Christmas surprise - are the rumors true?

Christmas surprise - are the rumors true?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Quantstamp/status/939273165540229120
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shhhhh not done accumulating delete this pls

The ceo fucked my sister. his dick is small.

Rumors confirmed..

ive only been in the telegram since today, can someone fill me in to what the christmas thing richard ma has supposedly referenced

?

Can a kind sir here please inform me as to what the rumour is and what coin this is? Thank you ty.

Quantistamp and its shit.

It's the equivalent of taking a quantstamp sticker and a coinbase sticker and putting them on the bottom of a skateboard

Shit dude! Just bought 100k OMG.

You guys told me this and IOTA were shitcoins IOTA mooned and now this is getting invited to Coinbase presentations Jesus fuck

no way this gets on coinbase before req

It was an ICO advertised on blockfolio. It might. They seem to have backing from somewhere.

they're both YC backed ofc

I see. So what you are saying is Obama backs LINK?

obama used to follow back anyone that followed him

twitter.com/Quantstamp/status/939273165540229120

Ahhhhh, that's it! I am selling LINK. Steve loves Obama. I still think they met in a San Fransisco nightclub one steamy evening. Which is the more likely circumstance, He was followed along with the 668k others or that he is, in fact, Obama's secret gay lover? I think we both know the answer to this one.

prob this.

boom

audits smart contracts

they are auditing them. you basically gofunded a smart contract auditing business.

They have a super legit team. Look into it, bruh

Quanstamp auditing Coinbase ERC20 tokens for 2018 listings?

That's what the guy replying to the tweet thinks. It might be true. Or they get listed on coinbase and it was a routine meeting. Honestly, for the token, I would prefer a listing over auditing. If they audit then how does that help the token? All you have done is fund a startup company all be it one that is getting work.

It's probably going to be something real cute like "Proof of Christmas Miracles" where you have to edit their website for them for 10 QSP's.

FUCK these faggots.

>yfw holding shittons of this coin

Can someone buy some of this SHIT for me I FUCKED up and bittrex wont' let me withdraw cuz I changed my password and I can't get into CB to throw FIAT at it because I left my FUKN phone in another state

I've been following this project dilligently and even watched the fuckin AMA and knew there was a christmas gift coming, I've been waiting for this moment but OF COURSE it has too happen when I can't get in

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The token would increase in value exponentially if it were used en masse to audit these smart contracts though, no?

check reddit /r/quantstamp and see the AMA thread, lotsa bigly big league YUGE news this month, you're not gonna miss this one, that's what they'll say