What would she look like?

a feminine penis

A big fat faggot, just like male Veeky Forums

A fa/tg/uy

Adorable anime girl known as Veeky Forums-tan

>that sentinel clix

MUH

This is a nice image.

On the right, Veeky Forums in its ideal.
On the left, Veeky Forums with its flaws.

She would be the infamous GM girlfriend and have average looks. But still look good to the other people roleplaying, because a girl that likes D&D and similar games is worth her weight in warhammer figurines.

So fatties are worth more?

They feel more attainable to people with no self-esteem

All that time on a table eating while playing tabletop games would make her a fat botton girl. Other boards can have anorexic girls. TG has curves dammit!

Of course she is not that fat, the two or three times a week she does live action roleplaying help her to keep in shape.

skinny, pale, acne

probably wearing plaid and an ironic ballcap

THICC

I will never stop finding these fascinating.

You ever see WataMote? I imagine her like an adult Tomoko. Unkempt, smelly, possibly goth, shy and awkward (but not in an endearing way), and probably games exclusively online and with a voice changer app for skype or Roll20 games to avoid white knights.

No that's the GM. There is no way the Veeky Forums girl can play that many tabletop games and be skinny.

Anyone have the rest of them?

Veeky Forums users are usually skinny, pale and acne

Being young and not eating much keeps the bulk of them from turning into human furniture. You just remember gigantor the unwashed better.

No user is the TG girl, not the QST girl. She has to play a lot of traditional games or she is not representative of this board.

>an adult Tomoko
Doesn't one of the chapters of the Watamote Anthology have that?

Only 4 or so pages of a speculation.

Like an average normalfag girl looks like

>obsessed with her Magical Realm
>cheats at MtG
Yeah, she is one of us.

Your data is a tad outdated. By now this board has a lot of people over thirty or even in their forties. Granted only those with an IT job or a job that makes them waste a lot of time online or give them a lot of free hours can post regularly.

The age were tabletop and card games were "cool" has passed.

Granted I don't know how popular the new Yugioh animes are in the US but the popularity worldwide had dropped a lot.

Of courae things might be different were you live.

this board's always had a lot of older users, but nerds are going to look like nerds

Exactly, a nerd is a nerd no matter how old they get.

>The age were tabletop and card games were "cool" has passed.

We are in the most popular age for Veeky Forums games the world has ever seen.

Magic is a million dollar monster, D&D regularly tops Amazon's best sellers list for all books, and there are multiple web shows where normalfags watch other people play roleplaying games.

Last time there was a poll (two years ago?) the average fa/tg?uy ended up being young white and skinny. As far as I know that data hasn't been superseded

That's Veeky Forums in general though

I see I'm not the only one with Hurcules plates then..

>to avoid white knights
Veeky Forums is SJW as fuck tho

And those were always the fat ones

are those piss jars?

you're only saying that because you're old and fat

True, but you know how some guys will act around girls when they haven't interacted with girls for a long time. There's a reason "m'lady" is a stereotype.

>5e Basic Rules in hardcover
Did she print this on demand?

And thats also the average person on Veeky Forums. Believe it or not most people here arent old and grossly fat like yourself.

Veeky Forums is a $1.2 billion dollar industry

>Doesn't have piss jars.
ISHYGDDT

Male Veeky Forums is skinny and lanky. There was a survey to that effect.

To that end, I'd probably agree with .

I can see milsurp. More awkward diane from bojack or redheaded chick from dead snow 2.

That "survey" you're referring to was a sample size of about fifty people, taken about a decade ago, composed entirely of just a few people deciding to post their pictures.

Overall, with thousands of people on this board, it's not really fair to even try to define a "Veeky Forums body type" on something like that.

>And thats also the average person on Veeky Forums
And on Veeky Forums in general.

Trying to define Veeky Forums in that manner is about as senseless as defining any other board in that manner, because you'd wind up with largely identical looking people that fall within a certain demographic. Not particularly exciting (in fact, flat out boring), and more importantly it doesn't reflect any personality of the individual boards.

>diane from bojack

great Veeky Forums is worst character

So instead we appeal to a minority who are not representative of our demographics? Just in order to look different and be 'special'?

How would you recommended defining "what our board personified looks like" without using the majority of Veeky Forums users as a baseline to build off of?

>how would you recommended defining "what our board personified looks like" without using the majority of Veeky Forums users as a baseline to build off of?

How about determining a personality, and then going from there?
As opposed to just the downright idiotic idea of "average Veeky Forums user." Because all that does is make a boring "no-one guy" designed more to be overlooked than anything else.

>So instead we appeal to a minority who are not representative of our demographics?

What kind of tumblr-representative-bullshit talk are you spewing?
You don't make an appealing character by making them represent a demographic of users in a physical sense. You look at the personality, and then determine what look goes best with that personality.

Boisterous and loud? You want someone big.
Mild and meek? Small.
Adventurous? Strong.
And so on and so forth, with inversions for interest and exaggerations a plenty.

>an adult Tomoko
Someone post it.

Why is the last one being attacked by a cat?

DnD commoner. RIP unknown waifu.

Short, with dark hair. Pale, due to the fact that she hasn't left the house in around a week. Thin, despite her diet consisting entirely of cup ramen and soda. On the rare occasion she does go outside, wears a grey hoodie in which pockets she hides her hands while she flips off random strangers. Her only accomplisment to date is a massive stack of paper in which she slavishly writes down every detail of an intricate fantasy world. Would be a writer, but is only good at worldbuilding. Sort of smelly.

ca/tg/irl was the old term for female fa/tg/uys

Originally I was designing pets for Veeky Forums on a thread I don't even remember what was about, and then we were shooting ideas back and forth for a female version of Veeky Forums for the Veeky Forums Winter Ball. The cat is one of the pets, Commissar Mittens.

Top row second on the left is probably the most realistic female Veeky Forums

The brown girl beneath her is waifu material though.

Why isn't that term used anymore? I liked it.

I don't think that's really a girl

Nah, half-orc is best girl

I don't know. Veeky Forums in general has been swinging between anti-sjw and sjw stuff lately, to the point the vitriol has killed a lot of the old community spirit.

YOUR WAIFU A SHIT

Remember when this board used to be about silly dice games? Those were the days.

You say that now, but can your waifu's anorexic-looking ass lift a car over her head?

It's only a problem when they invade homebrew and inspiration threads. You can't mine Africa for material without being bombarded by 'We Wuz' faggots, for instance.

To be completely honest, I'm just tired of seeing the same old arguments everywhere I go.

All that matters is she can lift my dick.

WAAAIFU FIIIIIGHT!

If anything tabletop and shit is way more "cool", than it used to be.

And good luck getting a blowjob through those tusks.

>Veeky Forums in general

You mean Veeky Forums in general, this shitflinging touches almost every board I post on.

Eh... I think it's a fairly even split for that still.

True enough.

I love the one guy on the bottom going "no, the ideal girl is a fucking knight."

You have tastes on both accounts.

>"no, the ideal girl is a fucking knight."
He's not wrong. Only thing above knight girls is battlemage girls.

That mohawk guy has good taste.

Tusks can't get in the way of our love.

>Only thing above knight girls is battlemage girls.
You really can't have one without the other though.

But they can shred your dick to pieces.

Veeky Forums has all the best fetishes

It's kind of weird to me that people have serious arguments or care what other people say on Veeky Forums, of all places. On Facebook, that's still dumb, but at least that's people trying to represent themselves. But Anons will be Anons, who gives a shit what they think about politics?

What about undead battlemage girls?

Shit. Now I need to adjust the whole scale with undead versions. Thanks, asshole.

I ain't giving up my waifu just because of some weird teeth.
besides, they're cute

Fat and ugly.

Well, I'm gonna go nuts if I just do commissions all night, so I volunteer my drawfaggotry to produce a female Veeky Forums, if anyone's interested.

Sure, go nuts.

Fucker she's a cute grown up.

Do it in a stream maybe?

>battlemage
>undead
Can it also be a necromancer?

this just gets better and better

I will never argue with a cute nerdy girl picture. Let your imagination go wild, man, I like your stuff.

She's alright, but she lacks that filthy charm she had when she was younger.

This.

Is that what you consider ugly? She looks fairly average to me, cuter when she's smiling but that's true of most girls. She might be fat though, the picture suggests she's a bit overweight, but it's possible she's a straight up fatass and it doesn't show on her face.

>Implying she isn't filthy in bed

....okay

This is fine.

What's the sauce? This is cute.

>i didnt say WHAT animal

Honestly, that's like 90% of mammals.