Force of Will

Force of Will thread.

Stream starts soon, with Spoilers coming later tonight. Probably Black and/or Red judging from the preview image. Pic related.

Also! Lapis Cluster Expansion 2: Legacy Lost has been announced! The set releases December 9th and "prominently features cards with two attributes".

Preview image for Legacy Lost.

Looks like Milest is back, hopefully alongside the other Sages.

The new vampire deck looks

Bought my first pack of Force of Will today, pic related.

What's the best deck to build for her?

He definitely looks weak compared to Fiethsing, Millium, or thew box Rulers. Hopefully there's some nice stuff in the box to help him out. Or maybe he'll pull a Machina and suddenly go from trash to amazing in L3/L4. I really would like for him to be good.

At the very least, he's got natural Flying and Imperishable, and his abilities could be good with something like Rukh Egg, Demonflame, Volga, etc. He seems okay on paper as a standalone Ruler, but he really really really needs some more cards to support him.

Elisabeth is a card I've been wanting to do something with for a long time, I'm hoping Mikage can use her in some kind of big way.

Nice $100, gravedigginggames

New 4koma

Stream?

Also anyone got a good list for Valkyrie Alice?

r/g/b aggro or r/w/g knights

So I have had a lot of success with 5-color Yggdrasil good stuff in my locals since we are playing without reflect already, though my locals consist mostly of Gil Lapis, Blazer, sylvia, machina, and kaguya it performs pretty well
4 Melder, Last of the Dead
4 Riza, First of the Dead
4 Huanglong, Leader of the Four Sacred Beasts
2 Bai Hu, the Sacred Beast
2 Qing Long, the Sacred Beast
2 Xuan Wu, the Sacred Beast
2 Zhu Que, the Sacred Beast
2 Celestial Wing Seraph
2 Fallen Angelic Destroyer, Lucifer
2 Avatar of the Seven Lands, Alice
4 Blessing of Yggdrasil
2 Flame Trap
2 Prison in the Lunar Lake
2 Space-Time Anomaly
2 Blade of the Seven Lands, Excalibur X
1 Horn of Sacred Beasts
2 Marybell, the Steel Doll
Stone Deck:
3 Magic Stone of Black Silence
1 Magic Stone of Blasting Waves
1 Magic Stone of Scorched Bales
1 Magic Stone of Light Vapors
1 Magic Stone of Heat Ray
1 Magic Stone of Dark Depth
1 Magic Stone of Deep Wood
1 Magic Stone of Gusting Skies
Sideboard:
4 Seal of Wind and Light
2 Flame Trap
2 Prison in the Lunar Lake
2 Black Moonbeam
2 Marybell, the Steel Doll
2 Adombrali, the Unfathomable
1 Horn of Sacred Beast

I have trouble picturing in my head how this deck could beat a well constructed Lapis, Machina, or Kaguya.

It's definitely creative, I like the idea of this deck a lot. Riza and Yggdrasil is something I'd never considered before and like a lot on paper, I might have to steal this.

But I just don't see how you're supposed to survive Lapis or Machina stomping you as fast as they can without being able to throw anything out to counter their hard hitters. Prison in the Lunar Lake and Flame Trap don't really do anything to stop Machina's horde. Flame Trap might take out Lapis' early mooks, but that doesn't do anything to stop Lapis himself, or the Alice he'll surely steal from you.

It seems like Huanglong and Seraph are the only big answers here for those two specifically, but I don't see how you're supposed to get either of them out before Turn 4, and by then Machina and Lapis are both already set up and punching you in the dick for huge numbers, if not outright killing you. And if you're playing Beasts or Riza to wall them out, that means you're not producing enough will to be playing Blessings and getting the stones you need to play Huanglong or Seraph.

At best, I see a "whoever goes first" situation. But I guess this is assuming your LGS is super cut-throat amazingly built decks.

I want to use this card in a deck, I just don't know how.

It's real easy to use her- just make sure you end up with more life than your opponent.

Well, this is going to be fun.

This is going to be amazing.

I'll go ahead and post the whole spoiler then.

This could be really good with Millium and the new Grimm resonator, but she's solid as fuck in general.

>First strike instant
Fuck yes. Put this on that new deathtouch cthulu for a great cheap wallbreaker.

I like this guy a lot. Could be really strong in a Beast deck with that natural First Strike.

An unfortunate side effect of the new atk/def placement is that this card feels really bare.

I like seeing more of the art.

I'm not really sold on this guy. He's really strong, but that new Fire Dragon is so much more convenient with its Flame King Shout synergy.

And his race doesn't really do anything for him right now.

Barrier of Flame, now as a resonator!

She's okay. Surprisingly strong for her cost, with an ability like that. I'd expect her to be a 4 drop.

That's what full art is for. There's just unused space, it looks clean, but too clean imo.

Best card in the spoiler by far. Maybe the best single card in the set so far. This card is so fucking amazing for so many reasons, everyone is going to have to be packing addition and/or tribal hate to keep this under control.

Fairy Tales and Cthulus are looking great in this set.

I don't really see the point of this one, or the box, or the other guy that works with the box. I'd really rather just spend the extra 1 black to Space Time Collapse or something instead of bother with this resonator and the box and waiting a turn for the box to do anything.

The Box. Basically Glyph of Unkill, but now it's nearly useless without that resonator because of how Bestow works.

It's going to be fun adding this to my Knights of the Round deck.

Last one for tonight.

I like me some nice removal for Millium, and I guess if you really like the box for some reason he works with that too.

Not really the best spoiler dump in the world, but holy shit Library is going to be a fucking game changer.

>Knights/Fairies

So I havent updated my machine list since before the dual stone reprint and am wondering what direction I should take it in, Currently its just mono green but im wondering if I should play the r/g+g/u dual stones to side things like flame trap/Lunar prison or would that slow the deck down to much ?

Only issue with it being that there's quite a few things in this new set that destroy additions and such.

I think that slows it down too much. Machina only does one thing really well, but he does it REALLY well.

Maybe sideboard the stones and the standbys just in case? But I definitely wouldn't throw them in the main deck.

lack should just illustrate the entire thing

dead

Post fat asses