Blockfolio General/rate

Blockfolio General/rate

>Post them

I'm edgy

the fuck u thinking

What kind of shit coins are those??

thats a pretty fucking obtuse folio nigra.

You guys will regret it come new year. DYOR I'm not spoon feeding you the reasons why I'm about to get 40k minimum.

>putting this much in rlc

Do you know something I don't?

b buy my bags

Get on my level boys

Fuck off Satoshi

>he lost 140k in one day
Fucking LOL why didn't you sell

>no eth

You're never going to make it.

>posting screenshots of an app where you can manually add coins that you "have", whether you have them or not

you guys are still doing it.

holy shid

fyi LTC is surging might wanna get in on dat

Kek I'm in profit loser. Stay poor.

What can I do to improve it? Thinking about putting more of my monero into btc but want to wait until monero returns to the levels it was at a couple of days ago. Want to invest more but waiting for my job to start and scholarship money, hoping to invest all I can now that I've more than doubled led my initial investment.

Does you phone have aids?

Lmao this money pouring back in from dipping BTC

ETH till I die

Will I make it?

ditch the shitcoins

Dropping another 800usd to Omg baby lets gooo

How is this?

Too much Ripple. Ditch it

How should I rearrange?

The OMG is airdropped

Will I make it?

yea, but it will take like 10 yrs. godspeed user

What do we think guise?

Forgot screenshot

I went all in on IOTA during the dip, am I going to be a millionaire next year Veeky Forums?

Will I make it?

Will I make it?

I put all my transactions into blockfolio for the first time but it doesnt take into account any transfer fees from like, gdax to binance.

Is there some way I can just put in an adjustment? My holdings is off by a tiny amount because of it

Delta lets you, I have both now block for tracking coin movement and delta for portfolio

Put a sell order priced at zero to deduct from whatever you're using to pay fees.

Yes

Will IOTA ever make a fucking wallet?

There is one?

So u buy majority with ETH but no hold ETH?

There is one?

Rate.

My friend reminded me of my old blockchain account I had in 2013, I instantly remembered that I won a small giveaway from a forum back then and after ~2 hours I got the right password and saw that the value I won ($74) is now worth $2k.
Kek'd.