ALTS to BUY NOW

I'm going to dump $1000 each into 5 alts and hold for at least 6 months. Red pill me on which ones. I'll share my picks after thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/earn-dmd-diamond-alternative-wealth-storage-solution
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUN

KMD
LINK
XMR
ADA
VEN

Iota
Iota
Iota
Iota
Iota

Bro, pay any attention for once. I'll spell out what Veeky Forums is preaching:

ARK
LINK
REQ
IOTA
VERT

HST is a strong buy for a 6 month window. bigger exchange will almost certainly happen within that time frame and the dev team (who have proven themselves to be trustworthy imo) is teasing lots of high profile partnerships in the chat to be released.

REQ XLM XMR OMG

thank me in 6 months. do not listen to another person in this thread. these are the only coins you need in 2018.

REQ WTC XMR

>buying alts now
stay poor, shitcoiner

IOTA is NOT an alt

Here’s a good starter guide

For main coin go IOTA

For your alt bets go...ARK, REQ, & LINK

ETH up to 500

XLM, REQ, EOS, IOTA

kmd

Waves, stratis, and monero

In case you don't want to buy one of the Veeky Forums meme coins.Which by the way, they are only shilling because they actually belief it will help them with their bags.

Zencash, too lazy to shill it, after all I'm gonna make a lot of money holding this

Honestly DCT. But sell it in a week, it's easy 2x.

if its not btc its an alt

Smug BTCers
YOUR GREAT DIP WILL COME
YOU'LL SEE

You need to be able to select the assets. Invest only in time-tested coins with a good income like Diamond (DMD) cryptocoinsnews.com/earn-dmd-diamond-alternative-wealth-storage-solution

MCO
MCO
MCO

Eth ada mco lsk zcoin ltc

Easy. Ark Lisk, Ethereum Classic, Nem, and Litecoin.

Just do the opposite of whatever Veeky Forums says.
This means absolutely no LINK or REQ

>no LINK or REQ
Yea I found out about those memecoins when the dip was eternal.

BAY is an absolute steal right now. I'm also holding TRX which will come out of incubation mode any day now.

Or Ark.

STRATIS ,NEXUS , SUNCONTRACT!!! All are undervalued gems just take a look at each of them please:) snc is doing the same thing as powr but they will relase their product sooner, in Q1 2018! its gonna be huge! Thank me in 1 month!

in all on these except monero and power ledger. what makes POWR a winner?

OMG and that's it. Thank me next year.

MUSICOIN

> Price at all time low
> Will release news on Dec 17th and 31st
> Volume spiked in the last days but the price didn’t. HIGH BUY INDICATOR
> Founder and CEO is Chinese Venture Capital
> Unquestionably one of the most gifted teams working in crypto today
> product is live and fully-functional and anybody can signup right now to listen to and/or publish music
> Over 1000 artists have already created accounts and published music
> Huge profit potential with the current emission
> 660M coins in perpetuity is deflationary over time

where can I buy HST? I couldn't find it on bittrex or binance

Right now it is on small shit exchanges. This is still a pretty new project and the devs wanted to grow it more before making the jump to a bigger exchange.

Right now it is on
Kucoin
Cryptopia
Livecoin
Etherdelta

They haven't given an exact date as to when bittrex or cryptopia but the rumor mill seems to think by the end of January.

It is a solid project with solid partners already. I am really bullish on it. Getting in now is getting in early.

I meant to say Binance* may be coming, not cryptopia. It is already on cryptopia. my mistake

DEEP ONION ... You can also stake them and get that compound interest while you hold for the next 6 months. You'll also be able to participate in the airdrop since you have coins and can even earn for your posts on the community forum. But all this will only last for the next 20 weeks

OP, listen to . FUN is the only gambling coin that allows for instantaneous bets (using their own form of state channel technology), which are provably fair and will be the cheapest to play. The project is headed by Jez San, a veteran of the gaming and gambling industry. Demos of their games are available to play and public release is Q1 2018.

OP Here. My picks were:
EOS
REQ
RDN
ARK
ADA

I'm also considering:
ZRX
QTUM
KMD
VTC
or just moving about 10 or 20k into Monero.

Any thoughts?

>WAVES

my nigga. This is a $100 coin at minimum. After Waves NG they will start work on smart contracts.

My final purchases. Will buy tonight. Thanks biz

HST easy $5 once it hits bigger exchanges in Q1 2018

>I'll share my picks after thread.

LINK REQ IOTA ZRX XMR

IOTA is just flavour of the week and VTC is shilled by datadash not Veeky Forums.

This is the only non-meme answer. I saw some fag earlier in the thread say KMD lmao.

Sia Coin you fuck!

Vertcoin is redditcoin

REQ
ETH
IOTA
LTC
BCH

XLM

Anybody who tells you what is going to happen to a coin 6 months down the road is a fucking moron. Be flexible, always watch the market, take profits on hourly and daily basis. Stop treating crypto like a lottery. Market up or marked down I make profit almost every single day while you all shill each other based upon future markets conditions that are beyond our control.

LINK
IOTA
ARK
XMR
chose something YOU like and stop wanting to get spoonfed
Domt even know why Im answering

Half ltc half vertcoin

I diversify my main stack by buying 5 to 10k of small potato coins every 4 or 5 months. Every coin I've purchased in the past is in the green. Crypto is young there's plenty of room to grow.

I have my mind pretty much made up. but wanted to get biz's take on it before pulling the trigger. sadly enough I learned about ETH through biz, and later got involved in /r/ethtrader for actual non shit threads.

should I get into Ripple? I notice it has been kinda stagnant, up and down through 2017. but it may moon, no? backed by (((banks)))

or should I play it safe and go into bitcoin/ETH?