Middle Earth Race War : 3rd Century of the 5th Age

It has now been 220 years since the first Race Wars of the Fifth Age. In the last century and a half, the only constant expansion has been the Forces of the Noldor and the Thorinling Dwarves. The Celebrimbori control the lands between Mirkwood, Lothlorien, and the Eastern Plains. The Thorinlings are the Masters of the North. The Celebrimbori have a vassal race of Sindar who were forced out of their homes by the Thorinlings. This incited the Dwelvish Wars.

Though these two great races are the strongest in Middle Earth, there are many others that have power.

Gameplay notes:

All races are open first to returning players (Tripcode verification required) then whoever else shows up. If an OG does not come to claim by the 2nd mupdate, a new player can take over. If they return after a new roller has assumed command, we will discuss how to proceed from there.

Vassal races are subservient to their hosts unless and until they retake their starting territories (~5T). No race can be exterminated; if their holdiings are obliterated they are given a few Ts in the realm of their nearest Kin Race.

Rolls will not be counted to this post. This is a roll call/claim post.

Other urls found in this thread:

Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In the Far West are the Cirdani, cousins to the Noldor and shipwrights since time immemorial.

Dominating Eriador is the Kingdom of the Hobbits. This stout folk are lately come to their glory, but no other race can defend what they hold as these small folk do.

To their immediate North is the Goblin Domain. Under a young and impetuous King, the Goblin Folk signed a treaty with their blood sworn Dwarvish enemies and carved out a Reach larger than any Goblin holding in the History of Middle Earth, even into the forgotten ages of Beleriand.

In the East, the Easterlings are strong, but they have been leaderless for almost a century.

The might of Gondor seemed only a memory when the Uruk-hai poured from Mordor and sacked Osgiliath and Minas Tirith. 80 years thence, a young man took the throne claiming lineage to the Andals of old, and wrested control of the cities from the Uruk-hai. Not content to only regain, he marched his host to the base of Orodruin as he began a war on the Noldor to his North.

In the Southwest, the Dol Amrothi are content to ply the seas and provide for their children as well as the remnant of the Bardings they have taken on as Vassals after the Thorinlings pushed them out of Esgaroth-on-the-Long-Lake.

In the South, the Harradrim make trade and tribal war on each other for sport, but the Gondorians have pushed their frontiers up to the border and have even sought redress for territories taken generations ago.

As it stands now, the Noldor are at war with Gondor.

All other races are at peace.

checking in while we finish thing up in 200 BC

Bro you want to take over for Selucids a bit? they almost strongk and afk'd

Reclaiming
~Magni III

How do I play this?

...like normal Risk. We use Dice, Youplay as a character based on your Race. Rules are on the Map.

its been fun so far man. its continued over a few threads now. Haliax do you have the first map so he can see where we began?

history looks good bro
also
bumping to keep alive

welp... no dice tonight i guess...

i'll lurk for a while longer but i am doing chores and i am going to go running

I wouldn't be able to play late nights, when do you usually run and would you be able to run these games earlier?

i could try. school starts in a week tho...

you know ill roll man but that only make two of here tonight bro... im sure you checked the qst thread. tomorrow we could try posting there and seeing if peeps are still checking

mos def. no need to roll tonight.

I refuse to post on qst so if this moves there then oh well

it is where it started

also, gay and retarded

its on hold on qst
threads live there for days and its where the map stays between playing here on tg

Well, I hate the qst board so if I'm required to post there then I refuse to play.

you have made this claim a lot in the past
what is your beef with qst? besides saying something like "its gay" i mean really

works for me

It was made cuz fags who don't like quests proxied the polls to death. It's literally a containment board based on an hiro being a foreign jap who either trolled us or doesn't know much about Veeky Forums. Also, because it gets people from all boards, the quality goes down as cancer goes up.

>allofmywut.jar

it is a dead end backwater. cancer doesn't hang out there because it is slow and boring.

kek
i just like the aspect of the threads living for days to continue from is my thing with it.

bump for the hell of it

New player here, I would like Desert Men if nobody has them yet.

Wuts dis den aai?

Well If I can join I would like to be the he seamen he. What's a trip code?

Veeky Forums.org/faq#trip

I got it

Is thus a ded thread?

Just read the ending of BC risk thread. Does risk often devolve into tantrums?

It was mainly that one guy and it was mainly only the end that was really a tantrum. I was Hibernia there.

Also is it OK if I make my guy Doge of a merchant republic it would explain why they are separate from main gondor.

Well I'll be checking every hour after 12:oo est foe this tomorrow.