Ground floor, user

these opportunities don't happen often. when this is a 400million market cap coin don't say we didn't warn you.

REQ will bleed out for the next week following news which was nothing again. Happens every time. fucking idiots dont remember to sell the news.

By high sell low user

Just bought 202 more gallons of REQet fuel.

Is 1300 enough to make it at least into orbit?

This actually looks fucking smooth as fuck. Sexy.

Its him just shilling so nocoiners think into fomo to buy his bags then he proceeds to act like he never had bags in first place

Hard to say when the testnet will be released on some random day in the next 13. Could be Monday, could be next Thursday, could be 10 days away. How you gunna know user?

Gotcha. Fuck I'm gonna buy more ETH asap then and get some more fuel. How long does memebase take for bank transactions, Ive just been using card.

Next Target for REQ in the next few days is below ICO price.
Screencap this.

why the fuck is there "tax"? no ones going to use this if they have to pay fees AND tax

It won't bleed out because the devs are releasing Colossus on an unknown day within next two weeks. It could be Monday. They made it clear in the slack channel that they want day traders to get BTFO.

You have two posts in this thread now. What's your intention? Clearly you sold hoping to catch the dip but there was no real dip. So now you try and scare other people into driving price down so you don't miss out. Fuck off faggot.

How can anyone have bags? We are like 15% below the ATH. And up 50% on the week.

a fucking week

just pay their stupid card fee and don't miss out on gains or you'll fomo when it arrives

actually i bought REQ at .03 cents so i'm comfy as fuck. i'm riding this to $1 but by all means user, stay poor. i love coin tribalists like you, always the first to get BTFO cause you're emotionally attached to cryptos. this coin is clearly a winner and the sooner you wake up to that the sooner we can have a lambo drag race.

yes, I sold at 0.0003 and set a buy order around ICO price.

Unfortunately my buy order was not filled as it dipped to just above ico price at 0.00021

So I need it to dip more. I am confident it will. Quite predictable this coin. Thanks for your time and merry christmas and happy new year.

kek mirin honesty

I genuinely think you're going to miss out. Past performance is in no way indicative of future performance for a coin that is 6 weeks old in an emerging complex market

If my buy order is filled sometime in the next 10 days, I will have increased my REQ stack by 15000

This isn't some blackmarket shit, this is to be used by people ala Paypal. You're gunna have people from Etsy and shit using it. You pay tax on income of selling products, you know?

they released literally the best news possible, testnet out in less then 2 weeks and the price dips and stagnates

price is actually great. its consolidated in a very comfy place. zoom out on the last month and you'll see a perfect image of healthy progression. higher highs and higher lows. you couldn't ask for more, just sit tight.

Looks Iike a good company, but explain why I would buy the coin? What value does it have? It's not the valuable part of the system here.

Stay poor.

the coin is needed in the background for every transaction that occurs over Request Network. imagine Request capturing just 1% of paypal's market share, that's a massive volume of transactions all requiring REQ in the background to pay transaction fees. those tokens are then burned, lowering the overall supply and appreciating the value of the remaining tokens. that means that even without people speculating on REQ tokens they will increase in value with network usage. REQ tokens will also be used for staking the network which will pay dividends (aka Passive Income) to stakers.

When will REQ make it to $1?

I wouldn't say 10x is out of the question in crypto.

It all depends on if they can get people to use the platform, obviously. I think the team should start getting ICOs to utilise it for brand awareness.

It is. The token burning mechanism acts like a dividend. It's actually a token that has an incentive to increase in value each time request is used. This type of burning was laid out in one of Vitalik Buterin's blog posts as an ideal way to structure your token.

But you're too dumb to understand - keep crying 'stay poor'. Whatever makes you happy (or rich).

Can we all agree the UI is sexy AF?

So tokens are burned when people exchange them, who's tokens are burned? The stakers? So they lose tokens over time?

A great company and system but no reason why the coins will hold value in the future, unlike the coins that are traded on there. Buy shares in their company when they list if anything and buy other coins that have intrinsic value. Not "hur dur its part of the good company therefore it valuable"

Fees in the Request Network are paid using REQ tokens. Obviously the circulating tokens get burned. Eventually, if the usage is way too much, then less of a REQ will get burned. Let's say you make an operation in and the fees burn $2 worth of REQ. Currently that would be 20 tokens.

In the future, the same operation could be burning 0.005 REQ. They have already partnered with Kyber Network in order to implement their burning mechanism, among other stuff. Will be moving to Singapore as well.

3/10 to your weak fud. Made me respond.

you're actually stupid

i was going to give you benefit of the doubt but i realized you can't read, comprehend, logic, nothing. sorry for you user. bye

Fucking gorgeous. One of the first cryptos releasing pictures that I'm legitimately impressed with aesthetically.

So the supply slowly reduces and so does the fee. Literally deflation the game. "but less coin means they each worth more"

Pmsl, unsustainable. Enjoy your bags.

Screencap this and I'll see you wojacking in a few weeks.

take a deep introspective look and figure out where it all went wrong user

I'll take a deep look at my seven figure blockfolio built from fundamental value coins while you pretend your burn meme coin is going to allow you to leave your parents basement.

I actually keked. Well done. Have a good night my brainlet fudder.

I have 35k REQ but I tend to agree with you, I'm not entirely convinced on the economics of the token.

Why does everyone say this the Paypal 2.0 when even BTC is Paypal but better (if not for fees) because you can transfer money around the world without middle man, without meming what is different with Request?

because they're talking their book, of course.

Request is no middle man. It's just a protocol. BTC fucking sucks, its slow as fuck, expensive as fuck. you can only transfer btc to someone.

with request, let's say i want to be paid in ethereum and the person paying wants to pay in kyber KNC. request uses kyber exchange in the background to do the token swap and each party involved is settled in their preferred currency. this can also eventually be done with fiat (i can pay someone who wants to receive Monero with fiat, for example).

1. Request is not the fastest and cheapest either
2. Best tech doesn't make best coin
3. Is that just an example or you can do just any speudo-atomic swap from the get-go?

request is built on ethereum, ethereum is 1)faster 2)cheaper than bitcoin, period. when ethereum introduces plasma, sharding, proof of stake, the speed will be instantaneous.

read their white paper and also read into their partnership with kyber exchange. its not pseudo atomic swapping, its actual swaps enabled via kyber between any currency (crypto or fiat) in the background to automatically settle payments.

>built on ether

That explains a lot.

All coins built on ether tokens have no value. They were created in icos to make money off plebs. They offer preico, air drops, burns and other funky sounding get rich words. The ico causes huge bag holders post ath. Meanwhile the token requires minimal development while they work on the actual product/system which has no link between its value and the value of the coins.

Not sure why you can't see this unless your bags are weighing your brain cells down

are you autistic?

>request is built on ethereum
This is supposed to be good? A fucking token, really?