Character Art Thread

I need pictures of old casters! Here's one to start the thread.

druidic caster perhaps

if anyone has castertypes with bunches of scrolls or books in frame I'd appreciate it

i feel like this would be cooler if he had no pants or shoes, also really long fingernails

Why the fuck would he wear a hat like that.
This art was made specifically for a that guy.

Looking for some gunslingers, preferably flintlock and of the woodsey variety.

>put on hat
>instant portable shower
have fun smelling like shit, real adventurers stay fresh

This one's a bit more high fantasy than most, but it's cool. You like it anyway.

We're going to go ahead and assume this guy is old. He kind of has grandpa knees.

Old? Check.
Wearing a dress? Check.
Old caster, GO!

I have no more old casters, so here's an old ninja. You can pretend he's a bored wizard pretending to be a ninja, if you really want.

What about young casters, or people who look like they are bad at magic?

Anybody got something with a bit more whimsy? My next character is a senile old wild magic sorceror that only answers to Grampy

Any short haired male drow casters? Preferably as non-bishie as possible. I'm picturing a young Grand Moff Tarkin, after about a decade in some stinking dungeon, with a "I randomly attacked my hair with a rusty dagger" haircut, but that might be a bit too specific without commissioning some art myself.

Bampu

I need pictures of young casters!

I can post a few.

steal from MtG

Anyone able to share pics of witches (male or female) wearing pointy hats who aren't either old/ugly or scantily-clad?

I think I may have some. I'll start off with a tiefling qt.

Probably isn't what you're looking for but it came up in a earlier thread and I'll post it again because I like it.

Last 2 I could find are little anime girls that I picked up in a scenery thread, but let me know if you want them.

Thanks, user. Not really looking for anime-style stuff, but c'est la vie.

/r/ing something I saw before; an elf in similar clothing to but the picture was more focused on the face.

A full-length swordbreaker. File that under things I didn't know I needed until now.

Didn't get any response in the last threat so i'm trying on this one :
Requesting pictures of female giants that AREN'T fetish stuff please.

There's always Diane.

No giants, but will post big or built women.

Requesting heavy/thick male barbarians

Requesting comfy tavern/public location scenes

At least any male barbarians will do

I need creepy nerfarious peddlers.

Everyone in Seven Deadly Sins is just terrible though.

Like this guy?

Halfing casters pls.

Will post more. In the meanwhile, looking for roman deserters and vaguely roman soldiers in old gear. Preferrably that manage to still look austere and in shape. Poorly shaven is a desirable but not necessary detail.

Meant to reply to this My bad.

Yes exactly

Something like this?

Storm-mage who has their spells empowered in bad weather so they take the bad weather with them?