Orks in their natural state - being rekt by everyone else

Orks in their natural state - being rekt by everyone else.

'Oomies in their propa state, gettin' krumped by everyone else

That's not an accurate representation of what happens when only S3 I2 Orks charge guardsmen.

Sure orks get megarekt at a staggering rate.

However, the green fucks reproduce out of fucking thin air and shitstains so their number replenish at such a tremendous rate that the fact they're getting turborekt by everyone doesn't stop them from gaining numbers and ground.

Fuck orks.

Orks have no appreciation for academia and they have no right to be in my galaxy and act like retards.

Fuck the Old Ones. Stupid cunts made the fucking knife-ear disaster race and also the green stimming flailing fungoid fuckmunches incapable of co-operating their way out of a fucking moist paper bag. All of your wondrous technology and you shit out two cosmic catastrofucks to counteract a simple problem.

I can practically feel myself losing intelligence thinking about your actions. Personally I welcome being slurryed by ripper swarms, at least the Tyranids are reasonable by comparison.

me :3

Ahriman is an Ork in its natural state?

MAYBE ALL WE ORK BOYZ DO IS FIGHT AND DIE...

BUT YOUZ KNOW WHUT IN THE END WEZ THE STRONGEST AND WEZ STILL GONNA WIN

And yet they're still not only very much capable of occasionally bitch-slapping even the most powerful of factions, but they're also getting stronger as a race despite their predisposition to being defeated.

Literally outclassed by greenskinned barbarians, what is your excuse?

dude, chill.

Dis git again? Ah zog it, I'z gonna go munch on a grot or sumthin...

OI LIVE! OI DIE! OI LIVE AGAIN!

No, it's an accurate representation of a group of WS4 S3(4) T5 A2(4) ork bikers charging WS3 S3 T3 A1 guardsmen.

If Orks kept winning that means they would run out of foes to fight. They wouldn't like that.

>SHUT IT HUMIE! WEZ KRUMPIN ERE

S4 on the charge, ws4, 4 attacks on the charge, the guardsman might jab an ork but then the orks rip half the squad to pieces

since this is basically the ork thread, anyone ITT play gorkamorka?
what do you think ork jesus would be like in 40k? ie the ork that delivers all of orkdom to the head of the galaxy

>WUT
>LOL
>ZOG

>orkchan
>all posts are just images and 1 word replies that are one of those
>maybe more words for emphasis

And a trukk.

>the ork that delivers all of orkdom to the head of the galaxy
No.

If we look at Jesus, he was essentially a model of all of what humanity could be. Mind you, I'm talking about Jesus before St. Paul started messing the story up.
So for orks, their messiah would be who ever gives them a model of what the perfect ork is. Which would, I think, be the dead choppiest ork wiff da most brutal cunnin' and the most cunnin' about being brutal.

Let me rephrase this post actually
>would the ork jesus be the ork that delivers all of orkdom to the head of the galaxy
Yes.

That's exactly who ork jesus would be, based on the reasoning I provided in that post.

shut up

What's got your back up?

He probably doesn't have enough dakka.

>he was essentially a model of all of what humanity could be
Have you read the sermon on the mount? Shit is straight up impossible. If humanity at large was capable of behaving consistently like Jesus he wouldn't have needed to be the son of God. Paul was the one who made being a christian easy mode again.

Ork Jesus would be the Ork propper orks would dislike but he'd call them gitz for not being properly dead killy. He'd be a really really really good stormboy commando with disuplun and taktikz.

If you have ever read the sword of thruth series, id say a prine example of this would be jajang.

Why are Orcs so much better than Orks for stories?