This was the first bubble that deflated

This was the first bubble that deflated

This is the second bubble

What's the point of all idiots making bubble threads? Are you all no coiners?

its going to dip in the same amount of fiat $ as its done previously. Like 2.5k dip 3k max.

Then continue with bull runs. This is bitcoin.

There is a HUGE infestation of nocoiners into Veeky Forums right now.

I own bitcoin, my point is that the exponential growth has to end, and I predict we'll be in for a long period of fair stable prices for a while

So you predict that now, at the VERY beginning of Mass adoption, you're predicting it to drop and stabilize?

you are underestimating the human element and motivations

I predict that you dont realize that bitcoin has been getting shoved down normies throat through countless internet adverts, mainstream tv shows, news articles and pieces on tv.

On top of that BTC futures on the way and BTC is only just getting started. 50k EOY 2018 easily.

Because the current people buying are FOMOing

Fuck at work even turbo-normies are talking about buying bitcoin, asking me how to buy bitcoin, because they're expecting a quick payoff.

Also I feel futures are going to stabilize prices, as big players will not want to be fucked.

What a bunch of dummies.

Good

>this much projection from newcoiners. I've been invested in crypto for 2 years. This run is insane and you will all get dumped on

explain this to a brainlet

>at the VERY beginning of Mass adoption
We already have crypto models, niggers, Youtubers talking about cryptos and ICO's, soccer moms, co-workers, and grandmas buying Bitcoin, social media topics, The Big Bag Theory episode, Coinbase #1 in the App Store ranking I guess...

Whoever didn't buy Bitcoin in this cycle won't do it anymore or won't move much the market.

Don't worry it will keep going up forever

Its only insane because you think small. This is exactly what I expected to happen

I think the next stage of adoption will come with regulation and actual uses. At the moment it is still mostly speculation and illegal uses.

uncanny, that charts looks like when bitcoin first hit 1k a few years back

It's basically this but they didn't log the time scale and it's outdated. Do you think anyone would give me money if I slapped a wallet address on this?

I already knew this shit was going to happen as well.

>actual uses
So, not Bitcoin.

FUCK IT COSTS AS MUCH AS A NEW CAR NOW

if you update it to end of 2017 you'd see that we're way above the regression line and should expect a significant dip

yeah but btc is never going to go down in usd becuase they're going to inflate the dollar at the same rate it drops over the next 4 years

its time to diversify into precious metals

huh? where's the 4000-2000 "bubble" you faggots were spamming on this board earlier this year?

remember your boy peter schiff saying "bitcoin will never pass 4k again. Man those people who bought in at 4k sure were fucked huh? 4x returns only. they could have bought Shiny Rock(tm) instead, they would have just barely lost some money.

NO\

DONT DO IT

DONT FUCKING DO IT

T CASHEDE BITCOIN OUT FOR SILVER 6 MONTHS AGO

NEVER DO THAT

EVER

At the moment is only speculation, considering that in the deep web already switeched to Moreno.

The next stage/cycle will be for the 2020 halving, but before then there will be a stagnant, hibernating crypto winter for sure.

I wasn't spamming anything then because I was still buying because it obviously wasn't a bubble then

lol I've been a hodlr since 2013 you faggot, this is without a doubt a bubble. I've been selling off a good portion these last few weeks but the ceiling just keeps on rising because of all the normietards panic buying

surrreee, see you in a few months at 50k when "15k totally wasn't a bubble but this is"

get fucked this is just the begging, we parabolic now

>holding since 2013
>browsing Veeky Forums
pick one

>Only two years
>calling anyone else a newcoiner

No one can predict the future but you two really are small thinkers.

Lmao stay scared and negative.

>He doesn't know about the 2011 bubble

>and the 2014 2k$ bubble

I first bought into that bubble and sold the crash

There was no such thing

>types that comment
>is too deluded to realise hes in delusion phase

you're in for some rude awakening

nocoiners
altcoiners
people who sold bitcoin at 2k

it's always one of these 3 options

Honestly, this would be awesome, because a stable bitcoin would enable for safe day trading.
But it won't, bitcoin is gold, not a currency, it will just keep going up.
We're due for a dip right now though, we'll see whether the wall street shenanigans will either amplify that dip, maybe turning it into a crash, or nullify it and continue the growth.

that you think the bubble at the end of 2013 was the first one shows you are a retard, keep yourself safe

shit i sold 3 bitcoin at 1100 for a coffee table and entertainment center on overstock.com and a vacation, my wife and i laugh about how much this shitty coffee table is worth so much its probably a family heirloom at this point

Damn you're right I meant the 2013 price hump to $1k, damn I've got a bad memory from all that weed I bought from BTC.

Compare its rate of change now from then, dummy

> $3000- $4000: 62 days

LOL at the "nocoiners" thing. Cryptards getting cultish about their ponzi scam.

Its so great isn't it, these stubborn HODL fags are denying basic TA and history.

>basic TA
astrology
> history
Past Performance Is No Guarantee of Future Results

maybe you're better served on another board.

so it should correct to around 4-6k

NEW PARADIGM

Your so right, it should be at 50k by January silly me.

$100k by January 1st, screencap this
That's only a $1.4 trillion increase in market cap, nothing for Wall Street.

"only $1.4 trillion" yeah nah definitely not a bubble

copercoin is right up your alley

>Past Performance Is No Guarantee of Future Results
So in other words there's no guarantee Bitcoin will recover from a crash just because it's done so in the past.

Does anybody know why this happened? It was the first time the mining rewards were halved, in the middle of an epic bull run. You'd have to be a retard not to understand that this would happen after such an update in such a time. Good luck in the future, brainlets. Hahaha