/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

We're currently working on Expansion 2

Trying Tricks Edition

Here's the current worklog:
| Expac 2 |
-Loose details
Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Game welcome here!

Everyone welcome.

FAQ:
Q - What is Towergirls?
A Veeky Forums creation. Read more here.
1d4chan.org/wiki/Tower_Girls

Q - How do I play?
A - It's a CYOA, there are no established mechanics for the rescue. All the pages to the game are in the imgur album linked in resources.

Q - Why aren't/are we we working on; Fan Gen II/Knights/combat mechanics/etc.
A - No. We recognize that spreading out our efforts is what originally killed the project. Accordingly, we're focusing on just one thing at a time and finishing them out.

Q - Hey, can we make a pricness about X fetish?
A - It generally comes down to what people like. Propose the idea and see if others want it.

Q - Is there a map/unified setting?
A - Nope. Though proposals have been made, nothing concrete has been created.

Q - Can I post fanart/fanfiction here?
A - Go right on ahead, just make sure it's within the global rules.

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates - pastebin.com/0uCbMGx6

Games:
Subtitle Pending:
towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest:
towerkc.blogspot.ca/

Contact Project Lead: [email protected]

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

thebrave.deviantart.com/art/Towergirls-in-SPACE-with-cards-628843177?ga_submit_new=10%3A1472223597&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1
picarto.tv/Eversor
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thx for the new thread.

Little help

Before I put the rules on the sheet I'd like you to check for spell errors.

Which princess would you rescue?
The cruel princess of the alien tyrant swarm has taken control of an entire solar system to make her nest. Princesses from across the galaxy are taken hostage to provide raw biological material to develope her mutant bug army. You are a young space ace, armed with nothing but your blaster and an old spaceship, your quest is to rescue these people. The real question is - who do you rescue?
Rules
1. Ten worlds orbits around the planet-size-lair, each one containing a princess. Within the lair, ten more princesses are hidden inside the swarm's laboratories, five more escaped from hive princess and one of them is the one who allerted you in the first place.
2. Each princess carries two items, technology devices to be given to the one they love. Because of unseen circumstances, they have chosen to give these gifts to the hero that rescues them.
3. Aside from yourself, your spaceship only has room for five other things. The asshole merchant that sold you it decided that princesses and techs both take up the same amount of space.
4. This does not include, however, a free tech given to you by the first princess you save. Regardless of your choices. You will always be given this free tech.
5. As the princesses get to know and love you, their love and lust stats will raise. When their lust is full they will bestow upon you a gift tu use at your disposal.
6. The dowries can be used on anyone, including yourself. They are vital to solving problems that you may come across when dealing with other princesses.
7. The hive princess herself can be convinced to join you. And will take up the same amount of space as the other princesses.
8. The princesses you do not save will either die or be rescued by other heros (or by themselves).

In step 5, near the end you have a "tu" instead of "to"

Reposting so IT will see it

Lamia Mimic fusion! Think a regular mimic, but with poison, and twice the striking radius.

Captcha is asking for train stations now. What are you planning Google?

Why is Faun Princess the best princess?

Cute and shy.

>Ten worlds
>Another ten princesses hidden inside the lair
>Five other princesses
So wait, 25 princesses plus Hive Princess?

>Ten worlds orbits around the planet-size-lair,
How about Ten moons?
But great text and idea.

You've misspelt Hive Princess friend.

>*Orphan
FTFY

Reposting from the last thread.
Who is your princess /knight OTP Veeky Forums?
Lantern Knight + Moth Princess for me.

All the princesses I like + Ser Knight

All the princesses I hate + The garbage can

This

Odd way to spell your own name, princess

probs Bear Knight and Squire Courtier or Pointy Knight and Cactus Princess, even Corpulent Knight and Candy Princess

>Not Rat Princess
Why are you this way friend?

Forgot to post this last night.

>Gremlin Princess

the dew needs to be bigger and she needs dorito dust

Oh come on, a giant mountain dew companion? nerf this.

Liking your take!

>+ Good at Games
>+ Energetic and Cheerful
>+/- Makes Memes
>- They're bad memes
>- Shit taste in games
>- No off switch, full motor all the time

Oh also some stuff from the stream, not really related to anything in particular either.

Laughed when I knew I shouldn't have!

~16 hours old.

Ops, right

Not a bad idea

ow

Could be followers at some point.

You misspelled (correct spellings listed): develop, 1 sized, alerted, 5: to, 8: heroes.

I also agree with the worlds being specified as moons, and if the lair is artificial, maybe the moons are too. Also, on line 6, is the use of "dowries" instead of instead of tech intentional?

Are later Stationgirls Gens possible?

Nice work,
Poor princess.

DeVa?

They look like npcs.
Nice.

Thanks

It is possible, but not at the moment. Before I want to finish the sheet and make the rewards for this one. And maybe a couple of heroes.

Nice designs! Raccoon is stacked!

There's a sentence is never imagine using

nya

Here, I hope I orrected everything.

big version thebrave.deviantart.com/art/Towergirls-in-SPACE-with-cards-628843177?ga_submit_new=10%3A1472223597&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1

Now to agonize over who to pick.

be glad you can pick 5 instead of the usual 4 :)

Wanted to make a knight (ace) for this!

Smuggler Ace

Stamina: 1
Prowess: 2
Speed: 2
Charm: 3
Wit: 4

+ many connections
+ thinks fast
+ quips for all occasions
- ALL occasions
- May frequently be in debt

Item 1: smugglers vessel - a fragile, but stealthy and fast ship. Low armaments

Item 2: emergency rations - for when you don't have much else

Power: smooth talker - come out on top of almost any social interaction. You may end up owing a favour though...

"Smuggler Ace travels the stars, loaded with contraband for all manner of unsavoury characters; often armed only with his wit."

What about a space wizard knight? or trooper knight

I'm kind of glad I don't care about any of the items since so many of the princesses are so good.

So, does Clone princess just come with a set number of herself, or does she continuously make more?

And since it says Xeno princess is an immature queen, I guess I'm just supposed to assume she'll grow into her queen form over time, unlike Hive princess who you must earn the lust gift for, right? Because adult Xeno princess is my favorite princess.

Anyway:
>Hive Princess
- free Hive Mind gem
>Xeno Princess
>Hunter Princess
Those are my guaranteed picks. Now I'm torn between Virtual, Clones, Goop, and Robot 2.0

Probably gonna go with Virtual Princess and Clone Princess.

Thats really cool.
The header looks unusal but still cool.

>Have to deal with Xeno Puberty
Oh dear god.

Look at the end result though.

It's so worth it. Especially with her fetishes.

Chances are, she'll go Praying Mantis on you in that 2-3 year period of growth and change.

Wizard knight in space?

Got you covered!

Anomalous Ace

Stamina: 1
Prowess: 3
Speed: 2
Charm: 1
Wit: 5

+ great unknown powers
+ vast mind
+ near unflappable
- didn't get people
- is it science, or magic?

Item 1: impossible hat - May bewilder onlookers

Item 2: perfectly reflective orb - stores and/or reflects energy targeting you

Power: It is irrelevant - once per day ignore an unfavorable result

"Anomalous Ace was affected by a deep space anomaly, and now boats strange powers not seen in this sector."

>and now boats strange powers
Pretty good tho.
Hacker Ace?
Mutant Princess still has 2 errors, Purifier should read: "Transforms any liquid into clean water" and Mutagenic Ooze should read: "User gains random traits from other creatures"

Nah, she's basically a different version of hive princess. She needs a mate for a long time.

I was tempted to take Bounty Princess for her lust bonus though. After all, Xeno's princess whole body is a weapon. That plus hugging is going to be a bad time for me.

>and now boats strange powers

Whoop-

I mean. Haven't you heard of the migrating consonants? They dart about a word after its publication, causing confusion for everyone! That 's' must be one, and that misspelling is in no way my fault!

I just realized something,
>Cat Princess starts with max lust
>That means saving her earns you the Tinkling Bell immediately
>So you can instantly flip her sexual orientation
Well, that was easy.

Hey, what can I be doing to help Towergirls?
What needs doing?

Currently nothing I believe, we have every/almost every piece of text needed and Eversor+Photo user are filling in the last of the art for Expansion 2.

If you can Art, you're welcome to take a crack at the header, based on Jabberwock Princess and her obsessive "Princess collecting."
Last version of Expansion 2 sheet posted: Otherwise, toss about ideas, builds, write stories, whatever.

Well, you can use Hive Princess crown on Xeno.

I cannot art, but I sure as fuck can write.
What I was hoping to get done was fill some holes in existing charts, (missing bios, item descriptions, etc.) And maybe set up a concrete setting or lore or d6 system.
But the new space Towergirls, will that hinder that?

No, not at all.
Stationgirls is Brave's standalone thing.
Photo user is our project lead, Eversor is our Art lead,they work on the main charts and such.

Would multiple parts of station girls be called "sectors"?

So what does the space ace look like? Just a futuristic space version of the knight? I feel like we need a design for him for fan art.

Sounds like a reasonable choice

I think something like pic related would be appropriate; or like a blending of Buck Rodgers and Space Dandy

I believe there was a Princess, I've Come For You comic with the general idea on it.

Don't know what The Brave's opinion on the space knights is yet, but I went with the "hidden face" rule of the knights. We'll see when Brave returns I suppose.

You are too much Pegasus.

Told you before, but not in coherent words. That is adorable. So much love lately.

got a weakness for cute traps, what can I say

didnt he make a version of Ser Knight but with space armor?

Shut

Here, bottom of this.

:P

picarto.tv/Eversor

Gunna Stream again!

Alright, Orphan and Rat Princess don't have bios and King Knight doesn't have item descriptions, I suppose I can write those out!

King Knight Item's :
Midas Scepter - Every critical hit causes pieces of the enemy to harden into gold, increasing your wealth from looting the foe significantly

Lear's Shield - A cursed shield from a king consumed by madness, upon receiving a wound, you may choose to temporarily sacrifice a point of wit in its place.

Thoughts?

I did the math and Robot Princess 2.0 with Virtual Princess installed is objectively best Stationgirl.

Between them they both have

I've made out like a bandit saving theses princesses

hive princess
virtual princess
cyborg princess
hunter princess
clone princess

But what (1) free tech do ya take, space cowboy?

Does anyone have uncompressed (So not from the imgur) versions of Gen V and the army sheet?

The only thing I noticed was that "love and lust will raise" should be "love and lust stats will rise." Didn't spot anything else.

Also,
>Save Energy Princess
>Take Universal Converter and Supercharger
>Use Converter to change Energy Princess into magic, psionics, ki, or some other such energy.
>Have Energy Princess empower you.
>Use the Supercharger on your suit.

robo princess 3.0!

10/10

>Hyundai

I'll ride her ass

I don't get it.

nothin to get, its just a lady robo hyundai made

That's even cuter! 12/10!

Hyundai is looking forward to the waifu age.

I guess the idea is, rather than make weird uncanny valley robots that look ALMOST like humans, you instead focus on making basic robot designs sleeker. Kind of like an iphone style approach to older phones.

which I totally agree with, all of the robots people make that are an attempt at looking human look creepy as fuck

They'll eventually hit a sweet spot for human-mimicking robot. It's just hard because humans are programmed to be very specific about faces.

heres a full body of her along with a few other concepts they were workin with. they dont actually function or move yet though

> you won't be able to afford an adorable robo-waifu even when they are released to the public

If we are going to have terminators I would at least rather them look like the first one.

Only thing she's going to terminate is your virginity.

TFW you can.

Well they each have an idea behind em, Phonika would be the civilian "smart phone" model, the UFO(2nd one) is a non-lethal security bot, basically its supposed walk around and look for intruders and if it spots one it runs at them wailing like a fukin banshee. The third one is some kind of labor bot that can be customized for digging, pulling cargo, etc.

the problem is a lot of this stuff is basically proof of concept BS that google and other big companies kinda like to throw out there once in a while.

that being said id totally buy a phonika statue and throw something like an amazon echo in her just so I could yell at my waifu statue like an insane person when im home

>that being said id totally buy a phonika statue and throw something like an amazon echo in her just so I could yell at my waifu statue like an insane person when im home
Yesss

Can you fuck it?

Why do you torment me so.

10/10 design- no disgusting flesh, sleek, face is abstract and avoids uncanny valley.

I don't know why companies don't get this. Fucking Aldebaran, do you really think Romeo looks friendly and welcoming, especially to the old people you are going to market towards? Christ.

Pepper is only 2k and a monthly fee, but it's against the ToS to fuck it.

Pepper?

Aww, had my hopes up for a moment there.

It's a start, mang.

Someone's single with a salaried position.

Mhmm, but not single. I compensate by still living as if I still had my college budget.

>Sexy robot
>Power Walking
>Personal tank

I want the far right.