Student Loans

>$40,000 in student debt
>worthless meme degree
>working retail at overnight

I feel like a literal slave, how the fuck do I get rid of my student debt? Is defaulting really that bad, can't I just take out a personal loan pay the loans with that and declare chapter 7?

>29
>community college dropout
>no debt
>just made my first 100k
>but muh education

Alright user which meme degree did you get?

forgot to add
>job working from home that isnt shitcoins

leave the country and move to somewhere like Thailand, they can't make you pay if they can't find you.

Buy those kneepads user, you know what they say: A dollar a dick destroys the debt

>buy shitcoin
>pay off debt in less than a year

You're probably a pathetic person in real life if you feel the need to brag anonymously like that to anonymous people.

Which degree user?

Kind of your fault for trusting teachers and baby boomer scum in the first place though.

"Any degree is a good degree user, follow your heart and the money will follow. Just sign right here on the dotted line."

forgot to add
>qt gf
>get dubs all the time
>didnt fall for college meme

GET INTO THE DEEP ONION AIRDROP NOW! Its only going to last for another 20 weeks. The Devs and community are going to become legendary deeponion.org

Deep onion will pay off your student loans by this time next year. It'll be the best christmas of your life

You can't get out of your student loans.

0 dubs so far

>I smell a larper

how is an 18 year old supposed to know who to trust, they have no life experience
>you need to go get good grades and go to university user
actually my mom tried to get me to go to community college for IT rather than uni for Computer Science. Fuck I should have listened

Is this legit? I've been hearing about ONION. Same thing?

Op here I have a criminal justice degree and I don’t want to be a cop

>deposit $1000 in the bank
>the bank loans $900 out (has to keep 10% to cover people spending what's in their deposit accounts)
>the person who received the loan buys something, and the seller of that thing puts the $900 in the bank
>the bank loans out $810
>the person who received the loan buys something, and the seller of that thing puts the $810 in the bank
>the bank loans out $729
>the person who received the loan buys something, and the seller of that thing puts the $729 in the bank
>again and again until the original $1000 deposit has generated $10000 in money

Banks create money from nothing, probably trillions of dollars, meanwhile people literally work themselves to death trying to get ahead.

Exact same boat except $60k.

I'll say this a million times: DON'T PAY THE DEBT. We need to band together and stop this system. We were frauded.

>can't settle
>can't default
>a degree is not an asset like a home, that can be sold for $

We were 18 and naive and got fucked by a corrupt system.

It's sad really.

You got nothing to lose
Max out you credit cards and buy LTC and BTC
You will be able to pay them off AND your Student Loans AND keep a tidy profit at the end

If it fails just declare bankruptcy.
and you are pretty much where you started on the bottom anyway.
Use the Jew like he has used you.

You agreed to the terms and conditions as a consenting adult. Have fun in jail.

Be me. Never went to college. Debt free. Make 60 to 70k a year from job alone plus more from investments. Feelsgood.jpg

>high school dropout
>learned trade
>used 30% of income on nerdcoins
>4 years later, retired

>21
>graduating in may
>20k in loans
>just made a 4k payment

How are you guys so poor? Stop buying useless shit and save your money. Once I graduate and get a full time job I'll have them paid off in 2 years.

Would this actually work?

You're a cuck. You were 18+. Aka a fucking adult.

COPE & SEETHING

I never paid my student loan (100k+) and moved overseas. This was in 2005. They sent a barrage of letters to my parents' house but they moved and now I never hear about it. It's 2017 now and my net worth is ~500k. I am able to fly back to my country of origin and never arrested at airport or anything, there's no criminal record for not paying back my loans. I've encouraged friends and family to do the same and some have followed in my footsteps and are grateful they did. I did my research thoroughly and in most areas you can get away with this. I know I have.

high school pushed the college meme so hard I thought it was my only option.
wasted 2 years and nearly 20k just to drop out.

>mfw never started highschool
>professional NEET for a few years
>got a job as software engineer now
>$200k in crypto, $15k in bank because of crypto
>gonna wageslave till bitcorn is $150k each
Am i doing it right?

except your credit score is most likely fucked

but eh with that kind of money you dont need credit

>have a degree
>have a job

how is that terrible? i mean your situation is bad but you are not out of it yet

Sure you did.

Yes good credit back in my country of origin was a problem for about a decade. There is a rule that after X number of years the state pays off my debt and forgives the debt so I technically can start over now if I wanted. Bad credit doesn't follow you overseas.

Tbqh sometimes I feel like calling the loan issuing department in my home country just to taunt them how I beat their system of indentured slavery but that's sort of like kicking a hornet's nest and putting a target on my back so instead I just drink iced tea like a coward.