CYOA General

Last thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=byDiILrNbM4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Serious question, is this cyoa good? I heard some mixed opinions on it and wanted you guys' opinions.

Requesting CYOAs where you can be evil/bad guy.

Got one.

1/7

2/7

3/7

Crap, forgot to put in the numbers on the last two.

6/7

It is the opposite of evil.
As for whether or not I enjoy it, I'm not really interested in it or it's counterpart.

What would best approximate biotic abilities from Mass Effect?

7/7

Psyker, but heavily augmented to prevent internal combustion.

Thank you for your opinion, though I must ask why you specified that it's the opposite of evil.

Anybody got the underwater fantasy one?

Telken-Chip. It sounds a lot like a Biotic Amp.

Because you asked if it was 'good'.
It was a joke.

I assume because good has multiple definitions and he wanted to clarify.

Oh, my bad. Sorry.

Still looking for suggestions on additional boons/drawbacks, utility items and villains/allies.
Warning, lewd WIP
Just a reminder, the next section with actual super powers is still pending.

Heh. You lost something.

youtube.com/watch?v=byDiILrNbM4

what kind of lewd CYOA?

>Villian
The Castrator
He/she sees your dick and wants to cut it off.
No dick means no powers.
Thoughts?

Lost my original file and had to download it from the last thread. Sorry about that!

That seems rather more violent than I intended the tone to be.

Ah, I see, well then how about this?
>Villains: Legion
Hive-mind harem enemy.
Wishes for your sweet power to make them stronger.
Will try to kidnap and rape you.
>Utility Item: The pills
Start out with three, gain one every month.
Take one, you instantly get all of your power back.
Taking two at a time might cause some heart problems.

Thoughts?

>Thresh

The sex power I mentioned in last thread, but you have to sexually dominate them to be able to use it. So it won't work if they molest you, but if you molest them. . .

Would really love to see a version for your B option in the WYR also, that and a power for manipulating the forms/flesh of others.

As for drawbacks would having two dicks be a good drawback since it sort of doubles your vulnerability?

For villains/allies, I tried thinking of one(two) but didn't get past just thinking up who they'd be, an almost identical male and female twins.

Thresh is not your waifu.

I can definitely do a hive- mind enemy, though I think I'll have to tweak the motivation a bit. I'll make sure that gets in on the next revision.
I can work in something like the pills, but it'll need a more thematically sexy downside.
So, to turn you into the aggressor? Maybe for a villain build? I can swing that. ALL HAIL THE HYPNO-COCK!
Multi-cocks is definitely worth adding and might work well with the Legion option above.
Twins option? "Double-Team: They want to make you the filer in a twin sandwich. It's not really incest that way, right?" How's that work for you?

Also, as to that other WYR, I was thinking about doing a cyoa for that too, but I want to finish this one first.

Milk maidens sound well and good, but I dunno, I was thinking something more along the lines of someone's whose power increases with the size of her breasts or something. I don't know what would make them grow.

Some sort of symbiote suit for you could also make a good ally/villain.

>Hiveminds
Shit, you might actually convince me to go futa for that sweet, sweet networked pussy.

I'll waifu who I damn well please, and you can't stop me.

I like the symbiote option and will add it. And I can definitely make a BE based super as an option.
I'm happy to hear it, but, uh, just to clarify, how does hive mind = futa? Just, you know, so I can make sure I explain it right to everyone else later.

Do you really want to let a girl named Thresh anywhere near your dick?

Strange things happen when you just start handing cock based super powers out to random people on the internet.

I think user is saying he wants to be part of the hivemind, but still wants a dick.

Your quadruple quads have failed to realize one thing!
I don't know what that thing is, because I'm not a part of that conversation, and just wanted to check that sweet get.

Has this been updated? I don't recall it going up to hidden boss

That's an interesting theory, and not far off.
I don't want the dick at all, I just want a harem of one.

You're not supposed to be able to get to hidden boss. It's reserved for if you take dark anti-hero as a complication so there's a place above final boss for his stats to be at. Since all his abilities are one tier higher than your own.

>invisible

Does this include clothing worn and the like?

That's why I'd be a shellfolk. Gotta be super durable to be able to handle her.

Here's a quick and dirty thing I threw together.

2 points in Musician (instrumentalist)
1 point in Musician (singer)
1 point in Seducer (magnetic personality)

4 points in programmer (AI)
Time to control the singularity.

*slowly raises paw*

Is there an above land version of this?

>1 point Programmer (Game Design)
>2 points Musician (Composer)
>1 point Artist (Drawing)

Requesting Hero Academy

for opponents - a pair of trap experts who are also traps that power bottom on the main character; an amazon that want to prove she is a superior combatant, but loses control of herself when she cums/gets cum on

Totally doing this.
>Arthropod
>+Defense x2 (Extremely High)
>Projectile Attacks
>Venom
>Infiltration, Budget Rangers, and Great Devourer (5 Tokens)
>Band of Mooks because free
>Enhanced Defense (3 remaining, Hidden Boss rank Defense)
>True Fade (1 remaining)
>Shadow Step (0 Remaining)

Basically, become the most annoying sneak-and-poison boss ever.

any word on progress for this?

>1 in Musician (Singing)
>1 in Actor (Improv)
>1 in Writer (Generalist)
>1 in Scholar (Generalist)

I will be a great DM.

artist (drawing)
writer (world-building)
writer (characters)
writer (plot)

That guy spontaneously decided fuck us, we're not allowed to ever have it.

lover 1 (empathy)
musician 1 (composer)
scholar 1 (history)
writer 1 (wordsmith)

Can you explain this further? How exactly did he insert his penis into our collective bp?

He just announced with no warning that he hated us and our community and would not be posting the CYOA, then peaced out forever.

Did we bully him?

Sexually.

Actually there is. That chinese guy made a pretty popular furry cyoa. Furries and nazis. Don't have it on hand though.

Two words. Mpreg traps.

4 points in Programmer (Game Design)
Time to ascend to Gabe's throne and final create Half-Life 3.

Guy who made the army CYOA here, I'm looking for advice on what to do next. I could do a new CYOA entirely, or I could make some kind of DLC for this one?

No. I'm being straight with you when I say that it was spontaneous and unprompted. Nobody was even talking about him.

2/3

H-how about something with fur?

3/3

id like to see a DLC for this one because its pretty damn good already

Any ideas for what you'd want to see in a DLC?

Why advance mankind when you could just program your own AI waifu instead?

>Dwarves
>Weak

Not that user but more places to conquer, specialization tokens for each race like 1 [name] token makes them [such and such]. Like making a group of humans into a group of nordic warriors who gets bonus toughness and ice resistance. Also, you should add a dwarf fortress mode where the player can pick three companions and they have to go into dorf anons gatling gun mountain.

Lycanthrope is weak, nerf to permanent.

He wasn't spontaneous at all. Your memory is flawed. He was so sick of the community's bullshit and shitposting and general hatred the he basically said fuck you I won't post the cyoa I made and was going to post.

I just ate an entire big, yummy nougatine pie and now I'm feeling fluffy and rubbing my tummy. In other words, I'm in cyoa making mood. Give me some ideas while I snuggle up with some hot chocolate milk.

>He wasn't spontaneous at all.
Yes he was. As I said, nobody was interacting with or talking about him nor had they since he posted his last WIP.

>the community's bullshit and shitposting
Which had been no worse than it usually was at the time, and significantly less than it is now. There wasn't even a shitstorm the day he decided to bitch out.

CYOA about bones.

STR: Final Boss DEF: High SPD: Moderate
>Base
Reptilian
>Special Abilities
Increased Strength, Increased Defense, Increased Speed, Regeneration
>Drawbacks/Missions
Budget Rangers, Magical Girl Team, Exposure
>Boss Perks
Enhanced Strength, Gigantism, Enhanced Regeneration, Napalm Breath

>I'm not Godzilla, I'm my original character, Blodzilla!

>+defense x2
>abilities can only be purchased once
you may want to reconsider your build

People don't need to interact with the person personally all the person has to do is read this community's bullshit and incessant shitposting and nastiness to be turned off by it and that's exactly what happened. The guy even said so. Hardly random at all.

Yeah that should tell you something about people being little shits in this community. It loses you content and makes people not want to participate or help anyone.

There ain't no cyoa popo to stop ma nigga!

Hey, finally something halfway relevant to this.

If I had to choose between a lifetime of oc cyoas or a lifetime of shitposting, it'd be the easiest choice I ever made.

Mammalian

STR+
DEF+
SPD+
Natural Weaponry

Budget Rangers
Magical Girl Team
Dark Hero

STR++
DEF++
SPD++
Enhanced Regeneration
Napalm Breath
Electric Discharge

you don't know what you've done, you fool
you've made a dark hero with final boss level stats in all fields!
You absolute madman!

So what's the best build for an inter-dimensional hobo?

He had been part of this community before. The shitposting was no worse than normal. Literally nothing there to trigger it.