10k link here

10k link here

I will not listen to the fud.

I will not sell you my moon ticket.

I will not doubt money belly.

Other urls found in this thread:

swift.com/news-events/news/the-evolving-cyber-threat-to-the-global-banking-community?utm_campaign=SWIFTcsp &utm_medium=social &utm_source=social &utm_content=BAE Cyber report
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Deluded

Top kek meme, my friend

I have a fuckton of money in LINK

Fucking crazy when you think about it

>And here we see the stinky linkie in its natural habitat, a cardboard box under a bridge, homeless and impoverished from buying LINK.
>He has used crayons and chalk to decorate his cardboard box with the LINK logo and memes related to LINK. In his delusion, he has also donned a Burger King paper crown that he found while digging through a dumpster for food.

Shoo shoo stinky linky

Where's your Sergey gone?

Far, far awaaaay.

That pic is like 5 years old

>Increasingly stinky linkie

I'm going to enjoy watching you linkies fail so much

TFW XRB is on two shit exchanges and still has a higher marketcap.

I'm going to enjoy watching you fomo in when this thing inevitably rockets

Dude is wearing a fucking crown cos he's the king in his NEON BLUE LIVING CUBE.

Lemme guess, you live in a house with "windows" and "doors" right? m-m-mmmuuuuu bplbplbplbpblbpl

You can tell because he isn't morbidly obese.

I'd advise you to sell your LINKtrash and drag and drop all your LINK memes to the trash can.

>THE ABSOLUE STATE

Kek

Can you even prove Sergey is alive?
We can certainly prove Rory is raising his roastie wife's black baby.
Facts don't care about your feelings.

why do you people have to keep reassuring us? how insecure are you ?

damn link rally does have the best memes bar none

Looks alive to me.

since we know rory gets paid in LINK (he told me himself on the slack), he's obviously shilling on Veeky Forums daily in hopes that he can provide a better life for his wife's son
hi Rory

Yo
His palms are sweaty, knees weak, bags are heavy
There's FUD on the reddit already, but it's all petty
Rory's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
To drop news bombs, but he keeps on forgettin'
NDAs he wrote down, the Veeky Forums crowd goes so loud
He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
He's chokin', how, partnerships a joke and now
The clocks run out, times up, over, blaow!
Snap back to reality, oh there goes gravity
Oh, there goes Reddit, he choked
Sergey so mad, but he won't give up that easy? No
He won't have it

Rory next year

Being paid in link is a good thing. It will make him strive to make links community better.

you unironically invested in a shitcoin with 2 "developers" (1 russian pitchman who lives in new york who doesn't actually code, and a gay guy in san francisco), and a "community manager" who's just an admin on slack (lives in the midwest). THEY DON'T EVEN WORK TOGETHER. They took $32MM in ICO and $100K from SWIFT contest and yet they already cashed out a portion of their holdings.
I honestly feel bad for you guys, Confido 2.0

respond with memes because you can't actually dispute the reality. sad.

I've turned off blockfolio and I'm holding 20k link.

When I check the price again Jan 1st, how rich will I be?

Because your fud is laughable. I'm not going to argue with a brainlet.

Stay poor. What do I care

Your ID is literally a pink wojak.

Seems like a peak into your future

there was going to be ""news"" before EOY, right? brace yourself, if the news is medicore this shit is going to crash straight through the fucking ground. meanwhile bitcoin is going straight to 100k, and you're left with nothing.

i made more on ETH in the past 18 months than you will ever make in crypto
but keep telling me to "stay poor"

I'm not worried

This is all true, yet it's somehow ignored.

>Tmw you realize FUDS are just linkies wanting to accumulate
>Tmw you realize github has been quiet because the product is near complete
>tmw you realize this will be the basic infrastructure for a multi trillion dollar market
>tmw Sergey has been quiet because his main customer base will be corporations
I'm comfy at 4k link, I plan on buying more as long as I can. I was doubtful until I saw that link was developed around SWIFT's problem. This is going to be small until it's big, when the partnerships are announced. I'm excited, more excited then I ever have been. You mayh think it's impossible because so many Veeky Forumstards are into it but nobody outside this autistic board have heard about it. BUY BUY BUY

even a shitcoin like REQ has a team that works in the same office.
LINK has a 3 member team and they all work in different parts of the country.
But don't worry guys, Rory says there's an update coming.
I feel bad because there are literally going to be suicides on Veeky Forums when this thing Confidos

You'll feel like commiting suicide

There won't be any news, just an update.
And it'll probably be on midnight Dec 31st.

not trying to FUD you, user.
so you think github is quiet because the product is near complete
do you have any proof or is it all just "FEELINGS"

10k is what im hodling too man i kno the feel

I waa saying the same thing about DGB. How I would rather lose it all than sell my ticket out of wageslavery.

When you start thinking like this you are way too fucking emotionally attached to your investment.

We gonna make it user

stay poor

Here's your (You)

you unironically think memes mean anything in investments.
think about in user!
you're putting your money into a shitcoin with no proof of progress
step away from your meme folder for a second and think logically

i sure hope so user, i wage cuck so i can only invest so much into crypto each month, my biggest position is on link but i got spreads on rcn and req

lol, a faggot with 10k link is telling me to stay poor.
i have thousands of ETH and NEO
you're a fucking peasant

Showed proof of concept at SIBOS. Has carried out multiple transactions with SWIFT partners. The only thing we're waiting on is the network to go up and partnerships finally announced. The developers has said themselves that they will not go live until everything is perfect. I'm fine with waiting for years, through the dips and peaks, for the future of banking infrastructure. The memes are retarded but when you read deeper than that it really seems promising

I've made a killing in crypto this year user. 10k link is nothing to my portfolio. Nothing.

The idea behind it can change things. Maybe you should step back and look at your investments.

Hope to see you on the moon

you have to be absolutely braindead retarded to not see the potential with chainlink

>youre a literal brainlet

if it's so great why do you only own 10k LINK?
the answer is because you are poor

what does fud mean

yea, the answer is because im poor thats why

ok that was a reasonable reply. you seem like a good guy user.
i hope you are right for your sake.
i've seen this too many times before and to me, it's a total scam. sergey logs into his couchsurfing profile more than he updates investors.
red flags everywhere.

Learn from watching newfag

Or I'm diversified and believe 10k is all I'm going to need.

We can play the larping assumptions game all day but the end of the day I'm not a no linker.

fud = fear uncertainty and doubt
fomo = fear of missing out

this pajeet just replied to me but i wasn't talking to him.
it's pretty obvious that the level of LINK posting on Veeky Forums is coordinated pajeet level operations.
focus on getting working toilets and then get back to me about investments.

I see how that's worrying, and it was a turn off to me too. But AssBlaster (even if he was a larper his info was backed by the article that came out) said that it's because the public isn't the main customer for this, the banks are. I see nothing wrong with this. The coin was designed around SWIFT announcing a problem in their payment methods. This is backed up by the article made by Signal Capital and also SWIFT's website. Maybe it's because of the whiskey but I hope you buy some link, you should make it with the rest of us

>its december 31st 11:59 PM
>the big update from the chainlink team is finally posted
>"happy new years from the chainlink team!"

Your reaction?

i've already made it, user (via ETH and NEO).
i bought LINK a while ago (50k) but i bought it for lulz in the same way i bought DOGE.
i can't take any positive news seriously when it includes the word assblaster, i'm sorry.

Nice thing about moon runs is I dont need to worry about FOMO v.s. FUD. just buy a small amount and pray. Im either gonna end up with $1,000+ or lose only $100. Im not gonna bother selling at a loss even if it folds.

You will probably end up with way more than 1k if you hold long enough

is ripio a good buy? what's biz's verdict on this?

also how is bitcoin, ripio, request, stellar, monero and cardano for a portfolio?

That white paper dude

federal undercover detective

There won't be an announcement until DEC 31st...this coincides with SWIFT releasing its ability to combat cyber heist.

swift.com/news-events/news/the-evolving-cyber-threat-to-the-global-banking-community?utm_campaign=SWIFTcsp &utm_medium=social &utm_source=social &utm_content=BAE Cyber report

Read between the lines you idiots.

>mfw the announcement is a full partnership with swift, morgan stanley, and bank of america. Also, on the same day the ripple ceo gets arrested for embezzlement

looks like rory's wife's kid

I bought some because of the memes. I hope you true believers get to lambo land. I'll settle for a nice steak or two.

sorry, brainlet here
what do you mean by this?

>I will not sell you my moon ticket.
nobody wants it...that's why the price has been crashing for months

6 FUCKING PERCENT ON THE DAY WHEN ALL OTHER ALTS ARE UP 20 OR MORE

STINKY LINKYS POO PEE

Morgan. Fucking. Stanley.

What does ChainLink imply about the SWIFT cyberheist thing?

So much fud lately
Really makes you wonder why they take time to reply to these threads

>tfw rent free is not just a meme

I've done my research, have you?

its funny because its true