client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?q=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8TvXoXA-_rQ&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjz6bPC_9rOAhWFLmMKHaVMBRUQtwIIFTAC&usg=AFQjCNFxJI4SFe5eWMIVGZJD7RUUQN8yxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But what if SMT IV and Final were the first chronologically and other games only happened later?

I dunno anymore

And yet not many can kill YHVH, so it was clarified in the thread

So the jumper just needs a One Up. How about companions dying on quest beds?

As released last thread cartoons are allowed now.

Can someone stick it up on the drive for me please?

If a jumper has a Horcrux or one up and becomes a spirit in Bleach, does it count as death?

Don't you technically become a soul when you use that gate to Soul Society that turns you into soul particles, allowing you to become a hollow without dying?

What did everyone do in LotR?

And why is the Jump with the most famous group of nine adventurers without an option for companion imports?

Jumpers, what are your five favorite jumps and why?

I genocided the elves because the Valar only like elves.

>So the jumper just needs a One Up. How about companions dying on quest beds?
See and

For example what cartoons are okay beyond family guy, King of the hill and Simpsons?

Because it was made when /jc/ was still young and we didn't have standardized jump formats.

Better question is:

If spirit particles are just invisible to people but hollows and Shinigami can affect the world... Do they technically have waveform Anatomy.

If Bleach souls are just Reiryoku and mind, as it was shown in artificial souls, then making souls in bleach is easy. Just learn to make minds or such.

Well, yes, but can companions use the quest beds or altars are the only way for them too ?

Family Guy arguably isn't. There's a talking dolphin, Jesus comes round to dinner, etc. Plus it's basically the same setting as American Dad which gets into scifi silliness.

Bob's Burgers, Home Movies, Daria, The Boondocks, shit like that is all fine. Anything that fits the description in the intro, nothing too insane and no reality warping.

Quest beds should work fine for them. Doesn't really matter if companions leave a corpse, right?

>Bob's Burgers
Imagine podding Tina and watching in horror as she indulges every single secret fantasy she has.

Somewhat relevant, though of course a lot of these don't fit the bill.

Funnily enough, I consider it a bit odd, I mean dream self dying does not count as real self dying... Why can't it also work the other way around as in canon? Dream selves reflect real injuries and if the real body died, soon after they will too. But isn't the dream self also a jumper? Wouldn't it make sense for chain to not be lost as long as dream self lives and such? I mean, without the one up. Notes mention being revived as long as we didn't expire not counting as lost chain

So I noticed in homestuck for Caliborn's birth, he was born on what was previously Earth.

I though that each session creates a new universe. How did Earth get there?

And... Does Vriska have ANY redeeming qualities?

Lotta zombie jumps out there...

What even is a questbed, and where are they? What form are they in? Can I take one with me? Are they tied to specific people?

>What are they?
Quest items. If you die on one, you ascend to godhood. There are probably some conditions, but I can't remember what they are right now.

>What form are they in?
Literally a bed made out of stone, so effectively just a slab.

>Can I take one with me?
If you have a way to get a huge hunk of stone into the warehouse, I would assume so. Their effect is likely tied to how the setting works, so it probably wouldn't work anywhere else, however.

>Are they tied to specific people?
Don't quote me on this, but I think they're tied to aspects instead of specific people. Like, a Blood player could ascend using any Blood player's bed, but it wouldn't work if they tried it with a Light player's bed, for example.

So what Sitcom had the best eye candy?

Honestly? Not much, other than play cosmic tour guide. By which I mean, solved the whole journey across MIddle Earth faster than you could say "hey guys, you know I can just open portals to Mount Doom right?"

I visited Lothlorien just to see the sights, but got bored in like...15 minutes. 30 minutes tops. Everyone was sad all the time and wanted to leave for reasons. And then I got kicked out for doing Heylin magic while drunk. Or maybe for trying to introduce the concept of guns to the elves while drunk. It's al kind of a blur, I just remember many horrified looks and elves rushing to get on the boats while being dragged away.

So I ended up just hiking through the farthest reaches of Middle Earth all on my lonesome since half of the Fellowship retired early (I'd covertly hexed Frodo beforehand to make sure he'd let go of the damn ring in the volcano) and the other half got on with the business of doing something about all the suddenly directioness orcs and trolls in all of Middle Earth. I briefly pitched in to fire Karin out of a portal at Isengard, punching clean through the walls and knocking down the tower in one go. To this day I'm still not sure how Saruman survived that, but fell to enraged hobbits.

Oh, and Elodie hijacked control of Durin's Bane by playing the flute really, really well and we finally found out whether balrogs can fly or not. For science.

That is not a sitcom map.

Grey's Anatomy and Murder She Wrote are not sitcoms.

>Not cheaper at all, aside from the Alchemiter itself? That sentence is talking about the cost of Grist to deploy the upgraded Alchemiter specifically. It doesn't really affect other stuff.

Ok, stuff was gotten confused in my head. I remember there being a Grist cost to move around walls, toilets, and build constructions, and something got upgraded, and then all that stuff started costing ten times as much.
I thought the Alchemizer was the same, since it was not just the alchemizer, but the setup, with crux extruder, lathe thing, hole puncher thing, and alchemizer, and I presumed the server players ability to build all falling under the heading of Alchemizing Equipment, and some of those stages had Grist costs to use that went up as you upgraded the equipment, so buying the CP alchemizer meant you needed less grist to alchemize something from its code

...who is Vriska and why are her redeeming qualities being questioned in a post pertaining to the guy who I'm given to understand is the ultimate murderhobo overgod of Homestuck?

Well, it's mostly because I consider the Real Self to be the actual jumper, not the Dream Self.

When you revive someone, their dream self is overriden by the waking mind. Dream selves have been shown to act differently from the real self... Right up until revival, at which point they act exactly as the real self.

The note was a bit of an afterthought, and you'll note it says you can be revived BEFORE you completely expire. In which case it's basically just a consciousness transfer, with your regular body not being dead until after transfering to the dream body.

But [S] Terezi:Remember shows that the you that died on the Guest Bed? Still leaves a ghost. You dead if you die there, and Dream Self takes over business for you. Enjoy your dream bubble.

Jade brought Earth with her into the new session.

And she's pretty cool IMO. But not really, I guess.

Item to ascend to God Tier with if you die on them.

They're on your Planet. And there's a backup slab inside Prospit/Derse (circle whichever you hail from)

They're stone slabs/beds. pic related. With giant pillar, and a glowing Aspect symbol above them,

You could take the slab with you.

They're locked to a specfic Aspect, doesn't appear to be locked to specific people.

Would Hey Arnold! be kosher for Sitcom?

I'm sorry, but there's no way any setting with a head shaped like that is mundane.

>Ok, stuff was gotten confused in my head. I remember there being a Grist cost to move around walls, toilets, and build constructions, and something got upgraded, and then all that stuff started costing ten times as much.
Don't think that happened, no? Grist costs seem constant for specific things, like moving one thing.

Though the various upgrades that got unlocked for the alchemy equipment did get progressively more expensive.

>I thought the Alchemizer was the same, since it was not just the alchemizer, but the setup, with crux extruder, lathe thing, hole puncher thing, and alchemizer, and I presumed the server players ability to build all falling under the heading of Alchemizing Equipment, and some of those stages had Grist costs to use that went up as you upgraded the equipment, so buying the CP alchemizer meant you needed less grist to alchemize something from its code
You get the entire setup for the (low) starting cost of the basic alchemy setup, so that saves you a ton of Grist and a bunch of time early on.

Server player building doesn't really fall under it, since fully upgraded version of that would just be a fully build house-tower. Costs of building seems constant though.

Should be fine.

Don't remember it being that funny really but on the wikipedia page it has the tag "Animated Sitcoms". Guess the term is usually not associated with kids stuff but I can't see why it wouldn't count.

Ah, so if you wanted to ascend to God-tier post-jump, you should probably take the slab with you?

uuuhhhhhhhh......

Is the pillar needed?

>Ah, so if you wanted to ascend to God-tier post-jump, you should probably take the slab with you?
Yup. No way to get to God Tier without a slab.

>Doesn't really matter if companions leave a corpse, right?
Do they normally leave corpses if they die?
I am now imagining that scene i Preacher where you have an angel fight and piles of the same corpses where you killed the same angel over and over and they kept coming back.

Or waiting until the companion are standing in front of you and casting resurrection on their also present corpse. But these are issues not exclusive to Sburb.

The idea of them inhabiting their resurrected corpse, and then emerging from it all glowy God Mode time the next time something 'kills' them is amusing however.

Using God Mode and Resurrection magic to make your companions a 2 stage boss fight for the lulz.

Its been a real shitty day here but in an effort to make it better I want to ask the thread, if I tried to make a generic reincarnation fantasy jump what would you like to see in it? A generalized story and background are both musts but what would you like specifically?

I already plan on generic monsters, super standard rpg world format but am up for good ideas.

Don't think so. It's just fancy.

The slabs in the center of Derse/Prospit are just free-floating slabs, so I don't see any reason to assume the normal quest beds would require more.

...this isn't going to help your shitty day, but I don't think that's a good idea for a jump.

Like Overlord or Mushoku Tensei?

Can someone post the Enter the Gugeon Jump? I can't seem to figure out where it is on the drive.

>reincarnation fantasy
What do you mean by this?

Did anyone ever claim Xenogears?

Make drop in be a summoned hero that way they don't get memories.

I think she means those manga stories where average people are transplanted into fantasy worlds, like Naruto' DoS.

I want to try anyway.

Stories where the mc is killed and reincarnates intona hero or monster in fantasy lands are pretty common for webnovels today. Like kumo desu ga, or goblin kingdom, or man picked up by gods.

No clue.

Or Erfworld, Overlord, Mushoku Tensei, etc.

Or Jumpchain.

Shit man, that's too meta.

Sorry to hear about your day, but you'd be better off finding and IP to turn into a jump.

I think swapping to something like Generic Transposition Fantasy or whatever might be better. Can have Reincarnation be one of the lines. Someone mentioned Summoned Hero for Drop-In. Better options for filling it out and it's the same idea all around.

Your face is too meta. And so is this post.

>My jumps are:
>Venture Bros

Venture Bros, nice!
I liked the Master you could get to teach you magic. Also with the snark he makes a good addition to what I call the 'Peanut Gallery,' entities like Jump Chan, Louis Cypher, and the Observer, who follow your adventures and can give advice, but are not Companions.

You should do a Venture Bros Marathon and update the jump with stuff from more episodes.
Everything there is good, I was just expecting something about "It's Powered by a Forsaken Child!" somewhere.

Most stories like this run into the problem of op mcs, if I choose one of the existing ones and dont give the main characters super cheaty power I will never hear the end of it. This way I can give a genre a chance as a jump without that problem as well as leaving things open for exploring specific settings if someone wants to make specific ones.

i'll ask again. Where the heck is Enter the Gungeon Jump?

That may end up happening, would allow for transubstanciation fantasy too where the mc just popps into someone elses body.

No idea so I'm just going to name 5 random jumps that I like a lot.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Narnia
The Princess Bride
Innistrad
Captain Planet and the Planeteers

They're all fun.

Yeah I really should get up to date with it. Currently watching all of King of the Hill though so maybe after that.

So the imps we get in solo session are basically members of The Felt with same powers?

And can someone provide a quick explanation of Vriska?

I'll do the same:

Narnia
The Fountain
RoboCop
DDS 2
Harry Potter

Yes. Or optionally powers more fitting to your own Aspect if you prefer to fanwank equivalent ones.

Quick explanation of Vriska... Only one way I know how to explain her quickly: 8luh 8luh, huge 8itch.

I like her though.

Ah. Hello, Internals jump-maker.

What's a ungeon?

Something that's not a geon.

google.com/url?q=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8TvXoXA-_rQ&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjz6bPC_9rOAhWFLmMKHaVMBRUQtwIIFTAC&usg=AFQjCNFxJI4SFe5eWMIVGZJD7RUUQN8yxA

So, what about creating First Guardians? The Felt did it by stealing some genetic code in some doomed timeline from the Derse.

Could we do this too?

...does Vriska have any positive qualities, goals or such?

Thanks!

How do you feel about the enhance/d/?

The Felt are a cool gang to have. Some of their powers can be really crazy useful. Like punching someone into another week.

Just to be sure, , Crowbar gets his crowbar? Juju's are weird, and all members of The felt have either some power or some Juju, and Crowbar is the only one that came without none of those but he was destined to find it and get it from Caliborn.

she gets shit done. though weather 'shit' is something good for the group as a whole, or the equivalent of shooting it in the foot varies wildly.

Bout what?

I think I will Fanwank equivalents assuming I don't go Time aspect, for less headache... Although Eggs actually helps win the session incredibly. As in, extremely.

Drop In races
Human/Mimeosome

Native Races
Nopon
Manon
Qlurian
Gaur

Renegade Races
Orpheans
Delfinian
Prone
Wrothian
Zaruboggans

Ganglion Races
Marnuck
Ganglion
Milsaadi

Each race in xenoblade x gets sorted into one of the four origins, based on their in game alignment. humans are the literal drop in, 'natives' are more like the ones who were never part of the ganglion, 'renegade' is the races who left the ganglion in favor of humans, and 'ganglion' is the races that actually stayed with the ganglion.

other than humanity itself, the ganglion faction is the smallest. humanity NTR'd all their allies.

Ghost, Samaar, and whatever Elma is, don't get sorted, because I have no information on them. IF i tried really hard, i could probably do the ghost, and place them in drop in just to make it less small. humans and mimeosomes may or may not be separate races.

each race also gets a pair of 100 cp perks that cover their biological, technological, or cultural aspects. You can pick up these perks for free if you chose that race, and can pick up the perks from the other races in your origin. or maybe raise the prices a bit, get origin race perks at a discount, and then other origins full price.

so either
100(free)/100
or
200(free)/100/200

skells almost definitely get a customization section. because they're awesome, and no i haven't beed drinking the koolaid alexis and lin gave me, i genuinely think they're awesome.

in all probability, I'm not going to price each individual piece, but instead do them by tiers. so the formula 20 (IIRC) that you got for free would be… free.

assuming 1000 sp (skell points, I'm so original) a 30 skell would be 50 sp, and a level 50 would be 100. a medium smell would also be 50 more points, and a heavy 100. and the 60's and two super skells would be 150.

similarly, their armor and equipment is also done in this style. which means that since there are 8 tiers of armor, the highest tier would be 400 sp. no, wait, thats personal armor. i can't find any information on smell armor ranks on the wiki. I'll boot the game up later and check the shop.

-----

drop in perk line is game effects
native perk line is social themed?
renegade perk line is combat themed?
ganglion perk line is technology themed?

-----

How am i doing so far?

That's because it wasn't put on the drive for some reason.

Do Dresden sacrifices have to be sapient?

Ah

Hello, random user.

Huh? The Felt didn't make any First Guardians.

The Dersites did, using partial codes from the kids' sleepwalking during nightmares.

And no, you couldn't. Even aside from me blocking it, you don't get the nightmares to write up the codes or the other ingredients for them.

She's very proactive?

And does want to help people she cares about. She just does it in the most psychotic way possible.

Sure. Crowbar gets his crowbar.

>How do you feel about the enhance/d/?
She's not a Draenei

Is this Xenoblade X?

yes.

>tfw this is the result of one man's flagrant autism and immeasurable funds causing artists to be spammed with commissions for futa-draenei

I would like a drawback that places you in the terrible, butchered localization.

>Huh? The Felt didn't make any First Guardians.

Is that so? I don't know why I thought it was them who helped to make Doc Scratch. But searching about it again, you're right.

I should read it again, but I remember someone stealing something from another timeline and then making Doc Scratch.

>Sure. Crowbar gets his crowbar.

Also that comic is really great. I want to buy the volume 2 of Paradox Space, but being European I don't know if I will have any troubles with it.

What's it so hard to put it on Amazon?

Yes. Also, keep in mind that in canon the Dead Session was tailor-made to be beaten by a iron will Time player.

Jump drawback seems to be tailored to whoever is playing it, anyway.

They may as well make it canon given how pervasive that is.

whats terrible about it?

I refuse to let one man's lust for massive horse-dick on a female body ruin one of my favorite races.

PISS OFF.

So if I draw you fucking a stump, does that mean it's now canon that you're a stumpfucker?

This is a joke, right? There's no damn way that one guy is responsible for such things.

>Removed the chest slider because apparently that's sexist.
>Censored a ton of the shared outfits out of fear that Lyn might wear them.
>Cut out a bunch of religious and otherwise 'controversial' references.

What happens if you take both "Brannigan's Command" and "Robot Hell" for the futurama jump? Do you spend most of your 10 years being fought over and hijacked by both the robot devil and zapp?

Basically user, if one guy has a ton of money and commissions a ton of artists, he attracts other people with his taste to the same characters who commission more of the same.

So, is it worth blowing my last 300 CP on Hinokagutsuchi, yes or no?

Is that the sword that fucks up demons? Do you regularly fight demons?

Zapp repeatedly rescues you from Hell by sending in wave after wave of soldiers to wear down the Robot Devil's forces.

Alternatively, Zapp now runs Robot Hell.

Yeah it'd be pretty much constant musical numbers and laying out formal shorts.

So there's really no reason to pick up gun game is there.
Being reduced to a 6 hit wonder permanantly kind of sucks if you've picked up any durability perks before hand.
Even if you scrounge up more health it's still less than you had.
Which is a shame because the other parts of the perk sound neat.

Probably. That's the fire one, right? Even if you outclass the fire thing, it still looks baller.