Will i make it!

Will I make it guys? Or should i just go kms because im investing in shit and won't see any noticeable gains??

First time doing crypto things be gentle.

>he listened to biz
>zero (0) btc

ahahahahahahahahahahaha

nice b8 m8

$110 dollaronies ain't gonna buy you shit kiddo. Give your allowance back to Mommy and Daddy before you lose it all because you fell for Zelda memes to buy Chainshit.

>0 btc
your wallet is basically a phone game at this point.

why would he hold btc? even if btc makes it to 30k before it dies he would only have $200. at least with link or req he has a chance to turn it into $10k

I really don't know what I'm doing here. Can someone tell me if what I have is even worth it?

Also sidenote I can throw in some more money if I start to see some return on these in the next few weeks.

You bought into 2 literal memes
Consider investing in the following:
XMR
XLM
HST

How can I differentiate the memes and the actual good stuff on here? People on here are saying that LINK is gonna be used all over the place and everyone basically agrees with that.

Judgement through experience.

buy this

2 memes and a jewish trick
good jawb
Although in all honesty risky trades are better for starting off. Pic related my portfolio started with 80-60. Although altcoins had super insane moon missions back then.

>top 3 shitcoins
Never, especially with that little investment.

buy this bitcoin dip you fucking cuck

wtf is this? You only put in your allowance or some shit? If you started in January how do you miss the boat and NOT put in more dollarinos

get some LTC between 90 and 110 ish. get off of link

I got Bitcoin for free and am just doing it for fun. I'll occasionally buy something for my self after a good dump.
This also pro-tip litecoin always pumps around new years

>ripple
>LINK

>110$

Don't listen to anyone on here. Do research.
Fucks sakes, it's common sense. You idiots are the sell signal

why does litecoin always pump around new years?

because it is 'lite' - 'coin'

>lite
>coin

get it?

Taxes. Litecoin barely moves(relatively speaking) and when it does its usually up. So a lot of people use it as a reserve currency for important stuff.

Frig off mate