APOLOGIZE

apologize you retards

we all knew iota would rebound. it will hit $10 by end of year

biz is never right

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/6yvpfo/iota_ama_september_8th/dmqqdfr/
twitter.com/nuonrg/status/939219128409378817
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It will be a shit coin that goes nowhere.

>partners with microsoft
>going nowhere

It's another flavor of the month being shilled. Just like how NEO, Link, DGB were.
Honestly this is the worst one. Shit dev team, centralized server, no solution to scalability. Waiting for the next shitcoin.

Screenshot yourself. I don't even care if you loose out on the next triple digit coin. Just as long as you realize your monumental fuck up

so sorry

it's already shitting itself

About what? For it still not reaching its previous max?

no it isn't.

fucking apologize

I'll fucking apologize to this piece of shit botnet sjw coin when it hits its previous max

the previous max was like 1 day ago fuckwad

screenshot this and look back on it tomrrow

what the fuck is causing the pump this time?

Someone is about to dump this hard.
Screencap this.

This will not dump, but move forward.
Screencap this.

Most people who would have dumped already did in the last moon

How come you're not sending these Jews at Berkeley University all of your money? The youngest is 62 years old. They could really use a long vacation at this moment in their lives. You're not racist, are you?

>Network of things with quantum processors

It will be a thing in 40 years, not now.

lmao its not centralized, it's literally designed for scalability
u dumb af son

Exactly? When didn't Microsoft kill everything they touched?

IOTA has literally been going up 10 cents a minute since I made this post

it's about to hi5 $5

TOLD YOU RETARDS

Retards like you are why this shit coin is pumping. Do your own research. It's run on a coordinator you dumb fuck. And they actually have no solution to scalability right now. Yes, they plan on using tangle to scale but as of now it still won't be able to handle a large amount of transactions. Their current answer to this is "we'll figure it out."

only going up cuz bitcoin going down, gonna crash back down as soon as bitcoin climbs again, already happening rn

Retards like you are why this coin isn't pumping. Do your own research. It's ran off a coordinator now because there aren't enough devices running the network yet. The more devices, the faster the network, the faster the transactions, and all without a coordinator.
Jesus you Veeky Forums faggots are retarded

why cant der b peaz
jus kidding gas the kikes

It's also an ICO coin. Literally 50% or more of the coins belong to the top 10 wallets. Just the top 10 holders alone own 50% of all the coins.

The reason why it's in the top 5 in the first place is that these 50% holders don't move their shit.

Also there's such a LARGE quantity of these pieces of Iota shit that even a rise of a penny equals millions of dollars up in market cap.

It's such a bullshit coin.

That's the problem idiot. I've seen their AMAs on leddit. The more transactions there are, the harder it is to run them all together. I'll give you the link where it shows all the top voted questions being ignored that address this issue.

Meet me in the park and say it to my face.

reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/6yvpfo/iota_ama_september_8th/dmqqdfr/

There you go retard, there's like 5 questions on this thread all top voted, all ignored by ALL the devs. Enjoy your empty promises.

All they have done is lie from day one. Their promoting methods here are some of the slimiest methods I've ever witnessed.

I'm selling this shitcoin when it hits 6$ not gonna support that

twitter.com/nuonrg/status/939219128409378817

Iota has been around for years tho

IOTA scumbags attack and insult everyone. Also, their Dev team are old people in their 60's. They're just a bunch of opportunist looking to cash out and retire. The tech is all imitation and basic level copycat. Basically enough for surface level posing.

Innovation doesn't come from 60 year olds.

Another ridiculous FUD where people just say the opposite. Dominik Schiener and David Sonsteboe the founders are both early 20.
The tangle is literally the only technology which is NO copy cat of the other crypto related technologies.

Noice.

hahaha fucking anons this shit is going to 3th place on marketcap in the next month. Make your minds up now anons , are you really gonna keep on hating and fudding on it , like the people saying bitcoin is a bubble since 2010 or do you actually want to get rich.

I suggest you keep on hating, and buy in 2 years from now when the food and drink vending machines at your shitty day job in the garbage sorting factory only work on iota.