Stat me Veeky Forums

Stat me Veeky Forums

loser/10

Large magical beast, temperate forests, solitary/pairs/packs etc.

int 30
cha 1

Str 12
Dex 18
Con 16
Int 12
Wis 6
Cha 6

Lil' bitch

It's a shame that Jedi acting like little bitches become powerful because they're little bitches, and thus continue being all bitchy.
I mean for fuck's sake Ben Solo, what are you wearing, doing and saying? Take a shower, put your normal clothes back on, sit and have a proper family meal and- oh wait that's right you stabbed your dad because a cheap souvenir Vader mask that was half melted by the toaster told you so.
Guess you're just a lil' bitch forever then.

Strength should probably be higher. He carried Rey by himself for like half a mile.

"Hardcore"

Not even gonna lie, I loved watching this guy, he made the movie worth seeing for me. I don't care what anyone else says, I loved that we got a "beta joins space ISIS in hopes of being less beta" villain instead of something more normal.

Alright, I laughed at this one.

Kylo Ren really did make the movie. He was just so weird and awkward while still managing to be a little scary. Adam Driver totally nailed that school shooter vibe.

I get the feeling Ren and Hux were those guys who always got their own table at lunch because no one liked being around them.

I'm pretty sure that we saw him "suck" in this movie (and even then, he fought pretty well against Rey and Finn for having been shot twice in the thigh and the abdomen) so that we can see his character truly progress into an actual badass villain, and develop his character more in the process.

Remember, he was still a pretty low-level Apprentice to Snoke. He isn't a true Sith Lord yet.

>He was just so weird and awkward while still managing to be a little scary. Adam Driver totally nailed that school shooter vibe.

Exactly. He felt and acted like a teenager who is doing everything he can to become more powerful, and he handles that exactly as one would expect him to in that situation.

>Finding Kylo Ren scary.
Holy fuck lel

You must be 18+ to post here junior.

Also he's fucking sexy.

>school shooter vibe

That's exactly the term that describes it. He reminded me of a school shooter in the making. In fact, he is a school shooter, since he killed the other Jedi... Pottery continues, even without Lucas.

>I get the feeling Ren and Hux were those guys who always got their own table at lunch because no one liked being around them.

What delightful imagery.

Would "uneasy" be appropriate? Like, if he was in the same room youd be never sure if he was going to suddenly snap or get in your face and start showing you his anime waifu pictures in his wallet before snapping anyway.
Fun to look at, creepy as fuck to be anywhere near.

Oh bite me, bud.

I don't mean scary in "oh god I'm on the edge of my seat that mask is so intense." I mean scary in the "I cannot draw a bead on this dude and that makes him a little unnerving".

With Darth Vader, you always kinda knew how he'd react to things. Even when he was angry it was a very controlled, dignified anger. Kylo was a lot less predictable.

>He felt and acted like a teenager who is doing everything he can to become more powerful

Made even better by the fact he's in his mid twenties at least.

I really hope he starts lusting after Rey. Adding "violent loveshy" to his personality would really help bring him into his own as a villain.

2nd

Me too. I was sat in the cinema thinking "please dont suck please dont suck please dont suck just be atleast fun to watch please dont suck". When he stops that blaster bolt in mid-air I literally sighed in relief. The film wasn't amazing but it atleast had fun visuals and was a good cinematic show. I see Ren as a middle finger to Anakin.

"See this Lucas? This is how you make a character a whiney brat AND fun to watch"

> I see Ren as a middle finger to Anakin.

This. 100% this

I'm more partial to Poe myself

Shit guys
Ren is an /r9k/ poster

Ultimately the mindset of a Sith Lord is that of a child throwing a tantrum. Old ones like Sidious get butthurt in slightly different ways than the young ones do - "Fine, if you won't join my team then LIGHTNING! FUCK YOU! I NEVER WANTED YOU ANYWAY!" - but it's the same basic psychology. Kylo captured that perfectly.

Cha dump LE Human ToB weebsage 5/ Paladin of tyranny 4/ Cleric of Sith 4.

>some of you guys are alright, don't go to the Jedi Academy tomorrow

Maybe that's why they're all so fucking weak compared to back when "ruled by your emotions" was something limited to the apprentices that hadn't figured out they were still being ruled by those.

Used to be a Sith Lord would be all "I like these kittens. crushing this other planet will make for a nice home for them", and then rule over a star system or two.

Nowadays they're all just "whaaa whaaa whaa I didn't mean to strangle my girlfriend but I'm so scared that I'm angry because I'm scared of being angry"... Is it any wonder they can barely choke an admiral?

Doesn't explain how the jedi all dumbed the fuck down to that level though. Maybe it's inbreeding.

No, he's a little whiny bitch. He's the type of guy that would "snap" by crying and getting thrown out of the room/house he was in because he's an emo fag with bad hair.

>Reacts bey strangling and killing subordinates.
> you always kinda knew how he'd react to things. Even when he was angry it was a very controlled, dignified anger.
>Kylo breaks a room because he is le mad.
>less predictable.
I think killing high ranking officers on a whim is much more loose cannon than kicking over a table, but you do you homie.

Human Warrior
Specialization: Aggressor
Brawn 4
Agility 4
Intelligence 3
Cunning 2
Willpower 3
Presence 1

Frankly I'll take the guy who just smashes a room to bits whenever the feeling hits him. At least then I just have the mooks clean up once he's gotten it out of his system as opposed to carting off bodies and spot promoting people because he randomly murders my men left and right.

"Oh boy. D76542 go round a few guys and get the brooms"

>BAM

"Also get the technicians on hand, F23345 was bitching about that console being out dated so now he gets to install the new one."

> killing high ranking officers on a whim

Pretty sure that's just how things operated. Empire seemed the type where "execution for your failure" was always on the table.

Exactly, and that makes you lame as goat balls. No surprise you love darth emo.

One guy has a temper tantrum and breaks furniture.

One guy chokes people with space wizardry.

I know which one I'd prefer.

Guys I think we are forgetting that Vader is Anakin so is by proxy, a little bitch, no matter how much we try to discount the prequels.

They are both emo faggots, they are both fun villians, its all good

It seems more Vader's particular style of command, and he's well known for it. See pic related.

I don't get the sense that the Empire has it's own form of Commissars, not even within the Imperial Security Bureau. Although in the new canon Tarkin once had a member of the Inquisition behead some dudes because they'd failed once too often.

>One guy has a temper tantrum and breaks furniture.
>One guy chokes people with space wizardry.

Not that guy, but I think you're missing the point of Rens character here.

The Ren we're seeing in TFA is a novice who's desparately trying to live up to the badass that was Darth Vader. He's attempting to emulate him in every way, without knowing the difference between Darth Vader and the IDEA of Darth Vader, as he never knew him personally. He's supposed to be whiny and bratty and emotionally unstable, if only so his character can progress to somebody way more powerful than he currently is.

I love the theory that Amazon's Force ghost is watching all of this and constantly shouting "No you stupid idiot! I renounced all tha- I never said any of that! Well okay maybe I said that one but you still shouldn't do it! I'm not a good role model! What made you think THAT was a good idea? And fix your lightsaber grandson! It's ridiculous!"

>Amazon
I meant Anakin. Excuse me while I seethe in silent frustration at autocorrect for a few moments.

Vader is separated enough from Anakin to be a different character, that's a stupid argument and you should feel bad for it.

Which is stupid because 'he's been training' but is worse at fighting and force abilities than a complete novice who has never even met another Jedi.

Nigger he had her on the defensive for the entire fight. She only won by virtue of a second wind and because he was emotionally and physically exhausted.

She also wasn't a total "novice". Rey's been training with melee weapons presumably her whole life.

Darth Vader doesn't force choke a bitch on accident. Sometimes harsh, always warranted.

He's also very discriminate with his anger. He never hacks terminals or chairs apart in a fit of tard rage .

Generally you know as long as you personally didn't fuck up Vader will probably leave you alone. Ren? You can't be so sure

I simply meant that when Vader was younger he was a bitch like Ren who is himself young. The parrarel is obvious and intentional friend

I thought Ren was trying too hard to be Vader.

Well yeah we the audience know that. His grunts probably don't. Either way, he's much more unpredictable

>but is worse at fighting and force abilities than a complete novice who has never even met another Jedi.

Yeah, after he'd been shot twice in the gut, and even then he was winning until the very end against a girl who had been training in close combat her whole life and tagged teamed him with a professional soldier who had also been trained in combat his whole life.

They actually did a pretty damn good job showing Ren as being strong, but realistically allowing Rey and Finn to beat him after he'd already had the crap beaten out of him once, while still making the fight close.

Had Ren been fully rested and healthy, your point would be a valid one.

They make a point of showing how powerful Chewies weapon is too earlier in the film, just to show that Ren can tank a blow from it

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Ren specifically NOT maim his subordinates in rage? Just inanimate objects?

Never confirmed or denied.

There was that one look he hassled but he was still trying to get answers from him when the scene changed. The guy was visibly terrified of giving Ren bad news, so it's probably a safe bet Ren has harmed subordinates before.

WS5 BS4 S3 T3 W3 I6 A3 LD10 AV5+

klyo ren lightsaber
S+1 AP3

lightning reflexes
kylo ren has a 4+ invulnerable save

force powers
kylo ren makes a roll at the start of the turn, on a 4+ he may use 1 force power

Precognition
units shooting at kylo ren suffer a -1 penalty to their shots

force push
D6 infantry units must make an armor save or else become pinned

sabre throw
during the shooting phase, kylo ren can make a sabre throw attack
S4 AP4 template

Your big bad was already beaten in the first stanza by someone(s) who never used a lightsaber previously.

Story over, everyone go home.

>Can't stop lasers.
>This is somehow a point for him.
lol

There's more to a good villain than kicking someone's ass all the time.

Vader started the trilogy at the top of his game. I'm looking forward to seeing someone who needs to do a bit of growing along side the protagonist

Growing so he can catch up to the people who already beat him so they can beat him again.

Fascinating and griping story progression for sure.

You could say it is very heavily implied. From Hux's point of view he'd probably stand there next to that one guy Ren choked, the dude's knees still quavering and a puddle spreading around his feet, and Hux will shout, "Do you have any idea how long it will take technicians to replace all that hardware you smashed? Weeks. WEEKS. That isn't including calibrations which we all know can take up an entire game. But this guy? Just snap his fucking neck and I can find a dozen people in the HR files ready and willing to step over his still warm corpse! Bam, done! No lengthy filing out requisition forms! Just two stormtroopers to chuck the body out an airlock!"

Probably the funniest thing is how Kylo's antics are apparently a matter of routine considering two Stormtroopers overhear it in a high security person area and instead of assuming there might be trouble and at least checking it out or calling in backup they just turn and walk away. They know exactly what their horrible Sith-Lite (Same Bland Taste! Half the Calories!) boss is like.

THIS! So fucking much.
Here are the people Vader kills:
"If this is a consular ship where is the ambassador?" A rebel and therefore not a problem.
Admiral Ozzel: Came out of hyperspace too close to the system and alerted the rebels, probably to spite vader for being right (look at the exchange between them when vader's looking at the rebel base on the probe footage). How close to the system you should come out of hyperspace sounds like the sort of shit they'd teach freshmen at the academy, doesn't it? It's certainly a very basic mistake that Ozzel could have been court-martialed for, but Vader hasn't got that kind of time on his hands. Not to mention that Vader implies that Ozzel has failed him repeatedly in the past.
Ensign Derp: When the Millenium Falcon vanishes from scanners, he immediately gives up. Send out TIE fighters to sweep the area? Run a scan to check for traces of hyperdrive use or something? At least try to do ANYTHING? No, just apologize, that will solve the problem.
Nobody else: He chokes the shit out of that smug asshole who was talking shit until Tarkin gives him an excuse to back down without looking like a bitch in front of everybody, but he doesn't kill him, and he actually doesn't do anything to Piett but warn him about the emperor being on his way when the death star falls behind schedule.
I'd work for Vader instead of Ren any fucking day. At least with Vader I know that I'm not going to get hurt if I'm competent at my job and not talking shit.

Worst thing about the movie/10

On the topic of statting Starwars characters, wouldn't every Clone Trooper have naturally high base stats (identical to Boba's) given that they're all clones of Jango Fett?

clone trooper
BS4 WS3 S3 T3 W1 I4 A1 LD8 AV5+

blaster
S3 AP4 salvo 2/3

>so that we can see his character truly progress into an actual badass villain
Obviously, but we're there to see the hero grow so that she can overcome the already intimidating villain.

So you want a bad-ass young sith who is as powerful as vader, dude grow up
it would have been your generic villain like in every other movie, that stuff gets boring after a while

Anakin done right.

Seriously, the people saying he's a whint kid don't even see he's quite the well written character.

Athletics: 2
Affection: 3
Skill: 1
Cunning: 1
Luck: 2
Will: 1

Maid Types: Lolita/Pure
Black Hair, Brown Eyes, Black Uniform

Maid Qualities: Overactive Imagination, Accessory (Black Leather Gloves)
Maid Roots: Revenge
Stress Explosion: Crying

Maid Weapon: Western Sword
Trauma: Killed your Parent(s)
Complexes: Big Forehead, Upbringing
Maid Power: Maiden's Tears (By taking 2D6 Stress, you can make a request that can't be refused. This must be role-played.)

Starting Favor: 6
Spirit: 10
Name: Rylo Ken

High constitution, low charisma, low luck. Also comes with a trait: "Special Snowflake relationship to Force - Pull to light instead of dark."

this. the blowback on those shots was enough to send guys equipped in shock assault armor flying like goofy going over the cliff.

he basically did the whole fight after being shot with a small grenade launcher.

How would you imagine a post by him?

Prequel ones, yes, but Imperial ones would have abysmal stats. Cost cutting ended up creating an army of retards.

Who?

That and the stormtroopers who hear his bitchfit and head away from that area as quickly as possible.

the apparently canon rebels cartoon shows they phased out the clones and went to normal enlistment. so its just a stupid populace.

The only well written character in the whole film/10.

A space janitor who exited out of combat the first time he had a blaster and some orphan who apparently can use staves which are the same as swords and can figure out jedi mind tricks without showing any visible training manage to beat a sith apprentice who was shown to be able to stop lasers in the beginning of the movie and was trained by luke fucking skywalker.

Welp, atleast rey got to fly off in han solos ship alone after they found the map everyone in the galaxy has been seaching for alone. That was real nice of leia, she even leant her chewie and r2d2 despite losing her husband and millions of other lives.

This. It was less a problem with Kylo himself and more a problem with Rey that made him look like a bitch where he really shouldn't have been.