CYOA General

Last thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TCxZbkwkvGE
youtube.com/watch?v=ov4epAJRPMw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wcW_Ygs6hm0
63afd638575e0a2fbdda19bd44f65d165d6ed49c.googledrive.com/host/0B3kTDrvhIDLzay1iUmV1UmVKcmM/index.html
youtu.be/l7iVsdRbhnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dystopian shitholes.

Breed: Wyvern
Color: Orange
Immortality: Nomad
Aspect: Jovial
Faction: No Path

Just keep movin' on.
youtube.com/watch?v=TCxZbkwkvGE
youtube.com/watch?v=ov4epAJRPMw

when you lose your dragon form via Survivor, you still keep your human form powers from your previous choices, right?

I have come here to hold a great council. Anons of /cyoag/, I ask of you - what is it that you desire to see in Blood Magic CYOA when I update it (because that's what I'm going to do). I want to hear your suggestions and complaints. I mean, if you want to post them. If you don't - then that's okay too, I'll think of something on my own.

Sacrifices being less final or at least less harsh.

But then again, it's pretty late. I'll see what you proposed tomorrow.

I'll see what I can do about that.

I'm starting a new cyoa. It's not about Princesses this time. It's inspired by another cyoa that came out recently. Just started, so idk when it'll be finished.
I'm doing something rather different for the artwork. So not so sure if you'll like it.

Could you describe the premise?

The Huntress

>Breed
Dragonborn

>Color
Mecha

>Immortality
Hibernation

>Aspect
Mentor

>Faction
Mercenary

>Take over a deep sea platform.
>Found a mercenary nation.
>Hire a Blue that needs Wealth.
>Build anti-dragon weapons.
>Make problems.
>Solve problems.
>Take a nap.
>???
>Repeat as necessary.

I need to get the MGS out of my system.

Ok.

Is it correct to assume The Ark is right in their theory that overuse of blood magic will likely end the world/universe?

>dragons for hire
This is a good idea. Just put that out there and wait for bill gates/ the US government/etc to decide they want a behemoth bodyguard in exchange for increasing your dragon horde.

anyone have the Wasteland Legends CYOA?

Shenlong
Purple
Hibernation
Majesty
No Path

Uhhh...
Here, let me read it. I tend to skip over things that start with Sin, Blood, or Evil.

I don't want to give away to much, but it's definitely fantasy not scifi or anything. It's pretty low-power, so your not like a God or something.

>I tend to skip over things that start with Sin, Blood, or Evil.
I second that notion.

Well then, [insert wish for continuous stream of inspiration, motivation and concentration here].

Have no suggestions, but i would be glad to see an update, not that it wasn't good enough already, but just to see more stuff, read it anew and such. It's not an instant favourite of mine like Time of Troubles, but your stuff is pretty good, got all that good stuff that should be in there.

me luv u long tiem

BEES.
Uh, I mean B.

Screw the human form, I want to be a permanent dragon!

>Drake
(I want 2 colors!)
>White and Black.
Tough armor and the ability to freeze stuff. Also I get to have cool black and white stripes like a zebra!
>Guardian
I want to guard an oversized tower that I also live in.
>Sagacity
I'm a nice guy, so I want to be a nice Drake too. I like the idea of humans coming to my tower for advice like I'm an oracle or something and offering me meat and treasure in exchange for my services.
>Factions
No. I'm doing my own thing, living a comfy dragon life and flying around and protecting my tower.

The best CYOA ever made!

I'm just gonna blow my steam off for the day so I'm just gonna drop this meta A for the next cyoa as a sweet dandy little care package for this thread

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wcW_Ygs6hm0

Thanks!

qt

personality affection, intrest in nerd $#!¥, nerdiness, smugness, style, grace, kindness, submissibe, love, lust, loyalty, asethetics, assertiveness, clingyness, craziness, demeanor, disposition, dominance, smugness, protectiveness, romanticness, eloquence, fellowship, fitness, fortitude, lewdness, maternal instinct, smile protection potentiel, snarkiness and stubborness

major stats
agility 3
charisma 1
constitution 4
dexterity 6
perception 2
strength 2
willpower 2
wisdom 3
intelligence 4
endurance 1
luck 1

skills artistic prowess, cleaning, computer skill, cuddle ability, culinary aptitude, housework, martial prowess, musical skill, tech affinity, $&@job skill, vidya skills, weapon skill and wife skills

appearance/physical
age 111
aphrodisiac vulnrability 25%
bust size D cup
butt size 6 feet long and wide
curviness 57%
fertility 52%
hair length 7 feet long
height 7 feet tall
hips 5 feet wide
lip fullness 53%
looks 55%
magical resistance 93%
muscles 62%
pheromone vulnrability 13%
poison potency 34%
power 69%
sensitivity 11%
smell 80%
speed 10 MPH
Stamina 44%
strength 77%
toughness 92%
waist 3 feet wide
Weight 1114 lbs
hair color white

other
pocket dimension lavishness 23%
wealth 6%
dominion 94%

race specific
Length 10 feet long

rodie-the-nightblade.deviantart.com/art/Adelinde-s-Saviour-604636137

I'll keep my B for something better.

/d/.Va when?

Humbly requesting the lewd CYOAs.

Looking forward to it

There are many. You need to state what you want out of them.

Cut down on the edge, the purple prose and in general Keep is simple. I always get to the magic section and think that the CYOA is more trouble than it's worth with all the plot I've slogged through. That and I feel far more sympathetic to the people that are trying to kill me as the first paragraphs tell me exactly which side of the fence I should be on. But that's my own opinion.

Alright, that's gonna take a while. I'll write shit in the order it's listed in the CYOA.

Make Australia more interesting. I mean, the Wizard of Aus is great and everything, but the lack of characterization makes it seem more boring than other places. Other places are fine.

Make at least 2 more covenants. Maybe undercover wizard sympathizers? Underground supernatural hunters? Also, see next paragraph.

Make enemies section actually do something mechanically. Maybe make the player select 1-2-3 enemies that will give you some reward if he defeats them. Or maybe joining different covenants will give you a list of possible enemies. For now it's just fluff without crunch.

The chain of sin needs to be reworked somehow. I think sacrificing shit for power is a good idea, but as of now it feels pretty unfocused in regards of exact levels/types of sacrifices. For example, you need to sacrifice a life for tier I. Does it have to be a life on a person? An animal? An insect? Do most blood mages keep 20 bunnies strapped to their bodies at all times? Same with souls. If I remember the discussion about this, most people were unhappy about the fact that you have to sacrifice too much to cast even simplest spells, and that blood mages looked underwhelming compared to conventional wizards. I think you need basic spells much more accessible. Let stuff like stopping hearts and summoning demons be ritualistic, but simple spells should more accessible.

On the related note, I'd lower the price of all spells by 1-2 points. You have 20 points at the start (if you don't want to take severe drawbacks; like, come on, sacrificing your soul for goddamn 5 points?), so you can only take around 5-6 low-level spells if you diversify, and 3-4 if you specialize. Void spells except maybe resurrection are not worth it at all. You spend half of your points for a one-time get out of jail card, and it most likely destroys you right after.

Except the meta CYOAs only apply to those that choose said options, and only on the CYOA(s) that're posted after the post that denotes the choice.

In any case, have fun with , considering you only have half your starting points (as per option A in pic related).

a classic.

anyone have the link to the online version that does it for you? like you fill out a survey

More beekeeping while I work on the current one.

Well, here's the release build of my pervy superhero cyoa.
Also, a big thanks to everyone that provided feedback!

**magical girl/succubus transformation one please**
ty

>**magical girl/succubus transformation one please**
You'll probably like Paperwork Error, No John, Kit's Short and Sweet Succubus CYOA, the unnamed succubus CYOA (one with the three types of demon fire), and Beri's Lewd Magic CYOA.

That's just off the top of my head, might be more.

Cont.

I'd add at least 2 or 3 low-level utility spells to each aspect. There should be spells that blood mages cast every day, like divination/nutrition spells, and they should be common, and cost almost nothing. Make 1st spell free for anyone who chooses an aspect (like blood vision/demon summoning circle/intuition; something that lets you just see shit should be in the basic package).

Also, let every mage choose 1 more aspect. As of now the CYOA rewards extreme specialization, and there's no way to be blood magic detective, for example. What if I only want to choose all low-level spells from all aspects? Make it happen somehow.

Clarify the mechanism of sacrificing yourself. As of now edgy mages who bring several chained children with them are going to win against those who sacrifice themselves. Clarify how sacrificing themselves affects regeneration/healing spells.

Make a dedicated points system for equipment. With 20 points to choose spells from I already feel like an invalid because I can only pick 4 or 5. For 2 points I can choose a spell that warns me about any mortal danger or a knife. A knife. Please. It's also pretty silly seeing that AK costs 4 points and a futuristic rifle 5. I mean, if that's the future we chose, it must be pretty grim.

Add more companions, and maybe tone down their power level a little. Perhaps make super Mary Sue ones from the bottom row cost 2 companion points instead of 1.

Tl;DR:
Clarify/Improve the Chain of Sin.
Make some blood mages who are not edgelords/don't like to kill people/are opposed to the current regime.
Make (most) spells more utilitarian and less "end the world for half of your points".
Make equipment/assets system actually make sense.
Add more non-OP companions.

Overall, the tone is really dark, and it can be enticing to some people. But there are people who won't like the fact that they need to kill/injure others. You need to show the life of common people in the setting somehow.

Cheers mate

I think they could remain harsh, but not permanently damaging like the old ones were. I only have so many limbs to sacrifice.

Breed: Behemoth
Color: Brown
Immortality: Harem
Aspect: Sagacity
Faction: The Golden Council

I will be humanities protector, terraforming havens for them to live in peace and safe from the depradations of other dragons. I will have many homes and many children throughout, it will be a joy to see my offspring flourish alongside humanity. I will remain in my human form if necesarry but when my haven, bloodline or the balance are threatened I will transform and destroy the offenders.It is my goal to have humanity take its place alongside other mythological creatures.

I find it funny that you can sacrifice your soul for a kalashnikov and 10000$.

Minor typo:
>Once Allied with the Trupta, they can augment _their_ technology with _their_ own

Noticed another one:
>The upside is that you are vulnerable in combat; the downside is that it can be found even if you are vigilant.

Thanks! I'll fix that later

I know this is kind of your fetish or whatever (evidently) but not crazy about the forced futa thing. I think this would be better if a gender nonspecific feature was enhanced (like libido) and with more intricate / micromanagable character creation ala slut life. Maybe also consider hero / villain factions and having some characters only selectable as allies / adversaries if you are on the appropriate team. The characters feel kind of disconnected from one another, maybe consider adding relationships to other characters rather than just the player? The superpowers also feel kind of tacked on. Hopefully you can find a way to better integrate them and flesh them out, add lewd bonuses and stuff.

Living the slav dream.

Yeah, I agree with .

I'm all for a lewd superpowers thing, but I don't like futa.

You're not forced to be futa, just to have a dick, which you can make detachable. But isee your point, and next build I'll make an alternate output option that can tie it all to the breasts, though there will be some options that probably won't translate.
And I can add some interplay between the allies and adversaries, but I'm pretty okay with them all being more or less independent.
Also, I specifically wanted to avoid the level of detail in Slut Life. I didn't want to just make a SL superhero expansion.
Seriously though, where does it say you have to be futa? You can be if you want, but it's not a requirement. If I put something in there like that by mistake, I'll gladly take it out next build.

> Sergey
> Boris
> Vasya

Thanks! It'll be a bit more in depth than Dream Princess, but still pretty simple.

63afd638575e0a2fbdda19bd44f65d165d6ed49c.googledrive.com/host/0B3kTDrvhIDLzay1iUmV1UmVKcmM/index.html

Easy Drain
Generator
Enhanced Production
Sharing Is Caring
Restricted Infusion
Forced Denial
Hypno-K**k
Adaptive Response
(20)

Sound Of Fury (18)

>Adversaries
Milk maids (22)
Barbara Side-Kick (24)
Coochella (26)
Legiona (28)
Double-Team(30)
Andromeda (34)

>Powers

Healing Factor, Healing Touch, Muscle Memory, Magical + Physical + Psychic Invuln, Pre-Cog, Reactive Adaptation, Shape-shifting, Vampirism, Probability Manipulation. Pyro/Ferro/Cryo/Water Kinesis. (18)

Immune to literally all damage and am perfectly sterile (0% probability of anyone ever becoming pregnant from my seed.)

Yeah, my solution to the futa thing was going to be taking Phylactery and Coming Apart, then having one of my bodies sit in a corner with, like, thirty goddamn dicks, while I do things with the rest of them.
I will name this body, 'Washington'.

That's going to ruin my joke, but I totally appreciate it.
You could even say that the option would be pretty tits.
Gotta milk it for all it's worth.

>You're not forced to be futa, just to have a dick, which you can make detachable.
Anons probably desired to be women, which have to be a futa by the current rules.

over here. Sorry, you're right. I meant to say the CYOA as is prohibits female-only builds (i.e. you need cock and balls). I'm not even totally against futa / male builds, I just think it might expand your audience a little. IMO, I think you should add a bolded [requires cock] tag to the ones which require cock / balls and add a few more fetish options related to other bodytypes, with the relevant tags [requires breasts / requires vagina], etc.
I understand what you're saying about not being a Slut Life clone / expansion. I agree that that level of detail might be overkill, but a few more choices / exposition might make it a bit more engaging. When you're working without images, every word counts. If a lewd CYOA just says, "you can look however you want", I tend to shrug and find something else to fap to: if I wanted to do all the imagination myself I'd make some OC! Still, good luck, I'm interested to see what comes of it.

Arkham Hotel
Cause
-Persistance (+5)
Feeding
-Sanity
Realm
-Hotel Sized (-4)
Minions
-Individual (-1). Day Manager
-Individual (-1). Night Manager
-Strong x2(-2). Maids and Butlers
Powers
-Unseen Force (-1)
-Nightmares (-2)
-Compulsion (-3)
-Minor TK (-1)
-Figments (-1)
-Summoning (-3)
-Corruption (-4)
Bonuses
-Incorperation (-4)
Drawbacks
-Progression (+5)
-Untouchables (+2), Innocents

Located just a few short miles from the historic Arkham University! Long-term housing for students. Short-term rooms for visiting friends and relatives. Enjoy our picturesque nature trail, or get cozy in one of our four rec-rooms. Meals provided at no extra charge, wait-staff always at hand.
Vacancies in rooms and Cabins, call today!

Area Increase 3

>Planar Features
Portals
Protection 2

>Population
Population Increase 3

>Inhabitants
Attitude Adjustment (Hedonic, artistic, adventurous)
Culture & Customs (Explained below)
Pretty Population
Extra human Population (65% humans, but also the things depicted in the description image and several other things, eg elves, other human/animal hybrids, etc)
Population Demographics (75% female)

>Technology
Tech Upgrade 6

>Magic
Magical Upgrade 2

>Society
Aesthetics
Public Education
University
Diplomatic
Wealthy
Sanitation
Healthy
Secure
Industrial
Technologic
Infrastructure

>Culture
Music Affinity
Theatre Affinity
Art Affinity
Literature Affinity
Intellectual Affinity
Nature Affinity
Alcohol Affinity
Food Affinity
Sexual Affinity
Sports Affinity
Festival Affinity

>Environment
Landscape Adjustment
Fertile
Rich
Fauna & Flora 3

>Adventure
Dungeons 1
Pantheon
Afterlife

>Capital
Lifestyle Upgrade 2 (need it for parties)
Automatons 2 (androids)
Influence 3

>Personal
Immortality
Inspiration
Peak Condition
Memory
Superhuman Body

>Powers
Teleportation
Levitation
Psychoactive Awakening
Geas
Healing
Dominion

>Companions
Waifu 2
Harem

>Ascendence
Divine Spark
Guidance 1

>Complications:
Trapped
Benevolent

Personal utopia

explanation coming

Because of portals/protection, only the people I want to enter can enter, since no portals will open unless I have willed them. I want enough room for my population to expand, which is why I have so much space and relatively low pop.

Culture and Customs: Principles/society as a whole more valued politically then individuals (eg they wouldn’t save people who aren’t their own if it caused a detriment to their own people), but socially individuality is heavily focused on, with everyone striving for self-improvement, art/higher pursuits, and finding individual happiness. The only social taboos are breaking the very lenient laws or judging other people. Drugs, heavy drinking, and the occasional orgy are normal, even for government officials. At the top of the government is me and my word is absolute law, but I have a council of advisors who essentially run the government for me aside from major issues that I have to address or things I personally want to change. There’s kind of a facist “Cult of Personality” type deal, too, where the people see me as more than human/almost godly.
Society’s focus is on being as happy as possible, and wealthy is universally recognized as a potential tool to achieve this, not as the end goal.

The environment is comprised of the most beautiful locations on Earth. Dense jungles and tropical beaches, central California-type rolling hills covered in flowers, patches of small, sandy deserts, snow-peaked mountains in the far north, etc. It never gets too cold to go outside with a normal jacket or above 90 degrees Fahrenheit. Seasons are virtually nonexistent.
Of the flora that grow, there are fantastic and harmless drugs that occur naturally. Amazing fantasy and alien creatures (think creatures from Avatar, both James Cameron’s and the cartoon) roam the environments, though they are no threat to people unless attacked.

(1/2)

[98] Pretty Population
[95] Population Longevity
[91] Metahuman Population
[90] Sexual Affinity
[88] Immortality
[85] Spirit Walk
[84] Tongues
[82] Memory
[79] Superhuman Body
[66] Area Increase 7
[61] Gateways 3
[55] Protection 2
[35] Population Increase 10
[30] Technology Upgrade 5
[24] Magical Upgrade 3
[23] Public Education
[21] University
[20] Sanitation
[15] Technomagic
[13] Infrastructure
[12] Intellectual Affinity
[7] Fauna & Flora 3
[5] Geas
[1] Guidance 1
[0] Occult Affinity

The pantheon is, in essence, made of three gods who embody the same concepts as Dionysus, Apollo, and Athena. However, they are not so violent or retributive as the Greek gods. And all three gods teach that I am the eternal master of the realm, including their master. Reincarnation is the afterlife, and those who are reincarnated may regain memory of their past lives through meditation.

Why so mysterious? Throw us a bone here!

In case it wasn't clear, I love puns. And I really appreciate yours.
Ah, makes sense.
>IMO, I think you should add a bolded [requires cock] tag to the ones which require cock / balls and add a few more fetish options related to other bodytypes, with the relevant tags [requires breasts / requires vagina], etc.
Good idea, I'll do so for the next release. And I think I've already got some additional ideas for options to add (though I'll gladly still take suggestions)
>I understand what you're saying about not being a Slut Life clone / expansion. I agree that that level of detail might be overkill, but a few more choices / exposition might make it a bit more engaging. When you're working without images, every word counts. If a lewd CYOA just says, "you can look however you want", I tend to shrug and find something else to fap to: if I wanted to do all the imagination myself I'd make some OC! Still, good luck, I'm interested to see what comes of it.
Thank you, I appreciate the feedback! You bring up good points and I don't think it's unreasonable to add a body designing section and some more exposition to compliment the rest of it all.

>bone
>boners
>dicks

This triggers the angelanon.

Wyrm
Black
Hibernation
Terror
the golden council

Still working on the Pokémon Trainer CYOA. I have the basic descriptions of the things you can buy written out, but I'm still open to ideas. I have no idea how many points you're going to start with, either.

Problems I've encountered:
I want to include the Snag Machine from Colosseum and XD: Gale of Darkness, but the ability to literally steal others' pokémon is, well, fucking broken. I have no idea how much to charge for it, aside from, "most of your points."
This is going to take ages, mostly because, since I can't find a decent typeface for the games' text, I'm having to typeset them manually. I can do one or two, maybe three, entries a day, but there's fourteen items, six skills, and I'm thinking of adding complications that give back some amount of points.
Speaking of complications, any thoughts on what those should be? Wanted by cops? Hounded by evil teams? Pokémon scared of/hate you? I'd like some input on this, even though I know I probably won't get it.

Just make it so stolen pokemon try and kill you to get back to their masters.

It was already going to be implied that they wouldn't listen and might attack you, but it still seems a little overpowered. Maybe make you take a complication without getting any points? Like, you're wanted by the law, because they know you have this thing that lets you steal pokémon as easily as capturing them.

Make it so even the government wants to kill you and shoots on sight. Everyone wants you dead.

Don't forget the author did say in the last thread that he also wants to work on the female version of this CYOA after he's done with this one. For those that don't know this comes from a WYR that the author wrote over on /d/.

Big Eye

>Size
Area Increase 1 99

>Bodily Features
Insertion 98
Portals 94
Division 92
Transient 89
Protection 1 86
Assimilation 83

>Population
No thank you.
The souls can be released back into the aether to be born naturally.

>My Flesh and Bones
Landscape Adjustment 80
Fertile 79
Rich 77
Exceptional Materials 74
Magical Phenomena 71

My Blood and Organs
Dungeons 3 66
Spirits 64

>Blood cells
Automatons 2 59

>Nervous System
Immortality 57
Spirit Walk 54
Shape Shift 2 49
Tongues 48
Memory 46
Awareness 44
Superhuman Body 41

>Necessary Body Functions
Alchemy 39
Levitation 38
Enchanting 36
Teleportation 35
Psychoactive Awakening 33
Energy Manipulation
Time Manipulation 30
Scrying 24
Biomancy 21
Nullification 18
Dominion 13

>The Avatar of My Will
Familiar 10

>Metabolism
Divine Spark 0

I do not want a realm, I want a body. One that I can roam the stars in.
I intend to start by stretching myself to touch every part of my realm, and become one with it.
After I shape and enchant it's substance to my liking, I intend to get up, and fly off into space. Using Scrying and Portals to cut travel time, I want to find interesting planets to use as playgrounds.
My Familiar would stay behind to interact with people, so I don't go to crazy out in the void. I do intend to leave planets more hospitable to earth life, so that the waters are more inviting when humans are ready to swim.

Oh, and say if there was some sort of Jovian sized planet of Fitness Mages, that would be a cool place to visit.
We could play some sort of Shadow of the Colossus capture the flag type game.

I had made this when Magical Realm was new, but went on vacation before I could post it. The fun died before I got back, and the text file just sat in a folder, forgotten.

Quick question. What will it take for a blood mage to create a fifth sin?

[97] Gateways 2
[95] Pretty Population
[94] Attitude Adjustment
[92] Population Demographics
[88] Extrahuman Population
[82] Magical Upgrade 3
[80] Aesthetics
[78] Wealthy
[77] Sanitation
[76] Healthy
[75] Theater Affinity
[74] Literature Affinity
[73] Sexual Affinity
[72] Festival Affinity
[70] Cosmic Adjustment
[67] Landscape Adjustment
[64] Exceptional Materials
[61] Fauna & Flora 2
[59] Spirits
[56] Afterlife
[52] Pantheon
[49] Dungeons 2
[46] Equipment
[45] Lifestyle Upgrade 1
[43] Automatons 1
[41] Immortality
[36] Shape Shift 2
[35] Tongues
[33] Peak Condition
[32] Teleportation
[30] Healing
[28] Harem
[24] Guidance 1
[9] Area Increase 8
[8] Insertion
[0] Population Increase 4

That's such a dull take on it IMO. You don't have to force players to be evil just to get mileage out of an item, it's not a world-destroying entity. I mean, the two users of the Snag Machine were a kid who only used it because of the threat Shadow Pokemon posed to the slowly-becoming-less-shitty region and an (admittedly) Chaotic Neutral turned Chaotic Good criminal who probably realized he was just the biggest fish in a dried up pond and didn't like the way the gang's new collaborators were acting, so he blew up the base, stole the most precious thing they had, and instead of probably living on the run stealing from people until his luck runs out he gets an even better deal by redeeming himself, saving the region, being recognized by two legendary Pokemon and getting to fuck his special snowflake waifu silly every night for the rest of his life.

The Snag Machine should cost a significant amount obviously, but instead of everyone wanting to kill you, you should get put on government surveillance. You have to go to meetings every few weeks, you're not allowed to buy anything better than Poke Balls, and Pokemon you catch have to be manually registered in the PC at a police station. Eventually they'll lighten up on the restrictions a little, and you could even help them by rescuing Pokemon from criminals and others who would abuse them. Maybe once you become renowned enough you can start working officially as an elite agent, like a Ranger but you actually have your own team. Give it an increase to catch rate too so people in the middle have a reason to grab it.

Of course having the item will allow people to be evil, either through subtle channels or just opposing the law directly and not giving a fuck, but you don't have to add "everyone wants you to die" over it. Stealing good Pokemon from anyone competent would be a challenge anywhere but Orre because they probably have more than two cops in the entire region.

engineering degree
medical degree

phantom cruiser
2x plasma turrets
escape pod
shield, repair bots
medical lab
mobile base
navajo IV

environmental suit
mix and match
hard-light shielding

revolver
tractorgun

pair of robot arms
galactic chart
medic cache
scanning wand
space internet, tv, bar
biochrono bath just cause I still got some cash

Janine Cluffield
Rajata ambu-kulkarni
Walton Quaid
Osiris ku-30
Milvil Ket

Space, baby
helmsman, lifejacketchip, immunity, to the lab

I'mma be a roving space-doctor
going to all kinds of beleaguered places and patching people up

-Vidya Fun 4 (22)
-Sexy Time 2 (18)
-Super Health 3 (11)
-Bearmode 1 (10)
-Brain Booster 2 (6)
-$1,000 a day
No superpowers, but everything I need to live the perfect life

Well, I might as well post my funny build before it becomes obsolete.

The Daughters of Democracy

>Modifiers
Enhanced Production 2
Elastic Capacity 4
Restrained Donations 6
Generator 8
Multi Membered 10
Phylactery 12
Auxiliary Storage 14
Coming Apart 16
Holely Vulnerable 18

>Adversaries
The Milkmaids 20
Jon Longson 24
Coochella 26
Trupta 28

>Allies
Legiona 27
The Keeper 25

>Superpowers
Healing Factor 24
Matter Ingestion 23
Shapeshifting (Self) 22
Self Detonation 21
Vampirism 20
Flight 19
Acid Spit 18
Sonic Scream 17
Danger Sense 16
Density Control 15
Laser Vision 14
Telepathy 13
Disintegration 12
Self-Sustenance 11
Thermal Immunity 10
Poison Immunity 9
Disease Immunity 8
Super Strength 7
Super Speed 6
Physical Invulnerability 5
Magical Invulnerability 4
Vibration Emission 3
Growing 2
Psychic Invulnerability 1
Rage Form 0

The DoD are a group of well coordinated Supers that protect the Power of D.
D most definitely stands for Democracy, and not anything vulgar like John "Longson" Adams would tell you.
Should they fall in battle, they will begin the traditional song to wake their dickmocratically elected leader from slumber.
Their 'Washington'.
youtu.be/l7iVsdRbhnc

I am now regretting that I did not name that build 'Big I'.
>Big I, it's show time!

That's a good point, even if it's presented in a bit of a rude way.

How about this: It's mentioned that you have to work with law enforcement, and if you go against them, you gain the downside of the complication of being wanted by law enforcement with no bonus. There's also a mention that it will be harder to catch any good trainer's pokémon, and they will, at best, simply refuse to listen to you.

I don't want to limit them to not having access to all the other types of balls, because that seems a little damning. Maybe they just can't buy them via the CYOA?

Would that work?

They cannot accquire balls except by capture.

They have to steal them actually.

Nice build! But why will it become obsolete?

I might go as far as needing to file paperwork if they buy anything better than pokéballs, but that's as far as I'll go, anything more than that seems like overkill.

What sex are the twins?