Forgotten Colonies V

[Niron]
Summoning research completes [Summoning I], and the ballista raft is constructed [3.8x{-2 currency/power//turn], as well as the second [3.8x{-2 currency/power//turn}]. No better methods are discovered.

[Artemisia]
The Arachne all spontaneously combust.

[Blatrek]
Blood knights are recruited [4.4x {Bloodsucker}{Armored} {-3 Thralls/Power//turn}] and the slums are expanded [2/8]. Further mana efficiency is researched [3/6], and the kingdom expands [+4 hex]!

[Kemet]
The desert sun finally takes its toll on the citizens of Kemet, and they all die from dehydration.

[Ugh]
No Jihadists. Except one group [[2.6x] [-2f/turn]].

[Ariak]
Construction of the Dragon's Aerie continues [13/20], though there's no progress on the Imperial Guard. Armor is improved [1/8], but the Empire's feudal practices aren't improved.

[Tirgrad]
Bone Armor techniques continue to be refined [3/4], and Tirgrad once again expands [+4 hex]. Tirgrad's logging operation is expanded [3/6].

[Gnomburg]
The shipyard is nearly complete [3/4], while the forge is ready [Forge I]. Improvement of Gnomish Metallurgy techniques are off to a great start [4/6], as well as engineering technology [3/8].

[Blackwarg]
Flight is perfected [Flight V]! Repairs start on the node [1/4], and architecture research completes [Architecture I]. The fairies begin developing their charisma [2/4].

[Dominion]
The obelisk is ready [+1 power/turn], and ley-theory is improved [Theory III], while the Dominion complete what the gnomes started [Metallurgy II], and set up a small trade route with them [+1 currency/turn]. They also complete the gnome's engineering research [Engineering II].

[OGT]
The market is finished [Market I; +2 currency/turn], and a new unit of raiders is made [3.8x {-2 food/currency//turn}] [Raider]. Science research finishes [Science IV]. Another assault boat is ready [3.6x {Raider}{-2 currency/turn}].

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/2SJCkk0W
pastebin.com/KWrJVBwF
youtube.com/watch?v=yCD1JSB3xmA
pastebin.com/987nuh0R
pastebin.com/MG0Mjn0g
pastebin.com/ykjc6uEr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Still running the game after being compromised as shitty MG
>Twice
>In a row
How does it feel to be full of shit?

Nation Name: Warhost of the War Wizard
Race(s): Mutants, monsters, goblins and orcs. The scum of the earth
Color: Gray
Fluff: pastebin.com/2SJCkk0W
Pop: 33 (+2/turn)
Food: 84(+2/turn) (+4/turn Farms) (Military -2/turn)
Power: 22 (+6 /turn)(-4 military)
Metal 8 [Mine I; +2 ore/turn]
Tech: 5 (+1/turn)
Currency: 24 (+2/turn)(-3 Military)(+3 Trade Route)
Blatrek +2
OGT +1
Defenses (Capital): 1
Territory:23
Wonder: Scorch 1
Military:
Orc Warband 1.2x {-1 food/turn}
Alpha Orcs 1.4x {-1 food/currency//turn}
Skeletons w/ Pak36 1.6x {-1 ley-power/turn} [Bombard: 1]
Skeletons w/ Pak36 1.6x {-1 ley-power/turn} [Bombard: 1]
Pak36 Unit 1.6x {Bombard I}{-1 currency/turn}]
Pak36 Unit 1.6x {Bombard I}{-1 currency/turn}]
Skeletons 1.4x {-1 ley-power/turn}
Skeletons 1.4x {-1 ley-power/turn}
Tech: [Infantry I][science III][slavery I][Chemistry I][Metallurgy I][Siege I][Mechanical Design I]W[arhost Old World Ballistics™][Armor I]
Magic: [Necromancy II]
Resources:
Bloodfruit Farm I
Library I
Eccentricities:
[What's a city?]: The warhost is exceedingly good at conquering, less so at building. They can take more territory before they need to stop, but building structures is more costly and time consuming.
[Varied Host]: The Warhost is home to many 'evil' things, of all shapes, strengths, and sizes. Depending on the recruitment (roll), the warhost might end up with a towering giant, or tiny goblin
East Leyline Improvement 3/6
Tools 1/4
Forge 3/4
Logistics 3/4

1 turn in reserve

>Letting shitty people stop you from doing things

bump for rest of update

You mean letting cheaters cheat?
Or being biased as GM?

Credibility is a thing, you know? This game and its runner lost it completely. It really takes some nerve to pretend nothing happens when game runner believes all animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others

And you have no credibility whatsoever, so all of what you say may as well be dismissed.

The game is dead anyway due to cheating and people dropping it, again, due to cheating.

Guess who won.

Rolled 84, 1, 40, 32 = 157 (4d100)

[Blatrek]
Pop: 73 (+2/turn)
Thralls: 96 (+12/turn)
Currency: 20 (+8/turn)
Defenses (Vadergrad): 1
Structures: [Mana Well I][Thrall Slums I][Knight Academy II]
Military:
[4x {Bloodsucker}{Armored} {-3 Thralls/Power//turn}]
[4.4x {Bloodsucker}{Armored}{Necromancer}{Flying}{-3 Thralls/Power//turn}]
[2x Blood Knights {Bloodsucker}{-2 Thralls/Ley-power//turn}]
[2.4x Blood Knights {Bloodsucker}{-2 Thralls/Ley-power//turn}]
[1.8x Thrall Knight {-1 ley-power/turn}]
[1.8x Thrall Knight {-1 ley-power/turn}]
Tech: [Infantry I][Thrall-Herding V]
Magic: [Blood III][Blood Shielding III][Flight III][Regeneration I][Necromancy III][Mana Efficiency I]
Resources:
Mana: 18 +10/turn
Tech Point: 11 +2/turn
Eccentricities:
[Edible Workforce]: As well as being a food supply, the thralls of Blatrek can be put to work (One action/turn). However, if they disappear, not only do the vampires lose their foodsource, but they are forced to work themselves. Contrary to popular belief, Nibiru's vampires are neither strong nor smart, just bloodsucking. [Penalties to all rolls when Blatrek has no thralls available]
[Coveted Power]: Obsessed with ley-power as they are, the vampires are really good at harvesting it, though their methods to require their nodes to be further away from each other than other nations.
-----
1-2. [Edible Workforce] Expand [Mana Well I]
+[Mana Efficiency I]
3-4. Expand [Thrall Slums I] to [Thrall Slums II] 2/6
+[Thrall-Herding V]
---

Rolled 24, 4, 79, 20, 10 = 137 (5d100)

1-2. My undead General has started to develop tools! I want these tools developed immediately. 1/4
[Metallurgy I]
[science III]
[Library I]

3. The forge started by general Skeleton will also be completed 3/4
[Metallurgy I]
[science III]
[Library I]

4. Logistics research will complete 3/4
[science III]
[Library I]

5. Research mining technology
[Metallurgy I]
[science III]
[Library I]

bamp

>Bumping dead game

Still waiting on updates for some nations plus battle

>waiting on the rest of the update

Same

bump

Rolled 85, 82, 14, 15, 46, 82, 48, 56, 60, 14, 85, 70 = 657 (12d100)

1. Consult with our shamans and other magic users and look into the world of calling on spirits [Research Spirit Magic] [3/4]
2. Expand eastward towards the bay to recapture our homelands there [1/2]
3. The pastures must be expanded to accommodate for the influx of hill tribesmen coming in from the eastern lands
4. Warehouses must be built to accommodate and help in the collection of materials and streamlining of the construction of buildings

1. Hire another tribal warband to accent our already growing host of soldiers [1/4]
+Garrisons I
+Infantry II
+Armor I
+Javelins I
2. Hire more Tribal Warbands to fill out the ranks, good men will be needed to defend the walls of Voldenhof [3/4]
+Garrisons I
+Infantry II
+Armor I
+Javelins I
3. Research must be made into infantry, as our forces are largely based upon the power of our heavy infantry able to punch holes through the enemy. The Ungalis and Oska tribesmen are well versed in this art of war and can teach the other tribes their ways. (They hate each other though) [2/8]
+Infantry ll
+Unified

4. Holy Shrine [14/20], we must build a Holy Shrine for pilgrimage in Voldenhof, so that all the tribes may pay homage to their respective deities and make sacrifice. This shall unite our tribes even more after it is completed.

1. Build a Spirit Obelisk to collect magical energies and tap into the ether
2. Create a patriot network so that we have better defenses next time the enemy should seek to covet and attack our lands
3. Build a fishing village to the north so that we may have our food supplies stocked
4. Improve metallurgy skills, we have many tribal craftsmen whose collective knowledge should be able to improve our techniques of working metal.
+Metallurgy II

>Im so sorry wheelie for the cruchong youll have to do

stat post
Volden
Territory: 19
Pop: 36 (+2/turn)
Food: 47 (+8/turn) (2)
Currency: 18 (+8/turn) (2) [Route with Niron]
Defenses (Capital): 1 Voldenhof
Military:
2 Tribal warband [1.8x {-1 food/currency//turn}
2 Archer Warband [1.8x {-1 food/currency//turn}
2 Noble Horsemen [1.6x {-1 food/currency//turn}
Buildings:
[Farm II] [Mine II] [Warrior hall II] [Marketplace] [Pasture]
Tech:
[Infantry II] [Metallurgy II] [Archery I] [Javelins I] [Armor I] [Garrisons I]
Resources:
[Trumpeters: 9 +2/t]
[Ore 18 +4 p/t]
Eccentricities:
[Unified]: Twenty barbarian tribes make up the Volden but old hatreds run deep. However, if they can work together, the Volden are very powerful militarily.
[Backwards]: The Volden are backwards, even by this new Nibiru's standards, and they have a harder time working out technology. However, their tribal lifestyle has led them to many discoveries about the world around them.

Rolled 92, 29, 3, 16, 94 = 234 (5d100)

Nation Name: Dominion of the Throne
Race(s): Human
Color: Gold
Fluff: pastebin.com/KWrJVBwF
Pop: 57 (+2/turn)
Food: 133 (+9/turn) [10 - 1]
Currency: 91 (+9/turn)[10 - 1] [Small Volden trade route +1/turn][Small Gnomburg trade route +1/turn]
Power: 39 (+6/turn)
Tech: 7 (+1/turn)
Territory: 28
Defenses (Capital): 1
Military: Throne Guard [1x {-1 food/currency//turn}]
Structures: [Fishing Village II; +4 food/turn; Nets II +4 food/turn],[Marketplace II; +4currency/turn],[Charged Node Obelisk+3 ley-power/turn],The Wonder Arch] [Ruin +1 tech point/turn], [Mine II; +4 Ore/turn], [Second Ley-node With Obelisk +3 power/turn], [Lumber Mill I; +2 wood/turn]
Tech: [Infantry II],[Metallurgy II],[Shipbuilding III],[Engineering III]
Magic: [Astral I],[Scrying I], [Enchanting II], Astral Communion, [Theory III]
Resources:
Wood: 11 (+2/turn)
Ore: 23 (+4/turn)

Eccentricities:
[Domination]: The Throne is concerned about expanding, not building. Expansion is easier, but building structures is harder.
[Constant Change]: The Throne must always be changing, and though this lets it discover new arcane secrets easily, improving upon old ones is harder.

123 Ley Theory IV
45 Find more Ley-Nodes

1 gold to second action
14 gold to fourth action

Rolled 19, 40, 96, 35 = 190 (4d100)

youtube.com/watch?v=yCD1JSB3xmA

After the earlier disaster of which was to never be spoken about again, the maids had mastered flight! What was more, the mall was in dire need of a renovation to make it better suit their and their master's tastes; they put two and two together, along with their needs of a mobile headquarter to better scour the globe, and came to a decision: the Mall of Blackwarg was to be transformed into Castle Blackwarg, and the maids would use their powerful flight magic to make it airborne! [Theory I][Flight V][Architecture I] (1. Wonder - Castle Blackwarg, the Floating Fortress Defensive/Special)

Of course, in order to power its flight, the leyline would need to be restored and specially bound so it followed the castle's movements. This continued in earnest. [Theory I] (2. Repairing Leyline Node 1/4)

With the uncovering of examples of archeotech, a group of maids was again tasked to continue studying, begining where research was left off to see what they did. [Tech Affinity] [Archeotech: 2] (3. Researching Archeotech II 2/6)

The Head Maid continued to practice her oratory. Charisma wasn't quite the right term for what they were doing; no - it extended beyond just asking people to do things. What they intended to do was emulate the Kaiser, who inspired people to perform his tasks. (4. Researching Propaganda 2/4)

>>Spending one techpoint on Action 4, 6 currency on action 1, and 15 currency on action 2!

Lore: pastebin.com/987nuh0R
Pop: 32 (+2/t)
Food: 42 (+2/t)
Currency: 36 (+8/t)
Territory: 1
Holdings:
The Mall of Blackwarg (Capital/Ruin/Wonder [Def. 1] - All sources of currency produce +2 additional currency/t!):
+Manor District (HQ)
+Shopping District, Rank II (+4 currency/t)(+2 currency/t)
+Internal Leyline Node, Rank I [Disabled]
Military: N/A
Tech: [Scouting I][Archeotech I][Architecture I]
Magic: [Flight V][Light I][Theory I]
Techpoints: 16 (+1/t)
Resources:
Archeotech: 2
Mana: 4
Eccentricities:
[Tech Affinity]: The ancient ruins of Nibiru yield more to the fairies of Blackwarg- however, the fairies are physically weak.
[Hidden]: You are hidden from the prying eyes of the world in one of the ruins located on the map! Your position will be revealed if you attempt to expand beyond this point, or if anyone attempts to expand into you.

bamp

Rolled 73, 38, 1, 26 = 138 (4d100)

[Gnomburg]
Territory (20):
Gnomburg (Capital, Def 1)
-The Gnome King's Tree House (Gov. Building)
-Lumbermill, 1st Lvl. (+2 wood/turn)
-Leyline Tap, 1st Lvl. (+1 power/turn)
-Mine, 1st Lvl. (+2 ore/turn)
-Fish Pen, 1st Lvl. (+2 food/turn)
-Forge, 1st Lvl.
Pop: 34 {+2/turn}
Food: 38 {+4/turn}
Currency: 10 {+2/turn}
Military: none yet
Tech: [Domestication II][Engineering III][Infantry II][Shipbuilding III][Metallurgy II]
Magic: [Enchanting II]
Resources:
Power: 4 (+1/turn)
Ore: 6 (+2/turn)
Wood: 18 (+2/turn)
Eccentricities:
[Triple Focus]: The gnomes often can't decide what to focus on- magic, nature, or technology. They can choose to focus on one for a turn, but the others will take noticeable hits.
[Plucky]: While small and not very strong, the gnomes are very brave. When under attack, recruiting military units is much easier.
-Actions-

>Triple Focus - Technology

-[Triple Focus]
-[Engineering III]
-[Shipbuilding III]
Finishing touches are conducted on the shipyard - it left something to be desired, but it would be workable for now.
-[Triple Focus]
-[Engineering III]
-[Metallurgy II]
Working with an eye towards perfection, the gnomes attempt another research agreement towards their southern neighbors; offering to improve their ship designs whilst upgrading their own!
-[Triple Focus]
-[Engineering III]
The gnomes continue their search in the improvement of metallurgy, offering a research agreement again to the Dominion to allow both nations to benefit from the procedure.
-[Shipbuilding III]
A trade route from the other direction is opened to to the Dominion in order to simulate to local economy.

Oops

Rolled 84, 61, 75, 50 = 270 (4d100)

1. The ogt must work on becoming more independent financially, Research economics I
[Science IV] [Tech Dependence: roll modifier]
2. Move to attack the tribes the people will learn what happens to those who break treaties with the OGT.
4 Orc Raiders [3.8x {-2 food/currency//turn}] {Raider}
2x Orc raid leader [2x {-2 currency/food//turn}]
3x Orc Raiders [1.8x {-1 currency/food//turn}]
3. The ogt must work on becoming more independent financially, Research Banking I
[Science IV] [Tech Dependence: roll modifier]
4. Begin construction of a Bank I.
[Stonecarving I]

pastebin.com/MG0Mjn0g

Rolled 94, 52, 94, 58 = 298 (4d100)

#1 the Crimson Skeleton orders the search for a gold vein, and the digging of a mine. the Warhost needs gold as a stable asset from which currency can be founded upon
[Metallurgy I]
#2 the Crimson Skull see's that the ammunition consumption of the new siege units is draining the Warhost. further research into economics is pressed by him.
[Library I]
[science III]
[Science and Magic]: The workers under the Crimson Skull can decide to either focus on technology or magic, boosting one while penalizing the other.
#3 the OGT are developing banking technology. the Crimson Skull remembers how the Fuhrer of old once reestablished the old world banks. the same methods could be applied to the banks of the new world.
[Library I]
[science III]
[Science and Magic]: The workers under the Crimson Skull can decide to either focus on technology or magic, boosting one while penalizing the other.
#4 our own Reich's Bank should be constructed. a vault to house the great wealth of the Warhost.

Rolled 50, 18, 79, 27 = 174 (4d100)

[Ariak]
Pop: 80 (+6/turn)
Food: 101 (+4/turn)
Currency: 57 (+6/turn)
Defenses (Capital): 1, Castle Blackwatch
Territory: 41
Owned territory: 40
Settlements
Ascalon*: Leyline Tap I, Mine I, [Dragon Steel© Smithy III], [Tourney Field II], Quarry I
Xicares: Housing I
Military: Red Dragonarmy [5.6x {8 hexes}][Flying][Enchanted][Holy]
Blue Dragonarmy [5.6x {8 hexes}][Flying][Enchanted][Holy]
White Dragonarmy [5.6x {8 hexes}][Flying][Enchanted][Holy]
Black Dragonarmy [5.6x {8 hexes}] [Flying][Enchanted][Holy]
Green Dragonarmy [5.6x {8 hexes}] [Flying][Enchanted][Holy]
Tech: [Infantry I][Laws III][Cavalry I][Dragon Steel II©][Economics I][Armor II][Feudalism I][Taxes I][Tactics I][Ships I][Siege Weapons I][Elemental Magic I][Weapons I]
Resources: Magic: 20 (+2/turn) Ore: 14 (+2/turn) Stone: 15 (+2/turn) Tech Points: 3 (+1/turn) Wyverns: 4 (+1/turn)
[Blessed by Ariaka]: Ariaka has taught the men of Ariak the power of the leylines. While hard to master (the Empire demands protection), it is less costly then normal.
[Dragonriders]: The elite unit of the Ariak Empire is the Wingless Drake Cavalry. While harder to train, they are stronger than other cavalry.
Progress:

1. Dragon's Aerie 13/20
[Law III]

Forging a group of downtrodden into soldiers was never easy, but it seems even more difficult than usual. Only a few sign up at first, but more will come.

2. Raise the Shehadtok Shivi (Imperial Guard) 2/7
+Power
[Laws III][Cavalry I][Dragon Steel III©][Armor II][Elemental Magic I][Tactics I][Dragonriders][Dragon Steel© Smithy III], [Tourney Field II], [Wyverns: 8], [Infantry I], [Weapons I], POP: 68
+Construction
[Dragon Steel© Smithy III], [Laws III]

A need for further armor improvements has been noted by the various Highlords, Captains, and Lieutenants. Everyone commissioned different smiths with different ideas, and many forms of armor are developed.

3. Armor III 2/8
[Dragon Steel III][Dragon Steel Smithy III]

4. Feudalism II
+Law III

7 ore to roll 2

Rolled 922, 654, 175 = 1751 (3d1004)

[Tirgrad]
Nation Name: Tirgrad
Race(s): Homunculi
Color: Black
Fluff: pastebin.com/ykjc6uEr
Settlements: Tirgrad Central
Territory: 20
Pop: 26 {+2/turn}
Food: 26 {+4/turn}
Currency: 15 {+4/turn}
Buildings: [Farms I;+2 food/turn]
Military:
4 Warrior Homunculi [1.8x {-1 food/currency/turn]
Tech: [Infantry II][Bone Weaponry II][Bone-shaping III][Commerce I; +2 currency/turn]
Magic:
Resources: [Ore 5]
Eccentricities:
[Natural Weapons]: The Homunculi are able to sprout weapons of bone from their own bodies. This process is easy, but outside weaponry is foreign to them.
[Cold and Rational]: Technology comes quickly to the homunculi, but magic is harder to master

Projects: Biology [2/4], Bone Armor [3/4] Shipbuilding [3/4], Logging operation [3/6]

1: Continue to develop Bone Armor [3/4][Bone-shaping III][Cold and Rational]

2: Continue work on the logging operation [3/6]

3: Resume shipbuilding research [3/4]

4(I get a 4th dice at 20 hexes right?): Train another unit of Warrior Homunculi

Rolled 62, 53, 11, 31 = 157 (4d100)

Oh fucked up my rolls