Today i reached 100% profit on crypto

today i reached 100% profit on crypto.
my portfolio is now twice as big as my initial investment.

the original goal was to withdraw the sum I initially invested once i get to 100% profit and just let the money "i made" grow.

but now that the time has come I got greedy and part of my brain tells me not to cash out yet while the other part says to play it safe and withdraw the half that I originally put in it?

what would you recomend me to do, Veeky Forums?

Lmao how long did it take you to double your investment?

Cos I literally startedlike 4 days ago and I have 4x my initial capital.

I waited til I reached 500% gains...
Do whatever makes you feel safe.

kys

Depends, do you need the money you invested?

If you could foresee yourself needing it withdraw your initial investment and then any future gains or losses are free

bitcoin has a safe upward trajectory long-term. leave 90% in that and play in the alt puddle with the 0ther 10%

congrats on your $2k

how bad would it be for you if you lost it all now?

I x10 my investments and im still hodling. this isn't enough. i need x100 and more before i consider quitting.

how fucking new are you i'm 3 months into my investment about to 4x

i invested yesterday in bitcoin and still haven't made the transaction fees back
s

So youre at day 2 of investing in crypto?

do you actually need the money for something urgent ?

if not, just leave it

Everyone has their own level of risk tolerance, up to you. Personally I like to take my initial out at around 100-110% if I think the trade will go that far, just to be safe

if your initial investment was chump change, just leave it. If it was an amount that would really hurt losing then cash it out

cashout if that was your objectif

>flip for 30% from MON then 60% off safe exchange then 20% of BTC then 30% all with impeccable and flawless timing in last 4 days
>initial investment was $100

For me, there are only 2 options

Crypto becomes adopted and within 3 years or so I have $300-500k invested that I can then withdraw or use

BTC turns into a meme and dies and I either have somewhere close to the initial investment or nothing

Withdrawing like $20k is nothing, that will not change your life. Think more long term, this tech may be the opportunity of a lifetime.

Withdraw.
Maybe just 50%of your original investment, so you keep some leverage.
Be set safe your investment. This way, you will free your mind, and could gain more.

I started with 1000 and now at 12,000. I’m not withdrawing because taxes confuse the fuck outta me. I’m gonna lose it all aren’t I

I'm at 10x my initial investment and still dont want to take out my initial

>the original goal was to withdraw

Should we tell him?

What did you invest in?

why so negative? user should be proud of himself that is a hell of a lot more than 90% of this fucking board.

Hire a cheap tax guy for like 50 dollars. They do everything for you, you just have to provide them documents and information.

you'll have to pay capital gains tax. Also, crypto is considered property. So there's prolly an additional tax on everything you've bought/converted through an exchange

How do you even file this shit on your taxes? I've never filed before because I'm a student.

Just sell through localbitcoins for cash. Who's gonna find out, it's only $12k.

It's all just numbers on a screen until you withdraw, OP. Follow the goal you set for yourself, don't get memed. The other half will be stress-free investment.

Unless it's a piss tiny sum that you don't care about losing, then sure, keep it all in.

DOUBLE DOWN AND LET IT RIDE

He got lucky, disregard. There is no skill involved in quadrupling your money in 4 days. Or a profound level of skill, but he just started so fucking obviously that's not the case.