Ok, question for fellow gaming friends

Ok, question for fellow gaming friends.

Have you ever encountered a social justice warlord at your LGS? recently one of the clerks at the one in my town sperged out about anti sjw and anti blm stuff and the response online was people trying to get folks to virtue signal and boycott the one games and comics store in town.

Anyone have any experiences like this at their gaming haunts?

Eh, I don't blame them honestly, staff shouldn't be pressing one side or the other on politics, they're there to sell games.

oh also inb4 200 alt-right garbage replies about hanging sjws

Opposite problem. Autists of every age wandering in and bellowing about Crooked Hillary and MAGA. They're in the minority of course, but they're the mostly likely to make a scene. The alt-leftys on the other hand tend to keep to themselves, unless you specifically try and talk to them about politics, in which case they go pretty hard. So I guess a mixed bag all in all.

So, here is how the conversation went.

I'm not on the right or the left personally. But I think that the leftists are the ones trying to weaponize the court of public opinion, trying to get people fired for having opinions on things. even if it's a social media thing.

It's like a battle of wits between the unarmed.

So this got posted on a bunch of groups urging people to boycott the store because one of the employees has wrongthink opinions.

Thoughts?

This guy absolutely deserves to get fired if this is any kind of remotely professional capacity - "hope your kid didn't eat paint chips" - how much of a dumbass can one store clerk be?

I honestly don't know the guy. That same store fucked me over on a special order Armor cast order from forever ago so I never gave them another penny. I get my gaming stuff from a shop about 30 miles away.

So weather or not he acts like this in the store is unknown.

White is an asshole, blue is mostly right but going about it the wrong way, particularly in actually engaging white.

If white still has his job at the end of the week, I'd be surprised.

Your guy fucked up enormously.
>Dude posts something somewhere about boycotting
>Takes it down when no one cares
>Employee takes it personally and chooses to contact dude
>Repeatedly insults the dude and his family
>Plays perfectly into the dude's reasons behind/plan for a boycott while leaving evidence
Like, is there any chance this was staged? Employee has a reason to hate the store? Because it is almost TOO pat.

The employee should be let go because, independent of any political belief, he's incompetent to manage a customer facing role.

Also not your blog faggot, etc

I think he was the owner's friend but was asked to leave the store after people creating a shit storm about it.

Strike that, after digging some more this guy is apparently the store owner.

kek, well at least he won't get fired

It was the owner of the store. It just kind of interested me to see if this sort of right left in fighting had infested gaming communities elsewhere.

I would not go to this person's anything, let alone his store.