What a shit fucking god

What a shit fucking god
>rawr rawr I'm so angry xD

followers of every chaos god kill so what's the point of Khorne? He should be removed from the setting he is underage tier and uninteresting, Nurgle on the other hand is way more menacing despite being the most underrated god.

When you begin to use your brain and you begin to understand the difference between killing for the joy of it, killing for political gain, killing out of necessity, and killing in a rage, you will begin to understand how stupid the post you just made was.

eh its fine, not like we can change anything

RAWR RAWR LE SKULLS AND GENERIC DEVIL DEMONS XD

Responding in all caps to someone pointing out how stupid you are rarely helps your case, friend.

MUH SKULL THRONE

This is the most lucid and accurate post I've ever seen about the 40K setting

Found the redditor

I'm so tired of these threads pointing out how stupid 40k is

It's fucking Warhammer 40k

It's done exclusively by people solely trying to piss off 40K players to get their stump dicks hard.

And it looks like they succeeded :^)

Even stump dicks can cause extreme anal damage when stuffed in the right place

>followers of every chaos god kill so what's the point of Khorne? He should be removed from the setting he is underage tier and uninteresting
Agreed. Khorne is basically a retarded child. Hopefully he will dissapear soon enough.

He's easily the lamest of the Big Four. It's not even remotely close.

At least it's better than "Excuse me Commissar"

What's a thread like you doing on a page like 10?

It's not just about killing. Pretty sure some of the lore is about fighting, and honorable battle, and single combat, and that kind of thing.

Khorne is like Mars. Just, taken with the usual dose of GW over-the-top. And most of khornes followers end up crazy bloodthirsty maniacs, but then again, most followers of any chaos God are maniacs of some kind.

>Khorne
>SOLELY about killing

>Nurgle
>Underrated

Found the new bastard. Let me break it down.

Each of the Chaos Gods represents a spectrum of specific human emotion and life. Khorne represents physical stength, and as such he encourages his followers to go out and face the strongest opponents they can find, and in doing so better themselves and gain glory through honorable combat. Offering the skull of an opponent you faced on even ground with difficulty is worth more to Khorne than the skulls of twenty civilians. Rage is merely the opposing side of Khorne's spectrum, and rage breeds bloodlust and violence, and many of Khorne's champions continue shedding blood after a good fight because they're almost high on the sheer feeling of violence.

Nurgle is also easily the second strongest Chaos God, or at least he was in Fantasy and End Times. His prime Champion(s), the Glottkin, were responsible for the coordinated attack on the Imperial capital itself, and more or less left it a a pile of rubble and debris wsurrounded by walls. They would have finished the job if not for Sigmar/Franz pulling a huge act of divine intervention, and the arrival of one of if not THE strongest Vampire Count in Fantasy (Whom the Glottkin actually defeat.).

I know this was bait but really.

>THE strongest Vampire Count

>Vlad
>Strongest VC

You wot.

>Notable things include barely not fucking up what Vlad left behind
>Getting betrayed by literally half the Blood Knights, technically all of them
>Getting his ass whipped by Arkhan
>Getting his ass whipped AGAIN shortly after by Nagash as Vlad makes his reappearance
>Throws the tantrum of the millennium and dooms all of Fantasy right as Order is about to win.

All samefagging
badbaitisbad

Have you considered migrating to >>>r/40k/?

Your horrible posts might be better received there

Shut up you nerds.

This is now a Sisters of Battle Thread.

Post Sisters, fire, the purging of heretics, or a combination of the three.