What does your character want?

What does your character want?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giovanni_Velluti_(castrato)
the-difference-between.com/castrato/eunuch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eunuch#Castrato_singers
youtube.com/watch?v=eZl9tKBARCA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a big mac and a large soda

To put a dent in the Armaggopolis

To destroy a bitch mastermind evil woman.

Wants to ha wants to ha wants to really really really zigga zig ahhh

Equality for all races, the end of patriarchy and the monarchy, the end of enslavement of beast-races, free access to Academia, Orc lives matter...
She's a half-elf druidess

Is she going through a phase?

Your character's head on a stick. And for Flounder to get more roles.

Nope, she's just deluded like most SJWs. I fucking hate her, but she just refuses to die. And yes, I play her like the stereotype. She even has bright blue hair and spectacles

Political power, one dead bureaucrat at a time.

To understand the magic he has been using his whole life.

But first he needs to learn to read.

Sorceror?

You could always ask the GM to kill her for you, no?

To martyr herself in a way that gets senpai to notice her.

To ban all memes.

To help free people from the yoke of the Guild and to bring justice to her brothers and sisters in the M&SU.

She's very quickly on her way to becoming a full arcanist agent

Parliamentary government, civil rights, and the fighter's dick

To die in glorious battle in honor of his tribe and ancestors.

Define "want".

So you're basically just playing your own straw man for the sake of venting?

I don't want Deus Exit Machina, I want a legit death
Nope. For the purpose of trying to understand them and their """"logic""'""

Making a strawman is not how you understand the viewpoint of another person. That's just an exercise in getting pointlessly angry over nothing for no reason.

Bitches.

A big black, meaty and hard cock between his legs

He's eunuch

My character wants to reestablish his house and bloodline, find a nice girl to produce an heir with, which he would tug safe at night in the sheets, before going towards his ultimate goal - the complete eradication of the kender species.

To get off of the fucking ice planet

To be recognised for his talent and loyalty.

To restore his master's empire to its former glory.

To get rid of this goddamn asshole necromancer faggot.

In that order of priority, too. Though at the rate we've been going, none of these goals seem very realistic at all.

>That's just an exercise in getting pointlessly angry over nothing for no reason.

So... It's actually the perfect way to simulate that an easily outraged pearlclutcher?

>What does your character want?
To know who he is.

Eunuchs still have doodles, they just have their hackey-sack removed. The correct term would be dickless.

Are you 12?

I wanna be the very best
Like no one ever was

Currently playing a wizard who simply wants to NOT go back to being a slave. She was a "domestic" slave of sorts, being kept by a corrupt noble to heat water, chill food, ect. with her magic... among suffering other abuses you might expect of a slave.

Anyway, the party ended up killing her "master", because he was a plot-arc BBEG, and now she's stuck with them because she doesn't know how to survive on her own (yet), but never wants to go back to being someone's property. The same fire that can heat food can do some some pretty gruesome things to human flesh if you turn it up a little... if you can even call slavers and their like "human".

To find a way back to being human and a dude (GG, wild magic based reincarnation).

No, because you are playing a mockery of a person rather than actually trying to get into their mind.

Not always. There are two forms of historical eunuchs. We still have some of the pipes dickless eunuchs needed to pee.

Tabitha wants survive and rebuild her life after her family drove her out because she slept with a woman.

Keeya wants to save the world, finish building her university and get rich and respected. The first is likely, the second is possible and the third is a maybe the third is straight out impossible as this region of the world hate necromancers.

Ymer wants to learn sorcery, keep the dragonblood away from ruining his home and his 14 year old little sister from fucking the leader of the wyld hunt. Life as a non-exalted older brother to a newly exalted lunar is suffering.

But why would you remove a man's penis? The balls are all you need to get rid of to make him infertile.

It wants to destroy the concept of calamity and random harm (who is an entity in the setting) so that the sort of thing that sparked the war killing the rest of it's species doesn't happen again

Pic related because I have no fucking clue how to pull it off but that's what my character would do so I'm gonna try my best

To learn the identity of his rivals stand.

Bizzare Adventures d20

He wants a full pardon for his many, many crimes so he can come out of the shadows and actually go to his own movie premieres without a disguise for once. Hollywood runners best runners.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giovanni_Velluti_(castrato)
Eunuchs are well capable of having sex. If you want them protecting the womenfolks hymens you're better of just cutting things off liberally

Literally nothing you can provide.

Castrato=/=eunuch.

the-difference-between.com/castrato/eunuch

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eunuch#Castrato_singers

Yes, but close enough.

To crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and hear the lamentations of their women.

Not die from the alien 'virus' infecting her body.
Prevent instrumentality.
Get the dicking from her husbando.

In that order.

To bring anarchy (not lack of government) and happiness to common people.

What kind of anarchy are we talking about here?

Anarchocommunism?
Anarchocapitalism?
Anarchoprimitavism?
Anarchomutualism?
Geoanarchy?

To stop running through life like a man late for an appointment, afraid to look forward or to look back.

Well, maybe he should be better at keeping track of time.

Geoanarchy, mostly, although in the last sessions she is leaning to incorporate some king of mutualistic idea as well. Not sure how.

A really nice dress

>Geoanarchy
Jesus, I thought I'd never find anyone who has even heard of Georgism on this site, let alone base a character around it. Godspeed, PC.

Peace.

To reclaim his ancestral lands, to restore his name, and to work on rebuilding his noble line.

Also revenge on the marauding bastards that gelded him.

And the way they characterize 'Muh Patriarchy' and fucking white mayulz! aren't mockeries of people so they don't have to try to empathize with them as well?

I dunno user, it sounds pretty legit. Maybe you're the faggot here.

To not feel the pain of his beloved leaving him for another man. It's why he's on a quest to make his heart (and the rest of his body) iron. Cold, uncaring iron.

He wants everyone to fuck off and let him manage his bug farms in peace

nigger, you don't empathise with someone by saying 'they're basically a piece of shit so it doesn't matter that I am too, it's just in character'
if you're trying to get into the head of an SJW you do have to get a little bit confused at how the world works in ways you don't understand that seem unfair, you gotta feel sorry for people you view as slighted, you've gotta view the people that point out the reasons of these unfairnesses as people trying to keep things unfair, presumably because it works in their favour. If you're not either partially agreeing with them or feeling sorry for them by the end of it, you're probably not empathising correctly.
muh nigga JT did a good video on the subject of actually trying to understand people, and you don't do it by being an angry irrational stereotype
youtube.com/watch?v=eZl9tKBARCA
tl;dr: if you are only reaffirming your beliefs, you are very clearly not challenging them and you're as stuck in the ways as the SJW strawman you've built

An exciting adventure where he van meet a lot of people

He wants to know exactly that. It's not like he's cold and emotionless, it's just he can't say "I'm 100% good at that" or "I value this over my life!" kind of stuff. He never felt passionate over something.

Feed, house and educate the homeless. He has a long road ahead of him.

Things are getting a little heavy.

To see his head on a pike and wave, like -this-, as a lesson that some things come at too high a price.

"To be known for what I've done, not what I am."

To go home to his fiancee and sisters.

Who is your character?

For his deity (whose avatar physically lives and breathes, residing in the capital city) to get off its fat ass and fix at least one of the myriad things wrong with the world.

His father back.

How is he lost? Did he walk out on him? Was he kidnapped? Is he dead? Does this story involve necromancy? Is he in denial or something about his father's death, causing him to go on a revenge quest he believes will somehow get his father back?

[Spoiler]My character went adventuring for three years and then came back to find his hometown destroyed by the Plague forest. He's been searching for his father for a few months now.[/spoiler]
[Spoiler]He lost his mother as a kid to a mental illness and his wife git kidnapped a year ago too[/spoiler]

Defend the light from deep inside
Storm the thrones of icons from the past
Rip deception from their eyes
Reach for powers that he cannot crush
And set the world on fire to cleanse it from the blight

The same things I want

That's a nice backstory, user. Nice and personal. Have you worked out with your GM where your dad is/if he is alive? Or is this something your GM is just gonna decide that you get to react to? It sounds rife with good character moments.

To free my people.

>Yoshikage Kira.jpeg

My GM is probably going to surprise me. I wrote a full 2 pages of character backstory for my bard, about how he grew up, and his father's story as well as his grandfather, who was a mysterious man who came from the north with a baby (his father) and a Broken Sword. His grandfather opened a woodworking shop in the town but my bard decided he wanted nothing to do with his alcohólic father when his mother commited Suicide and fled. Eventually he came back and met his father who had gotten his shit together, before leaving again for 3 years.

Traditional gaming needs more people like you, shine on you crazy diamond.
>tfw want to play serious character but noone else I ever play with does

to get off the ride

uf u wanna B mah luva, ugotta get wit mah frens

Is school starting yet?
3/10, responded.

>Anima
Knowledge, information, secrets. Not for any one purpose, but merely to possess it and be assured that SOMEONE knows "it." And probably immortality, so he can be a constant source of that knowledge in the ages to come.

>Homebrew Spess
Immediately: Out of this "Most Dangerous Game" bullshit the GM forced us into because saying no to the obvious trap would've killed the entire game immediately.
Long Term: basically a series of things - ships, vehicles, whathaveyou - that go fast, have loads of firepower, and can take a beating. Think Ork-tier fast and dakka.
Also for there to be a third session. It's been over a month of people not being able to make it, and shit's getting annoying.

A hug

First character arc of my (battlecleric) PC was to serve as the acting body guard of a dethroned emperor.

After that campaign arc ended we went through a trial of God's slash stop the world ending phase, where my primary character learned he had a father, who's an archmage from a different plane, and a brother as well, also on a different plane.

Beating the gods trial to become respective champions of the gods, my character got a wish spell as payment, so he wished his brother to the current plane to reunite the family. So now I'm playing two characters, one who is reuniting the family as best he can while helping his party members ascend, while other brother, helpless and new to the current world, is trying to acquire an arsenal to return to his dying plane and salvage the damage and seek revenge on the entity responsible for seeing it's doom (a campaign I'll be running for my group later).

To establish himself as ruler of Numeria.

Annexation of his home islands by the empire on the most favorable terms they can get.

a name that carries honor and respect.

a clear headed wife

A cozy house near the sea

Mohelius Evilskull McGenocide, Lord of Lords, Scion of the Deicide, Celestial Dragon, White Lion of the North, CONQUERING KING.

He wants to be Ruling King, not just CONQUERING

To make a clean getaway.

Fat chance of that happening with this party

About tree fiddy.

A really comfy bed to sleep in, preferably in a house.
A job that involves minimal actual work with high pay.
Every necromancer in the world to be dead.

Maybe you're doing it as a punishment, for a rape or something. In that case, why not go all out?

He hopes for a chance to depose the Empress who he is now certain is profane, having twisted the church away from Minerva's light long ago.

In the short term? He wants to escape her agents who are still hot on his heels. All other options being closed off to him, he quietly booked passage to a quasi-legitimate pirate kingdom and hopes his past--as a Knight of the Empress' Order of Minerva--won't be discovered.

I'd like to live just long enough to be there when they cut off your head and stick it on a pike as a warning to the next ten generations that some favors come with too high a price. I would look up into your lifeless eyes and wave, like this. Can you and your associates arrange that for me, Mr. Morden?

Whisky

also maybe to be a Jedi Knight

Money, sex and power. Oh and to complete his exclusive porcelain dolls colection.

-well I'll see wha- HEY!!!

Security, comfort and amusement.

The best part about Vir is that what he wants is to simply live to see that day; he doesn't actually ask for that himself. Rather his answer is phrased in such a way that he thinks Morden's head getting cut off is an inevitability.

Although technically he was wrong; take a look at Morden's head on a pike. That is not a clean cut or anything like it. His head wasn't cut off, it was *torn* off.

>generic tryhard misunderstood drow bullshit

fuck off