goddess of Death and Murder (A God I hadn't made or planned on making.)
>He killed his first man at 6, that man happened to be an important merchant/informant.
>Killing this man started a civil war, which he became the leader of one side at 18 and won, becoming the leader of the guild.
>Had the ability to turn into shadows and other edgy shit.
>Wanted me to do separate things with him aside from the group when they went into town because his character would go off to "do assassin missions alone" while the others were being a party.
>Said that he would "kill any witnesses to his crime, and kidnap children for his guild."
>Explained that would make his pretty much lawful party outlaws for being with him and other players said they'd kill his character if they saw him harm innocents and children, but he said he could "make it work."
>Mfw the whole time.
Fucking why.

This is when the party passes perception and spots him wandering off, follows him, sees him being a faggot and say "Yo nigga, we gon kill yo ass" and then they kill him.

I mean, the easy answer to that would be "sorry, I already made most of the gods, and we don't have a Goddess of Death and Murder. Closest we have is -insert Sram Analogue here-, who's not all that violent."

Did they end up killing him?

The game never took off.

> The was a god of death and murder
> Turns out he wasn't that good at living, because the other gods murdered him.

If you killed a disciple of the god of death and murder, would they see that as a good thing or a bad thing?

I was once involved in an evil campaign where a couple of the PCs had vices that they needed to satisfy occasionally. While one PC was simply addicted to drugs, the other PC was completely mad and the only way he could stay calm was to kill children by throwing dead bodies at them.

That sounds like a shit game mate.

Half-Dragon,Half-Vampire,Half-Werewolf who killed his parents in childbirth (both of them) and killed and ate the dragon who raised him (in a volcano). He had a dragon arm wrapped in a chain and carried a Guts-style sword.
I didn't even let him play.

Shit now I want to make a character who worships a god of assassination, bit wants to be assassinated and do assassinations because he misunderstood the priest who converted him. Now he tries to be the biggest asshole politician on the planet. Class is Bard, obviously, as it would make sleeping with other people's wives easier, as well as have a large voting base despite being a huge asshole.

Shit,
>wants to be assassinated, not do assassinations.
Fuckin' typos.

During middle school I started off playing an edgy character with a group of people from my LGS RIP LGS, got better very quickly though
>dwarf barbarian
>drank goblin blood in the first session
later just went more generic dwarf barbarian, with lost clan issues and strong anti-orc sentiment.
I'm glad the group put up with that shit to begin with, really good guys. Actually finished the campaign.

wait. hold the fucking phone

you cant say that and not tell us what hppened

>hard

Probably a tie between like 6 different Naruto-Tier OCs.

For gods sake details man

> played with a skinny dude who brought beer
> really sallow skin, black hair, looked like Byron Hall to be honest
> it was a level 6 campaign, he brought a human fighter with a spiked chain but no armor, which was weird
> had said the adventure would begin in an elf city on the notice on the FLGS community board
> halfway thorugh the PCs getting their quest he goes fucking nuts
> catches a female elf alone on her walk through a garden
> slits her throat
> i don't want to kick him out so I indulge him figuring the guards can beat him
> kills more elves, describing each kill in detail
> weird fucking shit i've never heard before, he was describing these kills lovingly, it was creepy as fuck
> he proceeds to slash up a good dozen elves before the spellcasters put him down
> i ask him to go
> he gets up and leaves his character sheet and dice behind
> pretty sure he was drunk at this point
> still not sure what the fuck to think

I haven't been on Veeky Forums very long, is this a common thing among That Guys?

Tell us the full story user.

Not especially. Rarely does That Guy fuck up and then leave, they normally shit the bed then stick around to wallow in it/drag other in.

Honestly I have a friend that's probably someone who would do something like that; they're fine most of the time, but when they get into a depressive funk they start drinking and enganging in purposefully destructive antisocial behavior to "prove" everyone actually hates him then leave to go be alone.

I dunno, drinking the blood as a cultural thing is very common in different parts of the real world, so I would say doing it when you defeat an annoying or particularly strong enemy sound normal

Probably won't be as good as the other user but old highschool friends and i used to run a game everyday after school
>imagine your average Worst-tier grognard
>now add a vagina
>thats T
>T recently worked the courage up to ask out a popular guy at lunch in front of our entire freshmen class
>the rejection was intensely brutal as was befitting this crime
>T then swears off guys later at the after school game in a grandish fashion and says from then on she would be a hardcore lesbian as men just aren't worth the effort
>T the following day hits on not only the most popular chick in school but the girlfriend of the guy she asked out the day before
>again during lunch as this was probably the only time she ever saw either of them
>naturally she's now the school pariah for our class
>gets extremely depressed
>this paves the way for Destroya
>a female barbian from the frozen wastes tribe of all females
>this tribe by the way somehow has children despite only having women and actively having literal Man Hunts as their deity demands on the local tribes
>Destroya's armor is made from the flayed and tanned skin of the manhoods taken on said hunts
>the entire group refuses to even let it through the door
>continues to try and sell us this character throughout that session by saying it'd be fun cause we'd have to do shit like dodge her occasionally ingame or defend our manhoods from the required nightly hunts
>REALLY went after the DM
>kept trying to sell this idea of rolling a D100 for successful "harvesting" and kept haggling on how many degrees of success was acceptable starting at 1-80 and eventually begging, actual begging, for 1 being success and the rest being some sort of hilarious fail
>session ends when she says her character kills herself out of the blue and she just leaves
>don't see her for an entire week then comes back like nothing in the previous session ever happened right down to her character still being alive

Copied and pasted word for word from the edgiest player we ever had in our west marches, it was summarily kicked, due to the fuckawful characters and roleplay they did.

I would advise you never to add a guy called null, or rikka, because they are AIDS to any game.
"Dragon Witch" Reina Nesara is a High Elf with a pale cmplextion a prepetual frown on her face. shes taller then a avrage elf and walks with a gracce that subjests noble upbrining. she where fine clothes seperated in lously connected sections that draw attention to there desighn as much as they try to hide some of her fetures. the hood hides most of her face and knee length hair of light blue and white hang form bolth sides, if she takes of the hood her hair in back is tied in to two equaly long twin tails. white scales cover parts of her body and the ones on her forhead form some what of a scaley tieara.

Edgiest and cringiest character i've never seen played and in the decade since i've yet to see anyone come close to even suggesting a worse character for play.

That guy sounds like virtualoptim, considering that they both have a blatant elf-killing fetish.

Shhhh, we don't talk about that atrocity of a human being. He's gone now.

I dunno man i could rip off my tribes war practices and i'd still omit 80% of it cause it was designed to be over the top brutal and exactly in the category of what we call Edgy in todays age.

>saying Shai'tan's name aloud
We're better than this, user.

>"Dragon Witch" Reina Nesara is a High Elf with a pale cmplextion a prepetual frown on her face. shes taller then a avrage elf and walks with a gracce that subjests noble upbrining. she where fine clothes seperated in lously connected sections that draw attention to there desighn as much as they try to hide some of her fetures. the hood hides most of her face and knee length hair of light blue and white hang form bolth sides, if she takes of the hood her hair in back is tied in to two equaly long twin tails. white scales cover parts of her body and the ones on her forhead form some what of a scaley tieara.
Umm, we want edge, not snowflakes. Details user. Details.

Quit fucking talking about. It's like you WANT the entire thread thrown in the gulag.

Who is that? He said his name was Craig, I don't know who this Virtualoptim person is. Is he from some anime or something?

I noticed so many typos on the first go through, I reread it and somehow there managed to be even more

Eh, it was literally the first enemies of the campaign and were just fodder to introduce the group. It was pretty edgy, I'm glad I toned it back pretty quick. Especially considering the other first party member was a paladin.

Did you just miss what happened to the user 2 posts up? Hush up.

>Made a character
>"Edgy McAngsterson" actual name
>WoD character
>Trenchoat, long greasy hair, beefcake, constant scowl
>Used a reinforced guitar/ax/flamethrower as a weapon
>Screamed death metal at demons as a method of fighting them

>Nicest guy in the party
>involved in big brother program (Explanation for joining the party)

Why? I'm just curious who it is? And that was me deleting my own post because I just remembered his name and wanted to add that to my post. This website doesn't have post editing like Reddit does.

That's pretty edgy but also cool. Fits for World of Darkness, too, I guess.

Oh. Here i thought mods were actually doing their job. Either way drop it. Its a good way of getting good threads pruned.

My Facebook profile from 8 years ago.

it was a female character played by a guy who hated men. This was its third character, all of whom were multiclassed 3-4 times. Each time, they were 'teleports behind you' edgelords with no morals.
it appears that this thing was only a bit literate, as each thing it typed looked worse and worse.

>That's pretty edgy but also cool. Fits for World of Darkness, too, I guess.
I got a sore throat from constantly talking in a death metal growl, but yeah, everyone at the table was entertained.

I also minmaxed the fuck out of his combat stats, but generally didn't actually fight, just screamed death metal as the rest of the group fought. I only stepped in to combat strictly to defend the PC my character had been assigned "big brother" duty

The player whos character I was "assigned to" was built 2edgy4u un ironically and kept trying to cut himself as my character stopped them and gave sage life advice while talking them through their issues.

I derped and linked the wrong post

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/43816020/#p43823558

The thread I've linked has all you need to know about him.

He wanted to play a sorcerer with an altered form of the Arcane bloodline, where instead he got a cloak (more like a trenchcoat, really) that gave him ridiculous bonuses. I'm talking scaling bonuses to all five defenses (AC, Reflex, Will, Fort, and SR), functioned like a Bag of Holding (with no limit on storage capacity) from level 1 that can't be stolen or affected by anyone but him, indestructible (he said it could only be destroyed if you killed the wearer).

It's relatively tame so I guess I'm #blessed in that regard.

Well.
At least you're honest.

>Half-Dragon,Half-Vampire,Half-Werewolf
Sounds like a laugh and a half.

He's not though, he posts on his god damn tumblr that he's back and still shitposting.

And virt's name is fucking Craig!

Damn. I've suddenly realized I've been taking my group for granted.

Whenever I feel like my group's That Guy is being a major heel and I don't know if I can handle his shit I come to Veeky Forums and read (mostly fake) stories about people who want to describe the rape and murder of elves at a table with others around them.

> H-how much ac does scrotum leather armour give?

I don't even know nor do i want to. I imagine as much as she thinks she could have gotten away with at the time and considering she thought 80% to insta gib dicks was "reasonable" i'd say 80 AC.

I don't get why Lapis or Ryuko are in the picture.
Lapis really just doesn't want to be involved.
Ryuko is so over the top that no one could take her seriously.

Lapis never wants to be anywhere. Existence is boring and far too much effort for her liking hence the edge.

>That picture
>Forgetting the greatest edgelord ever, also the one probably taken the least seriously out of them all

>Existence is boring and far too much effort for her liking hence the edge.

Wait what the fuck? Did they change her character since I stopped watching?

I mean in fairness, the barn is like the first place she wasn't trapped and she seems pretty comfy there.

>comfy
Right...user, don't ever date.

Most Savage World characters.

Be honest with me: Is that show really worth watching?
It seemed like tumblr pandering trash when I heard about it, so I haven't bothered giving it a proper watch.

No and your initial assumption is correct.

Does anyone have the screencap about "Raven" the guy who thought he was a vampire.

Not an answer, but I played a warlock once to "The Hound in the Walls," a being that only imparts dark secrets when you kill stronger worshippers. Wasn't a fan of the whole 'student surpassing the master' schtick.

The edgiest character I've personally seen was someone in my group playing a sentient magical sword.

When I were a wee lad, a fair few years ago, I went through the edgy teenager phase. I mean, everyone goes through the edgy teenager phase, that's nothing special, but I did the exact things that this thread is for bitching about.

I was played Mutants and Masterminds (I think) with two friends, one being the GM, and whilst it was more batman than it was spiderman as edgyness goes, I took it to a whole new level. I didn't really get the idea of playing into the setting, I just played the same idea, trenchcoat and callous.

I immediately found teleporting powers, and I'm sure you can guess what happened next. If it's along the lines of "Nothing personal, Kid" you'd be sadly mistaken. I didn't meme that hard.

At this point we now had my Generic McEdgecool, trenchcoat flapping in the wind, with some grossly edgy name like 'Ammoleth' or 'Obliterator', who could teleport. If I chose to, I could teleport behind people.

So we're going to save some hostages in a bank, and my far more generic friend breaks in the front door with super strength and starts tackling people down with his far more ordinary, and likeable, character. Meanwhile, I brood on the rooftop, I find my time to strike, like an adder or some shit.

I'd found another super power I liked, I could become resistant to the environment. There's not a great deal in New York you'd need super powers to be resistant to, or at least not the sort of things this power made you resistant to, but I could teleport a few thousand miles in a second, and I could now live in space for short periods of time.

So I teleported down, trenchcoat bellowing in the wind as I fucking bearhugged the first AK wielding nutjob and teleported his ass off into space, then returned to New York.

That was about the end of that one shot, but some of the edgiest characters I've played with are my own, though that was by far the grandest, and definitely the last, of any edgy characters.

> sentient magical sword
How is that edgy? Sounds pretty interestin in alll honesty.

kek

The characters are very non-traditional, gender-norm-defying, etc. Steven is less embarrassed about wearing a dress than he is seeing another dude naked. If you can get past that, it's actually a really well written show, with deep and realistic character development, interesting world-building, an expansive magic system, etc. The writer was originally a voice actor for Adventure Time, and she managed to take more from it than the lolrandumb shit that spawned the current bout of trash like Teen Titans Go. Plus each episode is only 10 minutes long, so I'd say it's worth binging the first dozen or so episodes in order to get an actual opinion on it rather than take someone else's word for it.

user you might be joking but what do swords cut with

>World of Darkness
+5 edginess
>Vampire
+5 edginess
>Special snowflake clan
+5 edginess
>Trenchcoat
+5 edginess
>Katana
+5 edginess
>Shotgun with dragon's breath rounds
+5 edginess

Sadly I have seen too many World of Darkness emomancer edgelords. Pretty much turned me off the whole setting. The werewolf kinfolk turned werewolf hunter was notoriously bad. The fact that he was a major npc was even worse.

STORY TIME user

Goddammit, even if it's nothing but lies we demand you concoct some sort of tale for us!!

>tfw I actually liked Maria

Edgy blood powers in BB wasnt exactly a new thing when she came around, and her fight was fun as fuck if you didnt cheese it.

This was submitted by one of the younger players of our group, he has improved slightly since this but not by much.

Death..............................Money..............................Silence..............................

Death....................Money....................Silence....................

Death..........Money..........Silence..........

Childhood: Birth

First Year: Justice was born into a happy little family, no brothers or sisters to speak of, His parents were calm, simple, peaceful people who were honestly good people. Justice loved his parents, they brought him up in a peaceful safe environment. A small town with a low population and quiet environment. No sounds of industry or war anywhere to be seen. He lived young with no bad memories to recall.

Child: Justice learned to read at a very young age, he loved books, they were all that he wanted and all he wanted to spend his time on. Knowledge, and facts could be found in books, Justice believed that he could trust nothing more than the facts he could find in a book. Even as a little child he couldn't stand the lies that other children told. He didn't want to associate with them because he didn't want to trust them. While other children played he practiced physically and mentally with books and exercise. Other people and him just didn't mix, Justice accepted this and even took measures to ensure that people didn't attempt to make him their friend. He always stayed hidden in shadows or at home, that way no matter what people who went looking for him didn't find him. Because of this his childhood went by like a flash, books, exercise, and silence.

>drank goblin blood in the first session
i honestly wish my players would do barbarians like this.

instead all i ever get is the occasional "people making fun of my height pisses me off" gnome or goblin memebarian.

This is a straight copy-paste also.

Early Teenager: Justice as a early teen didn't act much different than he did as a child, as he developed he improved all of his skills. His books were so advanced that many of the adults in town couldn't comprehend them. His skills in stealth had become unrivaled, he could go anywhere he pleased unseen and unheard. He started learned magic though books and practice alone, not anything as deadly as a wizards magic, but small parlor tricks and such. His urge to stay away from people is so intense that he goes days on ends without human contact. When his parents got sick he got work mining in the mountains to support them and himself. As a young teen it was hard finding a job were he could work alone, and provide enough to sustain his family. the sickness that developed around got many of the people and alot of the people died including his father. His mother barely lived and it took her along time to recover, during the time she was still recovering Justice worked hard and put his life on hold. He lowered his reading to only one hour a day and he had to suffer though talking to his boss, the bread baker, the cleric, and many others that he must. But one of the only two luxurious habits he left himself was his sneaking, he would still sneak around town, around work, and even when he could in the mines.

>cont

so you're saying I should've played it even edgier?
i mean i suppose but it didn't really fit the group too well

Finally he left himself the right to read more about and even cast some small amounts of magic. He knew that this was the hardest times of his life but knowing that didn't stop him from feeling more alive than he ever did before. Instead of feeling pushed down because of the plague he decided to push himself twice as hard at training. He worked so hard that no matter how little time he had, he could improve. Because of his interactions with people more and more often, he soon became a social talk, he was a smart, attractive and quiet person. Many families had told their children to buddy up to Justice. This didn't please him, but because he knew he was sneakier and faster than everyone else he never really had to bother with them.

>still cont

I'm stupid .

Fifteenth Birthday: The day started off normally, Justice's mother had woken him with care, Justice had been given work off freely that day so he could do whatever he wanted. He was so exited, he prepared for this day for quite a while, his plan was to go down to the book store, buy their new and most advanced magical book and supplies and learn everything he could on it. But before he could his mother had done it for him. After the food his mother left him to his time. So after climbing out the window and leaving, he headed straight for the mountains and began his research. But the one anomaly he didn't prepare for was the girl. That long Crimson haired girl who entered and land marked his life in just a matter of minutes. As he sat, hidden from the world doing magical practice, she just appeared, he never expected it. But as he sat in a tree reading she somehow, not only climbed the tree, but climbed higher than him, and without detection. As he was reading he heard her, she started reading the pages from over his shoulder, after the initial shock he fell out of the tree and regained his composure. When he started to look around for the intruder, she disappeared once more. After being almost 100% sure she was gone he sat beside the tree and started to read again. Then once more she appeared from no where and this time instead of being shocked he planned to attack. He slammed his book shut and turned to her to attack. But at that moment she leaped forward and kissed him, full on lip to lip kissing. This threw Justice off balance once again, for someone who had never liked people, or girls for that matter! But he felt so warm and fuzzy inside, she pulled away after a few seconds and smiled, after a flash of light and noise she disappeared again. But this time she didn't return. That night Justice really thought to himself, "who am i"? he didn't know why but he liked the feeling and it made him feel funny. He hoped that tomorrow he would see her again.

Late Teens: But he never did, the next day she was gone, not around town, not around the mountains, and not anywhere in the shadows. She was just gone, His Late teens went by pretty fast after that, his mother passed away when Justice was sixteen and he lived alone now. He worked less and less, started to read more. Trained in magic. Now when he went out to buy stuff he wouldn't be seen by anyone, he would hide no matter what, and thats the way he liked it. The village became a small town though out his time, As a teen growing into a adult the town had grown to about 1000 people. Life seemed fine, he had made money mining and could read in silence. his new philosophy was Mine, Money, Read enjoy. He planned to live the rest of his life here and to die quietly.

It's okay, we all have our days where we're not as sharp as normal, but you got the point in the end, even if I had to cut to it for you.

Seventeen, four months: On a day just like normal, Justice had used his skills to move around like a shadow, he bought food, books, and a couple blankets. Then once purchased, Justice walked to the outskirts of town and settled down to read. But once he did, he opened his book and saw a picture, it was the girl, the one he saw so long ago. When he turned to look he saw her, Right behind him, smiling so happy and free. Once he stood to look at her, he tried to make sure she was real, but before he could touch her arm, she once again kissed him, this time she put both her hands on his face and held him close, Justice got caught up in the moment, forgetting everything about himself. She was so beautiful.... The rest is a Blank... a Mystery.... he tries to rememer, but he cant, he can remerber nothing else... not even why his name is zilixias, all he knows is that he must remember.

just enough edge i guess.any more and and you would have been that guy tier,any less and the character would have been boring.

I'd also have had to weave in the wisdom aspect a bit better with leaving things to orcish tradition. Ended up being kind of a joke character.

>maori themed barbarian that works himself into a rage before battle through traditional battledance
stuff like this?

The edgiest thing I played was a sort of Aztec Priest of Death. The standard KALI MA KALI and eating the heart of enemies thing.