CHAIN LINK DEAD?

alright so whens the news coming? shill me this coin again or i will drop 100k LINKs.

i know some big whales who will destroy this coin if they find out its a scam.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AfJiRsYpgyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its already destroyed its heading under 1000 sats

Just sell already

STAND YOUR GROUND MARINE

not ded

Watch this video interview of Sergey
youtube.com/watch?v=AfJiRsYpgyc

It's a pump and dump coin now. It'll pump once a month by some group and then get dumped like it did this week. Nice!

Link was never alive..

lol, why would a "whale" buy a huge chunk of a coin without doing their own research? You dont have 100k Link or know a single whale, dont lie here, boy.

Fuck I love Sergey. He's articulate as fuck, he's super ideologically committed to decentralisation, he has no salesman bullshit. He's exactly who you want in charge of your shit.

Oh god I put 10k into a JSON parser... Holy fuck.

Steve is best friends with Barak Obama. This coin is doomed. Sell it fuckface, dump it now!

Where can I buy chainlink for cheap and make a wallet?

Why would LINK have a wallet? It doesn't even have a team working on it! Sergey spent all the money on Big Macs and Steve is busy having a gay love affair with Obama.

Wait what the fuck this is real

Yes, haha. I was just checking out the devs twitter and noticed I hadn't followed Steve, and saw that. He follows a lot of people to be fair but Steve is gay, Obama is gay, you can put two and two together as well as I can I am sure.

Steve is definitely gay
>muh san francisco
LINK is a coin for degenerates

/pol/ needs to keep their shit out of Veeky Forums

If your rhetoric is keeping you poor and you come here to make money, WHY BRING USELESS RHETORIC WITH YOU?

Fuck sake the only things Veeky Forums cares about are
>MONEY
>ASIAN GIRLS
>MONEY
>ASIAN GIRLS
The second crying about homos and Obama starts making you money, that's when you know Veeky Forums is the place to be for that shit.

Apparently the new memecoin is MUSIC.

Fuck those pajeets

The more you tell the Obama crowd not to invest and the more you mock them the more likely they are to invest. Look at IOTA and briefly POWR before that. The liberal circle jerk is primed to dump loads of warm sticky cash on our faces if you would only insult them more.
The fact that they are literal degenerates who will destroy the west with social programs and 'kindness' is another matter entirely. There won't be ANY money left if they carry on. So yeah, fuck them but in the meantime milk them.

Sorry, I forgot the double whammy picture.
>MONEY
>ASIAN GIRLS
>MONEY
>ASIAN GIRLS

I hope Obama helps pump LINK that way I can say thanks Obama for real.

Need a thanks Obama LINK meme and one where Obama is promoting LINK somehow. Obama is now /our/ president. If you could get the liberals thining Obama actually endorses LINK... Imagin it getting to the point that he has to release an official statement denying his involvement with ChainLINK lol. The liberals sure liked POWR and IOTA, think how much they would love /Obamas/ LINK. I have no photoshop or skills to use it. Sad.