RDD is going to moon

1. Has a revived development team
2. Slack leaks reveal they have redd-id complete, beta tested and are making final adjustments before release
3. only cunting alt to hold steady at 10 sat through btc runs
4. dont you like lambos?

Im excited

Just want my lambo, its been nice for my btc value to be the same as it was before all this btc pump

>they have redd-id complete, beta tested and are making final adjustments before release
Yah, I've heard that one before.

its on their Slack, a developer let it slip. I reckon they are going to do a 'surprise Christmas launch'

any time estimate? is this a long term hold?

All they said was reddid was complete. Beta testing is almost done with a few final adjustments.

On top of that, theres a wallet update coming that they say reduced sync time by hours

Definitely movement and they are definitely preparing for something

it's honestly one of the most easiest and safest coin to have.

Target sat wise?

Delisted in 6 months.

would you really buy alts right now when btc is butt fucking them

Who is “they”? Isn’t rdd literally one dude from Reddit?

>Buy high sell low

Never change biz.

have you not been on bittrex lately? Almost every alt is up 30%

>4900151
yeah because BTC went into consolidation, after it finishes they are getting fucked again arent they?

A better coin of this exists, it's called BAT

yeah, but that happens every time. bitcoin slows down for a few weeks, you load up on promising alt and sell them, then as soon as bitcoin start the insane grow you sell everything and go back to btc

I have noticed this

congratulation, you have found the secret to free money!

you guys look at the charts and see 30% green, 50% green, across the board on all alts are soaring and think they are doing great, but you realize thats not the case right? youre not retarded right? its like if i have 100 apples, then i lose 80 apples and im bummed cuz now i only have 20 apples. then suddenly i find 30 more apples and now im excited and think everything is all better now because i just found 30 apples and now i have 50. (when originally i had 100).

>he buys at the high and makes food analogy

How dumb can one man possibly be

wow. and im a total new faggot.