ODN's Christmas Present

There will be an app release on 24th of this month. It's a Xmas gift for us. But do you realise the next step after bringing up that real product onto the table? Yeah, it will be a new exhange and not any shitty exhange. Bittrex or Binance because they demand something real from the project before they list up the coin in their exhange. Just saying this to you guys: Buy while you can, buy it like it would be your last time in crypto trading. That's all Veeky Forums, thank me later.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@ObsidianCVT/blackcoin-obsidiancvt-for-rapid-and-easy-blockchain-project-development-ac9159528e71
obsidiancvt.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

god it feels so good to own 100k

>Market cap of 12 million
>Working app release in 2 weeks
>Not yet on a single high volume exchange

This is the only altcoin I can think of that has the potential to 100x quite soon. I own 3 masternodes and am staking as we speak.

What doe they mean that Obsidian devs raped his dog?

The marketing director just announced in discord that he is leaving. the team member area is also removed from the website

That isn't even the logo anymore hahahaha team of pajeets.

This and ETN

both cryptos I am balls deep in :)

Don't you haters think sagemark is bad? So isn't him leaving a good thing? He's just a community manager. Who gives a fuck either way

He's not leaving

Nice photoshop

Fucking christ all this made up FUD. ODN is going to be huge.

why would i buy into a coin with developers that rapes their investor's dogs?

If you buy odn the dev team will rape your dog.

I love it, it means we're going to the center of the galaxy in 2018

>Obsidian
That name is already taken
medium.com/@ObsidianCVT/blackcoin-obsidiancvt-for-rapid-and-easy-blockchain-project-development-ac9159528e71
obsidiancvt.com/

I may have jumped out of the ltc pump early, but I did get 2 masternodes of this baby

maybe they can rebrand to dog lovers

Did they really rape a dog?

of course

Even more funny is the fact, that they are a fork of Stratis which is a fork of Blackcoin which ObsidianCVT developed an app for.

I will let you rape my dog for more ODN...200 away from masternode

It's a male shit-zhu if that matters to you

Enough with this fud. The dog sex was entirely consentual

GUYS whats up with the rape dog thing?
Is it dogecoin or did a dog got raped in the ass by some Obsidian teammembers?

Can somebody please tell me whats going on?
Did they raped someones dog or did the they rape the dog of an other devteam member?

Some people say it has something to do with Dogecoins.

Just stake and you will be there in no time. I made 120 ODN staking my 2 nodes this week. Solid progress is being made by the team. This is the next neo scale moon mission in Q1-2, 2018

After app release we will never see this coin below 1 dollar. Masternode up or regret later.