thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/hiwiQLv.png
store.steampowered.com/app/404013/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How's the 40k mod scene for this game?

>40k working at all with Total War

Jesus fuck are you autistic or something?

>Ghoul Kings

Yes. YES.

Honestly, I was hoping for Skaven as a full race with campaign. And Bretonnia as a full race and also a campaign... I'm not complaining with the addition of Vamps, but I'm really hoping for Skaven next go round

I mean, I think it's going to alternate between races and supplements.

I figure another new race will drop, and then we'll get a pack for Dwarves and orcs.

i.imgur.com/hiwiQLv.png

Ghorst"s backsotry

There is confirmed to be a freeLC faction coming somewhere down the line, and smart money has it being the Brets, since they're already in the game as an NPC faction.

I love this game but my computer can barely run it

I'm hype as can be. I planned on buying everything CA released for this game anyway, but it's good that we get so much stuff for the Empire and VC first. They're the most fun factions by far honestly.

I'm hoping they release previews of the Vampire Counts' new Regiments of Renown. The new assets like weapons and armor will really spice up variety mods, since CA really blue-balled modders for this game.

Bret DLC and Wood Elves are the next factions lined up. Brets are free but Wood Elves will be a paid for race.

Next supplement for an existing faction is greenskins, Skarsnik and Wurrzag with most likely squigs and junk added.

Mein Got I hope you are correct ser...

>18 elite 'Regiments of Renown'

From the 5th edition Dogs of War army book we have -
>The Alcatani Fellowship
>Al Muktar's Desert Dogs
>Asarnil the Dragonlord
>Beorg Bearstruck and the Bearmen of Urslo
>The Birdmen of Catrazza
>Braganza's Besiegers
>Bronzino's Galloper Guns
>The Giants of Albion
>Golgfag's Mercenary Ogres
>Leopold's Leopard Company
>Long Drong's Slayer Pirates
>Lumpin Croop's Fighting Cocks
>Marksmen of Miragliano
>Oglah Khan's Wolfboyz
>Pirazzo's Lost Legion
>Ricco's Republican Guard
>Tichi-Huichi's Raiders
>Vespero's Vendetta
>Voland's Venators

That makes 19, so who gets left out? My guess is Asarnil, but they might drop a couple more to bring back some of the *old* regiments of renown like Scarloc's Wood Elf Archers or Ruglud's Armoured Orcs.

store.steampowered.com/app/404013/

this shows all the new Empire and VC Regiments of Renown

Dogs of War and Regiments of Renown are different things. All the RoR can be found here store.steampowered.com/app/404013/

That's a bit disappointing.
Ah well. What we're getting is nice anyway.

According to the russians skaven are waaay down the line after wood elves (and likely full bretts) and tomb kings
I think it's chaos dorfs and ogres after that, and then the second game/first expansion

For what reason?

Nonexistant

>No lizardmen
Not even worth a pirate.

>Still no Saurian master race

What a shame

Well that was promised earlyish in development, brets I mean

It's cool, but I'm going to wait for some "complete edition" somewhere down the line. I like the game, but none of the DLCs so far seem really worth it individually.

>chaos dorfs
I wish.

>Volkmar
Fucking knew it

Dwarf already have nearly all their models, only the goblin hewer is missing.

Fun.

But VLAD is coming back. For free.

Poor Ghorst. He wanted to get his family back, and he fell for it...

Total War hasn't had a complete edition since Shogun II, the best you might get is a Trilogy collection in 5+ years when it's all finished.

Don't forget, we're also getting VLad von Carstein.

Who gives every unit in his army infiltrate.

I'm just happy as shit I can finally get a Ghoul King.

Wait, why are those zombies coming from the flanks? This must've been the work of a vampire who is an unparalleled practitioner of...VLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!

>TW
>mods
The scene died after Kingdoms because nothing big could be changed anymore.

If they had actually come out with Dogs of War I'd have preorderd it in a heartbeat, properly disappointed now.

Infiltrating Blood Dragons

>infiltrating varghulfs
tears will flow

>Whole army behind the enemy.
Man, having CA turning Vlad into vampire Creed is an awesome thing.

>still no Blood Dragons

REEEEE

At least we have Strigori now.

Skaven are gonna get their own game desu

Dwarfs are still missing bolt throwers, Rangers, anvils of doom, daemon and dragon slayers, Bugman, Belegar, Grimm Burlokson and Thorek Ironbrow

It's a shame modding is banned, or you'd be able to get an ultra-low graphics mod or something to make it run better.

where have you been? Blood Dragons have been in the game for months

>polite sage

Looks brerry gud, I wish my PC could run this.

>It's a shame modding is banned

It is?
I remember them making a big point of actually getting the fuckos at GW to agree on allowing modding as long as people adhered to some rules.

wtf i want elves

>Screenshot has Volkmar the Grim as Treasurer.

Why use Helman Ghorst? He's a minor character introduced during The End Times and little else. Why not use Dieter Helsnicht? A named Master Necromancer who once had rules?

Still waiting

It's because the DLC is themed around Sigmar's Blood, all the new Regiments of Renown are from that setting too.

Not touching it until They fix the AI's Ridiculous movement speed on the main map

Ditto. Skaven DLC or Lizardmen. I could see them coming out together as they are mortal enemies from the lore.

>How's the 40k mod scene for this game?
Who cares? 40k is shit.

Not banned, but severely crippled in features and with no official support but "Steam Workshop"

the most that can be done, is editing textures in a hackish (unintended by the developers) way

Can you explain how it's limited?

Had hoped it would be a faction, not a unit pack.
Still bought it anyway. Looks pretty fun and interesting.

>That warpstone comet

Skaven next calling it. Fuck the leak.

That comet is so fucking big, goddamn.

Why does Volkmar have a huge warpstone eagle on him?

They were never gonna shit out a never race DLC this early.

I would be surprised if we get the Skaven before the first expansion.

It's jade.

It's called the Jade Griffon and it's his badge of office.

Also a powerful magic amulet.

May I add we're getting Vlad von Carstein For Free whether you bought the DLC or not.

I guess maybe a summer sale or something like that, somewhere along the line, would be the next best thing.

GW has forbidden non-WHFB mods.

That's not true in the slightest, post-Medieval II games have thriving mod scenes.

I'm honestly just holding out for complete edition or something. Fuck buying individual DLC and then waiting for them patch the game.

I don't think they do GOTY or whatever anymore. Ever since and starting with Rome 2. They have various bundles, but never all available DLC in on package.

These DLC are too expensive for the content they bring.

Well denuvo's cracked so there's always plan P (the P stands for pirate)

$8 is expensive for you?

Person who's never played Total War here. In what ways are they incompatible? I'd love a straight-up 40k battle simulator (Dawn of War's fun, but the base-and-army-building parts are obviously a million mlles from 40k... or any actual battle, in fact)

Didn't they already patch it so it's un-cracked again?

I wish it was like Paradox games where you can just buy the game to support the devs and pirate all the DLC.

Why should it cost more than 1/10th the price of the base game when it doesn't even have close to 1/10th the amount of work put into it?

I haven't been keeping up with it so no idea. Definitely not buying it at full price though. It's already 100$ with all the DLC and they still have 8+ factions to add

Unless they've changed their plans, they're going to keep most of the other factions for full-priced standalone expansions.

The original plan was to have three standalone TW:WH games, which can GATTAI into one huge game with everything included if you install them all three, while each of those three games is also individually supported by both paid and free DLC.

its because paradox are incompetent.
Johan would make his DLC unpiratable if he could.
they do have a complete bundle but after the game's production cycle is finished.

I liked it when Blood Dragons were only Heroes to demonstrate their rarity and extreme prowess in battle, not a unit that can be wiped out like everyone else.

vampires needed a fast moving monster slaying unit.
you can always mod the units if you want to.

blood dragons a shit

delete this

>its because paradox are incompetent.
>Johan would make his DLC unpiratable if he could.
Well yes, of course.

But I still like it that way. I don't mind paying full price for games, but I hate getting nickled and dimed for every little addition. Especially when "nickled and dimed" means "pay one-third of the price of a full game for one-tenth of the content".

Pls explain

I mixed it up, the Staff of Command is the badge of office, though the Jade Griffon has been worn by the Grand Theogenists since the days of Magnus the Pious

Got it recently, anyone want to try playing? I'm more partial to looking here than Veeky Forums

Total war can only simulate line battles, not even very well, as for example no mixed weapons per unit.
40k is mostly mixed weapons and line battles with holding formations and not using cover are rare as fuck.

steamcommunity.com/id/omnius226

Add me up. I've been dicking around in SP and Coop for about 20 hours so far but have yet to actually finish a campaign.

Only if you choose to fight line battles.

/twg/ is nice

Liar, they called me a fag and hurt my feelings.

I want them to use that quote when they get to the Kings.
I also want to raze Bretonnia and te Empire for stealing some of my bling.

Have you tried not being a faggot?