Why do you guys like Nyarlathotep so much?

Why do you guys like Nyarlathotep so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SX6HKwOdGZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because he's cool.

He's an Eldritch Horror who loves fucking with people for shits and giggles. He also seems to be pretty chill.

He's very handsome

He doesn't really give us much of a choice.....

because he is the cosmic horror with the most personality, also he interacts with humans of his own volition unlike most of the high ranking eldritch dudes.

I don't like Nyarlathotep, at all. But every time I like someone, he turns out to have been Nyarlathotep.

Every fucking time.

I don't.

Go home Shoggoth

I don't like him and think most portrayels go against the themes of the mythos.

Even when Lovecraft writes him

because Nyarko a cute

Because for some reason people think that the mind numbingly boring lovecraftian bullshit that is always described in the same way is really cool for some reason that eludes me entirely.

Nyarlathotep a shit, Shub-Niggurath is best Outer God and waifu.

but that's not how you spell Yog-Sothoth

you probably also dislike open/ambiguous endings in movies and books?

Drawing pictures of Lovecraftian eldritches is the stupidest shit. They're supposed to be impossible for the human senses to properly perceive, not Resident Evil monsters.

How have you both managed to fuck up spelling Azathoth?

Azathoth is a dumb retarded pile of tentacles.

this
i'm gonna ask him out later

>not neesan

Get the fuck out.

Y'GOLONAC
'
G
O
L
O
N
A
C

Dude's cool. He gave me a new puppy and sure it has like an extra eye and can pop in and out of reality wherever 2 walls make a sharp corner but that just means playing fetch gets interesting and he's got more character.

That's the cutest Dark Young I've seen. I just want to pet it.

>not Lovecraft's
please go and stay go

there's well, soemthing, we perceive, to the limit of our abilities, and that's what is drawn
for instnace, while we can't perceive 4 dimensions, we can still draw that cube-inside-cube to represent a tesseract

How do tentacles play the flute

i wanna FUCK those hands

A. Depends some exist entirely in our reality and dimensional limits
B. That whole "go insane just from seeing" bit is utter bullshit made by lesser artists and is to be thrown out the window. The insanity comes from truly knowing and understanding how insignificant you are as compared to say the difference between knowing a car crash at 90 miles an hour is bad but you don't understand just HOW bad it is until you get into one. Addendum: the big 3 WILL drive you crazy but thats because ones an entirely abstract concept we can't understand given physical form, another inflicts it on you for giggles, and the other one is so utterly alien and from a reality so vastly different you are but a literal figment of its sleeping imagination and surrounding it is yet more horrors of the abstract kind.
Any you'd actually come into contact with would be merely horrifying.
C. what this guy said more or less

A. No throat just a inch deep and wide divet
B. All teeth no lip
C. Fangs bigger than your junk
D. No tongue
-100/10 shit fellatio

Who?

Isn't Y'golonac a Mask of Nyarlathotep?

They play very well.

He does shit like this.

absolute M A D M A N

Because it has a rockin' theme song!

youtube.com/watch?v=SX6HKwOdGZg

>Ḑ̵̨̡̘̣̠̭̝̻͙̩͈͇̽o̷̘̻̤̱̳̙͓͓̻͍̤͍̱̘͒̌͊̅̆̉͌́́̚̕̚ ̷̧̲̪̗̬̣̭͕̊̇͑͘̚n̷̢̩̺̭̮̖͈͓̫̭̤̉̇̅̑ö̶̢̺̠̼̻͚̰̱͕̳̊̃̌̓͊̽̔̋̏̉̇̅̕͠ẗ̸̡̨͕̫͓̙̥̰̪͎̦͈͚̦͉́̏̄̋͛̄̕͠͝ ̶̡̬͍̳͖̂̆͊͜ͅc̴̢̺̬̳̜͕̥͔̮̖͕̭͚̉́ư̵̜̻͈̬͓͚̣̖̗̞̦̿̀̊͗́̽̇̈́̄͑̀͘͜͠ͅt̵̮̣͔̠͉̰͈̳̺̳̀̆̈́̑͐̉͘é̵͉͓̤̆́̅͗̕͜ ̸̬̘̳̂̈́͂́̇͂͐̎̒͑͂̚t̵͓̱̻̗̪̞̮̮̘̆̅̿̕̕ͅh̵̨̡̦̫̟͙̱̘̦̙̱̘͍̼̍̄͊̅̏̎̅̓̾͋̈́̋̕e̸̬̥̽̿͑̊͂̈́̚ ̶̲̃̇̂̈̒͋̉͑̇́́̐d̵̡̧̧͔̫͕̗̖͈̰̰̰̰͚͐̅̽́͒̊̒̂e̷͖̟͕̘̭͚͚̗̪͈͙̘͛͆̋̓͛̇̓̊̾̆͜͝͝͠ȩ̶̬͖̜̺̘̺̣̩̘̻͓̞̳̈́̈́̃̿́́́͌̿̔̆͗̆̿͝p̵̨̹̟͖̜͖̻̠̖̱̭̻̜̊̈́̂̓͑͠͝ͅ,̴̢̛̙̦̟̟̦͕̺̭̂͐͒̆̍͒̓̇̿͊́̚ͅ ̸̧̼̬̦͎͇̋̔̐̍͂̏̅̇͘ͅṳ̷̫̰̥̪̯̝͊̃̋̑̀͋̎̋͑̀̅͠͝n̶̡̡̧̤͖̫̟̹̟̮̂̽̑͊͋̐͒̉̀̅̀͗͘͝k̴̢̨͙͇̗̱͓̲̩̠̜̈́̔̇̆̒͛̈́̚̚n̵̨̈́͂̐̐̈́̕ǫ̸͉̮̈́̇̓̌w̶̬͍̖̫͍̹̐̈́̏͠a̸̟̱̒͂̊̑̑̑̈́̂̇̐͑͠ḅ̷̡̩͓̫͓̈́̉́̀͘l̶̨͇̻̊͛̾̀͝͝ͅe̷̫̤̣͊̐͌͑̓̀̑͛̄̀̈̃̑ ̵̙͍̞͙̮͓̼̥̍̎̀̾̅̓͌̌̒͝h̴̢͙̲̮̼͖̬̳̖̑̀̉̍̽̏̽͠ͅo̷̢̥͖͎͖͉̟̥̽̍̿̿̈́̚r̸̫̖̣͉͔͓͈̭͖͙̪͍͍̍͜͜r̷̨̡͕͔̮̮͚͉̜̲̖̯̺̀̂̈́͒̑̔̌̈́͛̄̀̚ͅŏ̸̡̜͉̙r̶̢̪̗͉̜̞̫͉̗̪̹̖̎̑̍̓͗̈́͜s̷̛̥͉̩̖̩͑̋͌̋́̏̐͊̏͗̉

The big 4, really, since Shubby is also one of the Outer Gods, and is roughly the equivalent of Yog-Sothot in the position in the cosmic "hierarchy" (if such term can be used) of the the Cthulhu Mythos. She's probably the least insanity-inducing, though, being "merely" a gigantic roiling mass of eyes, mouth, and tentacles, rather than a sentient representation of a Nth-dimensional geometry function projected onto three-dimensional space, the mindless godhead that dreams up the universe, or the biggest dickass troll in the cosmos.

>Azathoth
>Dumb
>Blind

You forgot
>Retarded

Astratoth is the best spelling

>mfw when humanity suffers