Mundane NPC Art

Every campaign has its heroes and villains. These aren't them. These are your average everyday men and women. Farmers, guards, shopkeepers, blacksmiths, innkeepers, bakers, apothecaries, peasants - whoever and whatever they are, they make up the background population of your campaign.

Bump for more guards

Though unexceptional in many regards, none can doubt the bravery of the guards.

Those soldiers are wearing some very stupid armour if they're fighting in a time where muskets exist.

>I drew that

I don't decide what the OR wants man I just make it.

Can you explain?

>wearing the exact same outft as the tavern wenches from Skyrim
HNNGGG

Not that guy, but ringmail hit by bullets will likely shatter, causing sharp metal shrapnel to burrow into the body. So not only does ringmail not protect against bullets, it actually makes bullets more likely to kill you.

This looks like character art from a card game called Noir I played a few months ago at a con. It's a pretty nice picture though, I like it.

Why are pics of fem!bilbo always so adorable? Is it the clothes?

I like this one a lot.

That looks like promo from Baccano or something.

It took a long, /loooong/ time for certain nations to get up to date with outfitting their troops properly; as late as 1800 Slavic regions had exactly that sort of situation where they were wearing chainmail whilst brandishing a musket - it wasn't until WWI that it became common knowlege that chain is absolutely terrible at defending against ballistics, but on the converse it sort of deflected metal fragments from non-direct hits, so against artillery it was better than nothing.

Now I wish Bilbo actually married someone so Frodo could have a mother.

>THICC!!!

It's human versions of the lackadaisy cats comic by Tracy Butler

(royal guard perhaps?)

Amen