MONACOIN

long term hold or sell for other coins? I bought in at $6.60

sell in double digits, buy back in single digits

this isnt going anywhere near single digits.

Long term holder myself. Just sell it since you will loose a shitton of money. Every map is FOMO'ing into shitty XEM because
>Muh 1.1 billion WeChat users
Reeks like a scam. Either way MONA is stuck in a downtrend because of this. This will keep going until 1450¥ or more. Prepare to have hands of steel.

I don't see it though? It's been days stuck in same price range?

I read some TA that said it could find support at 70k sats, but after doing my own, clearly that low of 74k is about as low as it's going to go... we're in a slight uptrend right now, but it could accelerate once people jump off of NEM and/or BTC

Check on Zaif MONA - YEN. It tends to hold 60 - 70% of the volume. (50% ATM) and its crashing hard there because of japs fomo into XEM. Crashing hard on Zaif because of this BS.

NO CHINA WILL NOT FUCKING ALLOW 1.1B CHINESE TO TRADE XEM. They just shut down exchanges. Why do I have to sit through this stupidity?

>Why do I have to sit through this stupidity?
So you can double down at a discounted price?

Whats the point of some shitty support at 70K. It means the entire pump was useless. I FUCKING hate all these retarded japs and XEM promising shit they can't fulfill. Yes the chink gov will totally allow everybody and his dog to trade shitty XEM.

Fuck this shit I'm out the Japs can sell it all they want for their shitty XEM. Not waiting till it goes back to pre-pump levels.

You're going to regret getting out... I'm staying in because I know every fucking time Nippon goes back to Mona.

EVERY
TIME

take profits and wait 1 year, tbqh.

You are right, I'll get out and get my profits for now and come back when things change again.

Wow... Way to get out at the bottom, retards.

Why the hell are they even playing with pepecash

keep ur monacoin for the long haul, this shit will rise next year

UPDATE: Fuck it im all in baby MOOOOOOOOOOOON

There it's no moon retard. You are in for a FUCKING bear market. MONA has just reversed trends to bearish.

Lay it out for us then...

looks like you cant prove it's bearish

such obviosu fudding to get more of our beloved mona. japs will eat this shit up in a few days

That's what I'm thinking too...it's clearly not a bear market though... it just returned to the actual trend

I'm seeing more a bull than bear in zaif atm