This is a Japanese lich

This is a Japanese lich.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tc8iu0XFUQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

k.

Well yeah? A lich is a high level spellcaster, they could appear like whatever they please. In fact it makes more sense for the lich appear attractive than some stanky skeleton.

This is a western lich.

Would rather be with the japanese one.
>only the autist wizards go skelly
>every lich even slightly bothered by loneliness or bad rep will appear pretty.

Based on what we say, it seems that her body is more of a complex illusion/pure magic construct than an animated corpse. The one time we see her exposed to holy mage, parts of her start fading away. But they come back after the holy attack is stopped.

Not a bad alternative to the traditional skelly man approach. It even explains how the lich comes back under most causes of death: the phylactery just recharges and projects a new body when it has enough power.

You know, would a lich even need a physical body outside the phylactery? They could just levitate around and interact with stuff telekinetically.

Its unwise to draw such attention to the phylactery. Best to keep it hidden, out of sight and out of mind, and have an independent platform for interacting with the world.

>It even explains how the lich comes back under most causes of death: the phylactery just recharges and projects a new body when it has enough power.
I always prefered the way it worked in ye olde D&D. The phylactery just grabs the nearest corpse to use as a meat puppet.

I want to rattle her bones! Have her DOOT my flesh horn! Spook me rigid!

Does it matter if it's Eastern or Western? We're probably going to be sent to kill it either way.

That's called a akalich

This is a JAPANESE GOBLIN
youtube.com/watch?v=Tc8iu0XFUQc

I'd rather have the western lich. Little Girl liches are just too retarded. You have all the arcane night and power in the world and you spend it pretending to be a prepubescent girl just to get some sick satisfaction or hide? You're a goddam LICH, you're not SUPPOSED to hide. You're supposed to make a mark on the world in the spotlight; not hiding in some dinky high school library for all eternity trying to satisfy a deviant fetish.

This, too, is a japanese lich

Honest to god why do the Japanese suck at fantasy?

If they can't do western shit, why do they bother?

This is a Japanese counter-attack

This is a Russian lich.

>massive honking tits
>mature curves and height
>little girl lich

Are you retarded?

Calm your shit, dude. First off, Wiz isn't a little girl by any stretch. Her body is clearly that of an adult, and I think she might actually be the curviest member of the cast. She certainly isn't prepubescent.

Second, she is explicitly in hiding because she designed the magic seal that keeps adventurers from reaching the Demon King who rules the world, and is one of the 4 people that would need to be destroyed before that seal can be broken. She became a lich in the first place because she doesn't want to die, she helped the demon king because she didn't want to die, and now she is in hiding because she STILL doesn't want to die.

So she acts as the local magic shop owner in the starter town for low level adventurers, meaning that high level adventurers will never notice here any if any of the locals did figure out her secret she could effortlessly obliterate them and blame it on giant toads before word spread.

This is perfectly fine, because Konosuba is a goddamn comedy anime parodying JRPG tropes.

So take your righteous indignation and, while you are on the way to an optometrist to get your eyes checked, lodge that shit firmly up in the deepest recesses of your asshole. Maybe that way the stick won't fit next time.

>it's a weeb pretends he's not a degenerate pedo episode

Jason Schreier go home.

This is a Japanese bitch.

>it's a goon posting on Veeky Forums episode

He's not entirely wrong. Yeah pedos aren't attracted to big tits but if the rest of her body is deliberately child like and you're still attracted, well you probably need to be put down.

>Yeah pedos aren't attracted to big tits but if the rest of her body is deliberately child like and you're still attracted, well you probably need to be put down.

She looks like a young woman, not a child.

He sounds like the type of person that only hangs around haggard thirty somethings with wrinkles.

The guy on the right is 17. WHAT ABOUT HER IS CHILDLIKE?

Dude. Not everyone knows about your obscure manga/anime. Don't act self righteous because you're a level 15 Weeaboo.

KonoSuba isn't obscure though.

You couldn't even come up with your own retort.

>schreier

Idiots like him is why I stopped reading game "journalism" aka game sites with opinions. Guy can't even tell lolicon apart from milfs.

>Konosuba
>obscure

It is literally brought up here on Veeky Forums every week or so.

But user, if she doesn't have dead eyes and a strong jaw than she's clearly a little girl.

Never even heard of it.

>unironically uses the term lolicon

kys pedo

"I've never heard of The Sopranos, so it's an obscure television show."

>suggesting the use of any term ironically
I hope a rabid pack of English teachers beat you to death with textbooks.

>I think my flavor of the month anime is extremely popular even though it only gets like 10,000 views per episode
Lol

This is a western witch

That's rich.

And a superior JapLich at that.

>Top selling Light Novel series (outselling even Sword Art Online)
>Season 2 confirmed, which is basically an announcement that the Bluray sales are high.
>Flavor of the month

Sure thing buddy.

Eh; Breaking Bad, Sopranos, MASH; all were flavor of the month at some point. Doesn't mean they don't have staying power/decent popularity.

>Japanese Kids Show
Your point is invalid.

I actually can't tell if you're delusional or just baiting...

>MASH
>flavor of the month

He's just a weeb.

this thread went to shit really fast

Low quality bait confirmed. Nothing to see here, folks. We can safely ignore him now.

This as a...Japanese-western lich? Like an eastern take on the west's interpretation.

>anything to do with anime

It started off shit.

Technically that's a japanse god of death.

That honestly sounds like a better deal than the traditional lich. If I am going to live forever, why should I do it as a raggedy ass corpseman who looks like shit? For all the work that I have to put into becoming a Lich, I expect a better return. I can just polymorph myself into an elf for like half the work and buy myself probably about as much time as I was going to make it as a lich before someone smashed my phylactery anyway.

>It outselled this flavor of the month series !
>It's almost certain to get a second season guys !
>I swear it's not just some more bullshit show which I will forget about as soon as some other moe bullshit will come out !

I believe the term would be "cultural appropriation".

nothing. nothing is.

We cherrypick from anime tropes, they cherrypick from western tropes.

I'm liking some of the outcomes on both sides of the trade, so its honestly just a good deal all around.

Not real.

>Weeb thinks everyone is always up-to-date on every slightly popular anime 24/7
>Doesn't believe other people don't watch anime obsessively.

I thought that made the most sense as to why they have to be a constant and consistent issue for the lands around them.
Needing fresh corpses for 'in case of death'

Look, there's pedophiles watching this shit, but they're goddamn attracted to Megumin (see image) who IS lolicon bait.

At least wait until the actual lolis start turning up to start accusing people of pedophilia, or you'll just make yourself look stupid.

But you've watched it so you're the pedophile regardless.

>he doesn't read the literature
She's 17 by now breh
She's also best girl, both platonically and not.

>implying normalfags and tumblr know how to not make themselves look stupid
If they weren't retarded, they wouldn't come to a website that triggers them on a daily basis in the first place.

But user, in United States 17 is pedophilia.

>he watches stuff that deliberately appeals to pedos
>is somehow not a pedo himself

I wonder what examples of cute girl liches exists in "western" culture as characters.

.... Cortina counts if AIs based on dead people count.

Fuckin' solved.

But user, most of the world is not the US. also I'm close to her age whilst being of legal shitposting age so I'm gucci either way.
If i was older shed be my daughterfu, though.
...wonder if my DM would let me play a "one shot" thing like that.

Disgusting Western loli lich depicted.

Hey guys, remember DanMachi?

Of course you remember DanMachi, it was the ironic JRPG show... You know, the one with the boobs?

Oh boy, we talk about DanMachi all the time around here, don't we?

Only in some states
I think the us average is 17

Faggot, that's an oni.

>remember DanMachi?
No, and stop trying to make me, it's a stupid show.

>all Veeky Forums is /a/

American counterattack.

Learn your history, nigger.

Now that that's stuck in my head, I'm wondering how many of things I can kill in one round if I jump into a pool of them with Great Cleave.

See

>Being that anal about fantasy mythological classifications.

Although she doesn't looks like a skeleton, there is some ideas from the literature of "good looking" undead that sounds ok.

For example, why don't create a "Dorian Gray Lich"? Your phylactery would be his portrait and all his sins and wounds that he doesn't feel will appear in that portrait. Normal physical body outside, real appearence visible in his phylactery.

Ew... Maybe I'm thinking too much...

Veeky Forums isn't tumblr, either. You probably shouldn't hang out here if any girl that isn't a 3D pig covered in body hair and cellulite makes you this butthurt.

Eye to face ratio.

Even the "oldest" Chinese cartoon girls have the eye to face ratio of a month old baby - while the rest are just inhuman.

Save for the occasional one that never seems to have any eyes at all - as if they were trying to compensate for the ocular overload of the rest of the world.

Anime contact lenses, when held to the sun correctly, can burn aliens on Mars.

That's the point, user-kun.

DanMachi, Kill La Kill, Attack on Titan, they were all shows that were incredibly popular for a couple months before disappearing (though you could argue Kill La Kill has a few smouldering embers due to the sheer edge.)

There is nothing to suggest Konosuba will be any different, besides possibly Explosion Girl.

>actually admitting to being a pedo

kys

This is Veeky Forums. You shouldn't be surprised when people call you out on being the failure you are.

It's statutory... Under 12 is pedophilia.

(Still a registered sex offender though - but it's the difference between 5 years and a likely suspended sentence, and mandatory life without parole.)

And for 31 of the 50 states, it's not even statutory. Their AoC is 16.

>kys
Go back to facebook kid. Maybe come back in about six years when you can officially post on Veeky Forums.

But then you wouldn't want to fuck me.

California's Age of Consent is 18, and they're the only state that actually matters in the Union.

New York's is 17, which is close enough to 18 that it further reinforces this fact because New York is the second most important state in the Union.

Nobody gives a fuck about those 31, user.

>California
>Union
Foreignfag detected.

>california
>mattering

wut

Sorry, I'm not into underaged shitposters with multiple chins. Maybe if you tip your hat to enough radfems, someone will pity fuck you with a strap-on.

>commiefornia
Kill yourself

Oh, California...thinking you matter. You're just a larger version of New Jersey, and just as bad.

What did he mean by this?

>they were all shows that were incredibly popular for a couple months before disappearing
Danmachi season 2 when?

Some of the states have this "sliding scale" thing going on which makes sense... I'm too old to care now, but it woulda been nice if I didn't risk jail time every time I fucked a 17 year old when I was 18, and such...

Granted, in California, 17 is that "fuzzy" year, where the parents can no longer press charges, but the girl still can. Which basically means it's statutory, if she says it is - which is, odd.

California and New York export the single most important American resource, culture.

That's why they're so important, whatever California and New York decides to say becomes the new American narrative.

Unless you're going to tell me Idaho is somehow just as influential and important as New York City or Los Angeles?