How do you justify slut clothes?

How do you justify slut clothes?

Don't.

Just jam it in.

I roleplay as a girl that has loose morals as well as a needy disregard for consequences.

By having everybody be a slut.

> Character is a slut
> Dresses appropriately.

My setting is full of sluts

>justification

The only people who complain are feminists, and their opinion is worthless. So you don't need a justification.

In games I run? They're magical girls and their clothes are a representation of their innermost self and their wants and desires which are often free from judgements of lesser society.

In games I play my drow witch, boy princess and solar monk are all just starvin' for dicks do you propose an easier way to advertise that?

>Princess (male)

Easy. The magical enchantment on armor is actually harmful so if you don't want grotesque talking tumors full of pixie dust you make sure it covers as little of your skin as possible. The greater the enchantment the sluttier the outfit.

Our party is having a good time.

In combat, you bet your ass that my character is making funny faces, so not really doing it for the sex appeal then.

This thread again
CHA bonus.

Everyone wants too look pretty, if you got the bod, rock it baby

Stealthy type who is dead no matter what if it ends up in melee

The spirits that make magic possible prefer the sluttily and impractically dressed.

People have done stranger things to attract potential mates than wear revealing outfits.

Tropical environment.

Cultural norms, warm weather, ceremonial attire, it makes the character feel confident and pretty.

I wish I felt confident and pretty.

I wish you were pretty too.

By playing a slut who doesn't expect to end up in combat.

At least do a bit of foreplay

Exhibitionist PCs.

Is this costume too scandalous?

There is a magic ring in pathfinder magic item list that can x-mog your armor for role play reasons. Meaning you can be in proper full plate that shows more then a bikini.

I feel using just blatant magic slut armor is a good justification as well.

I think he ment in a more role play sense of justification. Like how bikini plate is impractical.

Please share more about your characters

>That unstrung bow

ONE FUCKING JOB, ARCHER!

>two left feet

what is it with the japanese and not being able to draw two different looking feet?

>skirt covering the thong

Still too conservative.

Everyone knows that the Chosen One will arrive and win all the wars, but they don't know which side will he pick, so they're doing everything they can to make their army appear more attractive. The efficiency of such armor doesn't matter, since the side with the Chosen One is guaranteed to win anyway.
He was prophesied to be a man, so all armies are filled with almost-naked, big-breasted sluts.,

There is a string.

That's nice of you.

Or mean of you.

One or the other.

>Archer PC who only wears her bowstring as a v-string, and has to go fully nude to shoot

There's a white string dipshit

What happens if the Chosen One is gay?

Just have it be humid as fuck and boom suddenly everyone wears as little clothing as possible.

Give him a foxgirl (male).

>the wearer of these clothes is a harlot
>the wearer is so oversexed and stupid she/he gives less fucks about protection and comfort than sexiness and style

If you play DnD 5e, Barbarian and Monk classes have the best excuse to wear slutty clothes.

>two left feet

>not being master fencer
What are you, filthy pitpocketer?

Don't have time for that. Need to draw more shit to get bowl of rice.

What new memery is this?

>Setting has legit fantasy superheroes as PCs
>People still get assblasted about bikini armor

Nerd.
>memery
Don't be a bigot. Some people want to play [insert female stereotype] and with the (male) tag we can now do so happily. Now i can safely play Princess (male), Hyena Girl(???), and knight (female?) safely and without judgement.

Don't be a bigot, shitlord.

Look at the real world, and the women in it.

>Justify
But what for?

They are out there. End of subject.
One of the biggest reasons why Veeky Forums is autistic is trying to reason everything, explain everything and put everything obviously complex under some uniform simplified rulling

But what's the point of wearing one?

I think he was wondering why a girl that wasn't a slut would wear things like that.
Then again, it's impossible for a female to not be a slut, so the thread is pointless anyways.

Her skin is armor. The tattoos and scars are gifts from her patron, so why would she want to cover them? (She does wear normal clothes, but only grudgingly.)
(Also a class that is not allowed to wear armor. )

AC bonus to to not being burdened by silly armor

>not allowed?
Who's gonna stop me? The fashion police?

They are really light and they provide a distraction bonus to AC

Fashion paladins

They lost the rights to that title when they kept white in their code demanded attire past labor day.

Because you want to and dare anyone to tell you that you can't. I'd like to think that that's why Superman wears the cape. Are you going to tell the man of steel that he's not allowed to wear a cape and a gigantic S on his chest?

So basically you are making a show from being angsty teen that is such a rebellous rebel?

u wot m8

many warrior cultures throughout history fought in no armor or naked.

Career warriors often customize their look beyond that of a normal person (a united states special operations person grows a mohawk and a big bushy beard, some cultures do warpaint, body modifications and tattoos etc)

So maybe this warrior culture covers its breasts and genitals before going into battle, inadvertently dressing like a giant slut

>A powerful person refusing to be shamed out of wearing what they think is cool = a teenager acting out against authority

It must hurt to be this retarded

>feminists
And concerned parents, and prudish conservatives, and historical combat reenactment autists, and posters on Veeky Forums.

They're for religious purposes. Beauty is considered a blessing of the gods and displaying that beauty is a way to honour said gods.

/thread

Someone has tried to sabotage upstart warriors by convincing them that wearing practical armor "like men" is actually oppression rather than equality, and that objectifying themselves is the best way to show off their freedom against the evil and oppressive standards of a society that claims to give them equal rights but is "really" just control freaks who want to oppress them for no reason.

Whatever forces are behind this ridiculous trick will magically empower them and protect them from harm, right up until they come up against enemies who are remotely on their level. They expect to find the ensuing slaughter greatly entertaining, because they like to watch hyper-sexualized women suffer.

I don't because I don't find the need nor want to put chainmail bikini's in my games.

Sluts don't like having a high AC.

AC from hypermobility and distraction jibblies.

Think i cut myself while looking at this

Ceremonial/decorative wear. Otherwise you'll end up like
Which pops up every time this kind of thread gets made to show how weak the bikini armor excuse is..

EVERY TIME this gets posted someone inevitably calls it out as being senselessly edgy, even though it was made to show the distinction between
>Women in armor
And
>Women in "armor"

They only wear it around town between adventures, and there because they are very proud of their bodies and maybe genuinely a little bit promiscuous.

You can make a point without shoving it into my eyes

Glamer. It's actually full armor, just magicked to look like a bikini because I like looking sexy fuck you.

Having a point in it doesn't prevent it from being senselessly edgy. There are lots of non-edgy ways to make a point. For example, one might not have the author's proverbial mouthpiece smugly and easily slaughtering countless people who represent the "bad opinion".

They're just that good, and want to show off.

How about this?

>look at pic
>see scantily-clad woman standing among many corpses
>see a lone guardsman/knight making smug faces and seemingly failing their check to notice all the corpses

Heat Metal is a commonly-know spell.

"Perfection is not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

fully armored folks would be wearing padding under their armor
bikini armor wears nothing
therefor they'd be the ones suffering from it

She's not scantily-clad, she's completely covered in bikini plate! It should provide perfect and total protection from average sword swings at the uncovered 85% of her body!

Don't call them slut clothes, for one. That makes them a lot harder to justify.

course said mechanical engineer assumes the plate armor could be cast and molded into virtually any shape as is possible with modern day steel
medieval times on the other hand, the area between the breasts would naturally be a weak spot due to the constraints on forging methods

Perverted Gods. It's a well-known fact that ultimately, one's fate in battle is decided not by their strength or skill, but whether the Gods deem them worthy to survive. Those favored by the Gods can overcome the most ludicrous odds, avoiding even the deadliest strikes by those not so blessed, while easily finding the weak points in their armor and slaughtering them like a farmer harvesting wheat. Choice of armor is only relevant insofar as it attracts the Gods' notice and increases the odds of receiving their favor, and some reason, the Gods love metal bikinis.

MORE SCANTLY CLAD WOMEN FOLK.
Also femboys.

Dwarves can make anything happen tho

Good thing nobody plays in your manga-tier setting.

yeh but at that point you're asking why they're not inventing modern firearms

Daily reminder that HEMA -fags are the physical reincarnations of no-fun-allowed and they ruin everything.

Because people who play fantasy games are autistic and go batshit insane who you try to implement any form of technological progression.

Do you listen to Linkin Park?

its interesting that it highly depends what sort of technological progress
anything gunpowder related is completely impossible but various advances in say communications, metallurgy, farming techniques and economy tend to be acceptable

Who? I literally just google image searched "Fantasy Armor Failure" and posted what came up.

Its fashionable, and the men dress just as slutty.

>I think you're pretty, user.

The people wearing them are non-combatant sluts. The actual soldiers and heroes use armor that covers the vitals and all skin at minimum.

You understand I'm describing basically every example of cinematic media which ever existed, right? If the author wants you to live, then you live; if the author wants you to die, then you die. Stormtrooper armor is completely useless since stormtroopers die in one hit, while the main characters can run around naked and still be just as likely to survive.